Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 6:06 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
She called you an ogre and said you should be massacred by a dragon. True story.

No she just told me she’s freaking out about nominations and asked if I would vote out Jerry. I told her it depends on the renom and she told me not to repeat it but yeah it’s what she told you lmao. So I guess those are the noms.

She’s such a mess it’s hilarious.

LMAOOO

She was also making sure I would vote Jerry out lmaooo I told her yeah to calm her down. She said she’s stressed lol

Did she tell you who the renom would be if there needs to be one? 🤭
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 6:09 pm

I didn’t even tell her yes. I just told her that Sandra is a good option to make sure Jerry goes and she ate that shit up like it was a shiny piece of cake.

I’ll go ask her who the renom would be lmaooo.

Also she said Jerry was wanting to target me and you lmao. She’s gonna send me the quote.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 6:14 pm

Not our little man Sad LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 6:18 pm

I don’t know if I believe her, but I mean even if it’s true, I think he’d support us if we don’t vote him out. Plus he has less connections than she does.

But right now I’m just agreeing to her and telling her I wanna invest in mouse traps. Yolo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Yeah he might just be saying things to get her off his tail. I get it

I just reaaaallly hope she sticks to that. I even told her I could provide quotes from Sandra too but she didn't even ask for them and I didn't want to be going "too hard" so maybe she believes me?

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 6:45 pm

Well right now she wants Sandra as a pawn and I asked her about a renom and she said she doesn’t wanna think about it lmaoo. So it’s fine. I’ll let her put up Sandra and Jerry, let veto play out, then we can push for whatever we need done. I have a feeling Sandra could win veto but I guess we will see.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:30 pm

I hope neither of them win veto and that noms stay the same lmaooo

Sandra already messaged me saying she's being put up. Let me be supportive 🤭
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 9:20 pm

Oh for sure they both need to stay on the block lmaoo

Omg not you being supportive and there for your friend <3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 11:05 pm

What are we doing tonight? Drinking? Taking edibles? 🤭
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 11:08 pm

All of the above IKTR

I’m so glad neither of us are going up. Sandy doing the pity party and Jerry is hammered. We can celebrate woohoo

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:06 pm

LOL now let's just hope noms stay the same or the renom would be neither of us. I'm being as supportive to Ember as possible lmaooo

Apparently if Jerry goes down she would put up another "big target" but no one knows who that would be lol. Not sure who her "pawn" options against Jerry would be either if Sandra comes down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:11 pm

lmao ember so annoying. I think it’s one of us, and now that you’re competing she’s gonna be up your ass how we gotta make sure the big bad wolf jerry doesn’t win veto, but if veto is used she’ll just throw one of us up. It’s so predictable and boring. Yawn. But for now I guess you’ll be like “SURE THANG GIRLFRAND 🔥🔥🔥🤭”

I hope you win veto so we have nothing to worry about <3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:18 pm

I thought it would be one of us too, but I want you to tell me your thoughts on this message from Ember yesterday lmao

Ember McLain wrote:
I planned on nominating Jerry as my target. I need him out of here. I don’t trust him and he would totally come after me. I have to put up someone who will actually go home next to him. The ONLY person in the house I can see staying next to him is Dorothy or Sandra. So Sandra was already an idea for me. Now it’s official though. I’m gonna throw her up as a pawn for being shady!! I can’t believe her lol.

Keep this between us for now. My thoughts on this are 1) I thought Ember and Dorothy were close? 2) Is Ember testing me and seeing if I would expose her to Dorothy, who would let Ember know that I'm sneaky with info?

Idk if letting Dorothy know about this would be positive or negative.

I'm gonna try my best to win POV still. Steve is playing too so maybe he'll win and keep things the same lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:20 pm

Steve would keep things the same. I hate talking to him lmao. He just reminds me of a parrot.

I think ember is testing you. I wouldn’t give her any ammunition to go after you. She’s kinda shady lmfaooo.

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:22 pm

Ok yeah then don't tell Dorothy please lol. I'm not telling Dorothy anything. These shady shady players lmao.

ALSO

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Actually someone just told me that NTW is already trying to get people to vote me out over Jerry so if you would consider it I’d really appreciate it 😭

Girl are you telling people to vote Sandra out over Jerry? This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 1f602 This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 1f602 either someone is exposing you, or Sandra is making shit up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 54 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 54 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 61 ... 68  Next