Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:36 pm

She told me I was safe after I told her I have info for her, but it might be a coincidence too since you said she just came online LMAO but idk lmaoooo

And babe, I could never throw you under the bus <3

I just hope she doesn’t expose me to Sandra lmfao. The seeds have been planted
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:37 pm

lmao as long as both of us are safe Idc what she does lmaoo

I guess we’ll find out what she does with it.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:42 pm

Hopefully Sandra can be a nom or renom alongside Jerry. Then we keep Jerry if it’s possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:45 pm

Oh absolutely that would be ideal
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:55 pm

I know that Sandra was pissed at Jerry for a bit cause apparently he told Steve that Sandra was his top ally lmaoooo and she had to deny it to Steve too 🤭 let’s make her seem like a liar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 2:03 pm

lmaooo I’m fine with that. Just don’t push too hard where you get the attention on you again.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 2:08 pm

I’m only mentioning how Sandra has her eyes on Ember. I’ll let her process it and hopefully she takes it into consideration and doesn’t go telling the whole house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 2:09 pm

lmao perfect.

Watch Sandra win and target ember now lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 2:22 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
I know that Sandra was pissed at Jerry for a bit cause apparently he told Steve that Sandra was his top ally lmaoooo and she had to deny it to Steve too 🤭 let’s make her seem like a liar

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
lmaooo I’m fine with that. Just don’t push too hard where you get the attention on you again.

I agree. Don't say anything to Steve or Ember on this LOL I don't want them thinking that me and you are pushing too hard either, you're right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 2:28 pm

Haha my lips are sealed. 

Just want nominations to be posted lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 3:43 pm

Does it make me petty being happy that I’ll be the last one to be nominated this season? If Sandra actually goes up then I’m golden lmaooo it’ll be such a huge burden off my shoulders. I mean if I end up getting nominated later I’m still the last to go up lmao.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 5:21 pm

It looks like Ember is seriously considering what I've told her. She said I made this round easier for her. She better not be playing me though lmaoo

No it doesn't. It shows that you've managed to play a pretty good game where people don't quite feel like you're the biggest threat to their game. You should be proud.

Keep it on the low but I really hope Ember does Jerry and Sandra, that's what she told me she was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 5:23 pm

Oh I hope so. I was driving and I saw ember left me a message. She wants to talk to me. Hopefully it’s nothing concerning. She might just ask if we are close.

And thanks I appreciate that. You’re doing an awesome game yourself. Like the Cruella eviction Sad

I hope she sticks with those noms. Then you and I can enjoy an easy round!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 5:37 pm

I hope it's nothing concerning. Let me know what she tells you though.

I hope that Ember develops the idea to make a group of 4 for her, us, and Max. She's always making groups and I feel like that would be a good group for her to create LOL

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think we should be safe from being a renom option as well. She really wants Jerry out. And she was apparently already set on potentially putting Sandra up, I just apparently convinced her to do so. No idea how true that is.

I think she also knows that Steve the comp beast would put us up, so why ruin the bond that me and you have with her lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 6:03 pm

She called you an ogre and said you should be massacred by a dragon. True story.

No she just told me she’s freaking out about nominations and asked if I would vote out Jerry. I told her it depends on the renom and she told me not to repeat it but yeah it’s what she told you lmao. So I guess those are the noms.

She’s such a mess it’s hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 53 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 53 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 68  Next