Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:30 pm

LOL it's okay queen. I'm hoping Jerry got it since he got answers from Squirt
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:31 pm

Ember did great apparently lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:34 pm

Nvm you did better lmaooo congrats
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:34 pm

HELPPPP LMAOOOOO IMMA MAKE PEOPLE MAD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:37 pm

Gurl why did you win it lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:41 pm

I thought I submitted late..... fuck my life. Can you help me LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:46 pm

Not me trying to make a deal with Steve and now probably putting him up lmfao

I feel like I should just do 2 powerful players. Steve would understand. Idk who else though hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:46 pm

Yeah sure.

I’m guessing you’re like me and good with a ton of people huh?

Who do you not talk to much at all?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:52 pm

I talk to Squirt the least. He said he would just appreciate a heads up. He's also good at comps too

Worst comes to worse I could backdoor.... Cruella?

Steve and Squirt would be fine for me. Backdoor Cruella? Or just straight up Steve and Cruella? Idk this is all hypothetical rn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:57 pm

I mean if you think that’s best go for it. I’ll obviously continue what I’m doing to make sure that you’re off the radar. If you do Steve/Squirt I think it’s more certain you would piss off less people but if you did Cruella/Steve I think you can try spinning it that you’re not getting involved in their feud and giving them an equal chance at veto. The thing is, it’s definitely more risky to do damage control but theoretically the pay off would be much more rewarding. I would personally do Steve/Squirt if I had to pick from those options, because I’d want to make sure I piss off less people and not leave things up to fate. It just depends on how your ties are with others.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:11 pm

I honestly don't mind doing Cruella. Because there's already suspicions Cruella is working with Steve now.

But what will the fallback of this be? I don't want to piss off Squirt for no reason. I feel like people would understand Steve going up, and a good amount would not mind seeing Cruella go up.

But if Cruella comes down, I feel like she has the connections to come back after me. I do think Squirt and Steve might be the best, and if I need to I will backdoor someone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:15 pm

I feel like Cruella will do whatever she can to stay safe. So if she makes a deal with the dark side I can see that.

You make valid points though. Steve should understand since he nominated you. I do genuinely feel like Cruella has lost a lot of momentum though. I feel like everyone left in seventh heaven might actually ditch Cruella. At least from what I’ve heard. So worst case scenario if Cruella does go up, I think she would have the votes to finally leave
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:26 pm

Steve + Squirt

Backdoor Cruella? Let me know if that is dumb lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Sounds good to me! I’ll try my best to help you with veto so you can have full power
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:11 pm

Yes please. You are the horror movie queen <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 28 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 68  Next