Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:51 am

I mean today we have off anyway so it’s pointless to transfer anything right now. Let’s try winning some money lmao, I hope it’s like bbq7 where it’s broken and everyone wins a million dollars

Sandra told me good morning and then later said “nvm I take back my good morning” lmaooooooo

Ember asked me if I voted Jerry and I told her no and she ignored me. I hope she’s seething in hate right now
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:53 am

LMAOOOOOOO

Also, I really wish I never helped Debbie with that Tequila Sunrise. I could have totally given you $150 Sad

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:59 am

Lmao I shouldn’t have done the vote steal

Ember tried to guilt me and say she feels betrayed by max and I. Lemme show you the receipts lmaoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:00 am

Ember McLain wrote:
Just wish you could’ve told me at the very least. I’ve been nothing but honest with you. What REALLY hurts was that it was you and Max. 2 people I have always shown loyalty to in here and stuck up for.

And then Kim. Someone who EVERYONE was saying should go up instead of Sandra to flush her power and I stood my ground and didn’t do that to her.

So i’m just a little shook right now but it is what it is.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
lmao please spare me the sympathy card. Look Ember, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me in this game but I really don’t think you had intentions of taking me far in the game. I’ve always just assumed that we could at least have an honest open relationship where we tell each other something like “okay let’s get to the final six or so and then we can regroup” instead of leading me to think otherwise. Honestly I’ve given a lot of thought to what you’ve said, and surprisingly I still want to work with you, albeit I’m sure you’ll probably try targeting me every minute you can get. You can lie and tell me you won’t, and that’s fine, but I’m still not coming after you. Over half the house wants me gone. There are so many people I’d rather nominate than you. So yes, even though it’s probably bad for my game to be this blunt, I still do respect you and I wish you could do the same for me.

Kim was going to go up as a replacement if veto was used. So I mean, thanks for hoping she doesn’t have a chance to play in veto?

I understand you’re upset and this message probably gonna piss you off more, but again I have no intention of going after you. I have a soft spot for you.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:00 am

Max showed me one quote of her being dramatic saying if Jerry stays to take her out and put her out of her misery LMFAOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:01 am

Holy fuck it’s just a game lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:04 am

Ember: “I’ve been nothing but honest”

PLEEEEEEASSEEEEE LMAOOOOOOO she has been nothing but DIShonest This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 1f602 This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 1f602

The way I still have this double vote 8 evictions later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:05 am

Ember McLain wrote:
Damn forreal? No need to be rude NTW. Have a good fucking day. Did nothing to your ass.

LMAO she mad mad

I’m dying lmaooooooooo

And that’s so iconic 🔥🔥
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:10 am

LMAOOOOOO let me get high later and antagonize her even more and give myself a laugh

In hindsight, I do wish I used my double vote Sad I’m already seen as someone who kept Jerry lol Idk if it will be that useful anymore going forward considering the lack of allies I have

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:16 am

She’s still playing the victim lmaoo she’s so fucking ridiculous PLS

lmao quick tell the hosts you were confused on how it worked Razz
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:27 am

Even if they make it further than us, who’s having fun and laughing their asses off? Laughing Laughing When I ignore everyone all day and message “Single digits!” in the girls’ alliance later LMAO

Also, we made it to the LGBTQ+ round omg This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 263a This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 1f631 PLEASE I want to get immunity with you. We HAVE to make it past this round This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 1f602

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:30 am

Yeah I’m just laughing and having fun. I’m probably not gonna win so it’s whatever. I just think it’s funny.

So glad we made it to the LGBTQ+ round. You would think we’d be amazing at this but lmaoo we a mess. I hope the dance party is full of sexy gays

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:58 am

This is me thinking tentatively if you don’t get enough money for immunity:

If I’m immune for the next round, I’d still have my double vote to help save you if worst comes to worst. And you’d have money for a Daiquiri too that I could use to help you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:59 am

True that could work. I’m also thinking that this round could be tricky because people could be trying to save their money for next round. So I feel like people might see that as threatening. Like for example Steve might nominate me BECAUSE I have a lot of money lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:12 pm

Yeah I think a good amount of people will purchase immunity at final 8. Like Steve, Sam, Dorothy, and maybe Ember will have the money for it? The rest I think are low on funds.

I’m kind of on the “fuck it” train because I want to place higher than 9th rn lol. But part of me also wants to risk it…. ugh idk lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 61 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 61 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64 ... 68  Next