Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:23 pm

LMAOOO I literally just told Dorothy and that’s it lmfaooooo, that’s actually really funny. But I’ll stop being messy lmfaooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:27 pm

It's like a domino effect up in here LMAOOO

Okay my best bet is winning this POV and keeping things the same. They'll be hurt but I'd rather neither of us go up in their place :/ I hope I don't throw this comp Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:28 pm

Lmaooo Tony just ready to see you fail I know it!

Yeah keep noms the same and tell them you don’t know who would go up as a replacement
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:00 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jerry and Sandra I’m shaking my head at both of you. Tsk tsk.

HELP wyd This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 1f602

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:03 pm

lmaooo

I am so lost on what’s going on

Dorothy threw me under the bus, and Jerry is throwing us under the bus. So many people have said it and idk what to believe Sad
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:05 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
nvm apparently it was a misunderstanding with NTW lmao this is a mess... I know its tough with two of us being up but I really hope you and NTW both can see that Im better for you guys

lmaooo I have not responded to anyone today except you. Update from Sandra, she’s sent me like 4 messages LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:06 pm

Ember said she sent you the quote of Jerry throwing us under the bus? what did he say lmaoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:09 pm

lmaooo what did Sandra say before that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:10 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
I'll take the leap of faith! I think NTW is the biggest threat to win this game when you consider how Debbie and Steve are widely considered unbeatable in the end and I think will be taken out before the end! NTW is super under the radar and aware of everything, well connected and has comp competence and two wins already. That's what I think a ton about! She is also very close to Kim. I would nominate the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:10 pm

lmaooo what did Sandra say before that

I sent you what she said before that on the previous page, page 54 lol

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:11 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
I'll take the leap of faith! I think NTW is the biggest threat to win this game when you consider how Debbie and Steve are widely considered unbeatable in the end and I think will be taken out before the end! NTW is super under the radar and aware of everything, well connected and has comp competence and two wins already. That's what I think a ton about! She is also very close to Kim. I would nominate the both of them.

Wow my heart breaks This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 1f494
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:17 pm

Sandra sent me some things too about him.

This is fucking nuts.

That being said I still don’t trust ember lmfao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:18 pm

The way Sandra wants me to use POV on her lmaoooo uh oh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:30 pm

No we can just keep noms the same and vote out Jerry lmao

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:33 pm

Yeah I'm fine with that lmaoooo so I kind of need to win this POV huh This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 1f602 help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 55 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 55 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 68  Next