Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Oh yeah you mentioned that. I thought you meant he was doing more at that second lmao. He’s so useless. I cannot stand him at all. And yeah when Debbie posted that I yelped lmaoooo I kinda knew what was happening but I didn’t have all the details. I think it’s funny he didn’t say anything either. I should talk to him and be like “I don’t trust Kim or Debbie what should we do? 🤭” lmaoooooooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:52 pm

LMFAO PLEASE he'll eat it up and then he will come and tell me

"I think NTW is going to target you, I'd be careful if I were you This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 1f62d we can not catch a break This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 1f62d

What is your gameplan Kim? Do you have any targets?

I love you Kim <3 "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:54 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO no because deadass that is so him lmaoooo

Fjskcksnckakcmanc
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:06 pm

Can't wait for him to look at our private room and see us mocking and trashing him post-season Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:22 pm

I hope he cries 🤭 jkjkjk
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:47 pm

We all know you're not kidding 🤭

I'm still crying about how he straight up said "im horny :/" like that. Babe, Debbie is about to kick your ass, worry about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:53 pm

LMAO you're not wrong Razz

He's so weird. He probably legit faps to the flirting that happens ewwwwww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 9:55 pm

Lmaoooooo

He brought you up lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:57 pm

Whyyyyyyy LMFAO what did he say omg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 7:23 am

lmao first it started off with him asking about Debbie and then he tried to say he would never vote her out, so of course I’m like “what if it’s me and her?” and he’s like “oh that’s obvious that’s an exception” then went on to say that we need to stick together but that you have an even better social game or whatever. Like you came out of nowhere lmaoooo. He then says he was shocked with the Cruella nom and asked me if I knew (I told him no and then asked him if he trusted you). He said he trusts that you wouldn’t go after him but he trusts me and Debbie more. And then he starts being all emo again about how you didn’t tell any of us about his plan lmaoooo. He’s just so angsty.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 12:25 pm

He just tells people what he thinks they wanna hear lmaoooo

LMAO in reality you knew about the plan throughout the whole process. I trust that Jerry wouldn’t say anything. I’m not quite sure about Sandra tbh. I’m good with her but she’s also under the radar.

But anyways… that’s so funny. He’s planting seeds against me to you. Why is his whole game strategy to plant sides about everyone to each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 12:28 pm

He really is a clown. I better see him show up to the reunion with a clown wig and makeup and a big red nose.

Yeah I don’t think Jerry would say anything. Sandra I trust too and I don’t think would say anything, though it’s also super obvious that she’s downplaying a lot of her strengths. I imagine she’s probably a power player but I think she’s playing the game I was trying to do at the start before I became a loud bitch lmaoo.

He’s such a dork. Then he would disappear after I ask him questions that require him to show his cards and he disappears. And when he replies I always give him a hard time for being late and he’s like “oh it’s been suuuuuuuuch a long day.” Like PLEASE, you probably eating nachos at your desk thinking you a social mastermind.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 12:52 pm

I want to bully him. The first thing I’m gonna ask is if he’s still horny :/ LMAO

Yeah Sandra is definitely playing the game I was going for before our big alliance got messy and stuff lmaooo. I think she’ll be supportive of us at least for a little while longer. Switzerland works together pretty well.

I hate his ass. He tends to do that too. I was annoyed when it took him 2 days to finally not bring up how I didn’t mention the plan to him. He’d keep saying “did you tell anyone about that plan? This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 1f62d
I was shook. I had no idea at all”

Now he’s safe and trying to turn you and Debbie against me. The audacity of that man. I should have campaigned for him to go instead Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 12:59 pm

LMAOOOOOO NOT THAT OMG

And yeah I agree with you. I do worry about her ties to Sam though, because I know they were pretty close before his eviction, so I’m not sure who she would end up siding with if it came down to it, but hopefully we can get through the next few rounds without having to worry about it and if it does became a thing, we’d have more than enough votes without her anyway.

LMAO he is so busy flirting with other people that’s why. He’s so annoying. He reminds me of one of my old bosses who always came to work completely absent minded and if management would ask if she completed specific tasks she would be like “uhhhh what? I don’t know what’s going on” omg I hate people like that so much. I want them to get stuck in traffic.

Honestly if Cruella wasn’t such a shady bitch I wouldn’t have minded him getting the boot instead. We probably should have kept Cruella in and then Jennifer would have targeted her anyway. Oh well hindsight is 20/20. I wish I voted against him though so I can make his ass even more paranoid than it already is 🤭

If he says anything that raises any red flags I’ll let you know 🥺
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 1:16 pm

Yeah I do remember she kept Sam. And I told her that I didn’t so she knew where I stood with that and we were okay with it.

I do feel like Sam will have Jennifer, Ember, Sandra, Steve, and Max in his corner though lol. So I don’t see him leaving anytime soon…

I’m hoping that me and you have been voting in ways that we’re seen as voting numbers no matter who gets in power. For all they know, 7th heaven is broken because of me putting up Cruella. And it practically is, cause of Tony lol. And I’ve made myself a target for some already so whatever happens I’ll be okay. Jury was my goal, anything else is a cherry on top.

At this point I just want to aid your game as much as possible cause I think you have a good shot of making it to the end. *fingers crossed* Don’t show your cards too much, cause you are pretty helpful in comps and I’m sure the others are recognizing that you are a potential comp threat who is laying low

I appreciate you looking out for me though 🥺 This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 1f49b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 36 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next