Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 7:01 pm

Are you having fun? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:29 pm

The most fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:42 pm

Did you get your immunity? 🤭🤭🤭
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:48 pm

I doubt it lmao. I stopped posting like four hours ago which may have made me slip a bit. I ended up falling asleep help Sad
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 9:58 pm

I hope I can get Canada Money, that sounds exciting Razz

I stopped posting hardcore a little over 12 hours ago when I fell asleep. I woke up a little later to check in and saw people posting in each other's rooms and decided that was my cue to continue sleeping cause I could not compete with that lmaooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:03 pm

lmaoooo it was so awkward because I didn’t notice that Cruella and Ted both asked me to post in cruellas thread. But it looks like the other side of the house noticed them collaborating (along with Webby lmao).
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:12 pm

LMAO I didn't notice it either. I was focused on my own thread until I passed out

And that portion of the comp basically let people who weren't aware of the house dynamics become aware.

I saw Jenn, Jules, Matt, and Ember posting in Steve's so I was like okay he's obviously gonna be the next HOH. Then it was Debbie, Ted, and Webby helping out Cruella. She will most likely get immunity unless Jules caught up.

I guess in hindsight us helping Cruella would have given her a chance at HOH, but it would have also grouped us in with them even more. So maybe it's better off that way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:16 pm

Yeah poor Cruella. Honestly though this whole round is so tricky because it’s so easy to win HOH and have your nominations get fucked up with the myriad of powers. That’s why I wanted to win and get a veto or something lmao. But I still managed to suck at that lmaooo.

I think long term people still don’t lump us with a particular group which can be beneficial since people won’t see us as threats or anything but it could also be bad if the wrong person wins and has no idea what we are doing. So it’s definitely a double edged sword. How are you with Steve?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:20 pm

So me and Steve have an honest relationship of knowing that we have voted differently. I don't know if him knowing that I kept Ember the last round would help my relationship with him? I would hope so. We're friendly, but I don't know if we're friendly enough. I feel like he has plenty of options though.

I would assume he is going to be targeting Ted, Debbie, Cruella, and possibly Tony. Maybe even Webby for helping Cruella out.

How do you feel with him? Do you have any insight lmaoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:32 pm

I assume he isn’t going to target me but crazier things have happened. I feel like there’s a ton of fish for him to fry so it just seems to make sense for him to go that route. We dont really talk game at all though. We don’t even discuss votes Sad rip
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:36 pm

You better get your ass in his HOH room and start congratulating then! I'd be sad if either of us go up considering that he does have bigger fish to fry :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 10:44 pm

I mad a joke about him nominating me and he totally ignored that lmaooo

I think he’s just being cautious until he knows what’s going on with powers and such.

Hoping we both stay off his radar and then Idc what he does
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:14 pm

Lmaoooo not you inviting him to nominate you This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 1f602

That makes sense. He's probably going to try scoping out the house and check in with his close allies to see what his options could be. And it better not be us lmfao

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:15 pm

Also, can I ask how do you feel about Sandra and Jerry? Do you talk to either of them much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 11:21 pm

Yeah well I have a sense of humor that people either love or take personally whoops.

Honestly, I used to speak to Sandra a lot more back then but we’ve kinda stopped talking as much. Don’t really know what’s going on with her in terms of what she wants to do game wise. And Jerry and I have came a long way. At the very beginning his presence just annoyed me so much until one day I approached him and told him how annoying he was <3 we did somehow bond over that though lmao. And now he’s good! What about you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 19 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 68  Next