Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:09 pm

Well nvm posted
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:11 pm

Nooo not sexting LMAO

Yeah I just saw This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 1f62c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:16 pm

At least you and I are both safe lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 4:13 pm

I know right lol

So Debbie suspects someone threw her under the bus. I hope she doesn’t suspect it was me, because she did tell me about her thoughts. But I didn’t pay it any mind cause I was sure Jennifer would vote Cruella out lmao

So now I’m talking to Debbie to see if she has an idea of who told on her. I’m like paranoid she thinks it was me who ratted her out even though I didn’t repeat it anywhere else. Have you talked to Debbie?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 4:17 pm

Ok bless, she knows it wasn’t me lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 4:22 pm

No you’re good. I was talking and it seems like it was Tony’s ass lmaooo he’s such a nut. Honestly this whole round is a mess but with the attention on Webby it might keep Tony distracted which is great for everyone 🤭

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 4:41 pm

Yup 100% Debbie also updated me

And you know what? Now I’m worried that he’s gonna lie to Jennifer about some other shit and get us involved. He was trying to tell Debbie I was shady for putting up Cruella. Dude, aren’t you besties with Jenn? The contradictions with him are astounding

I really hope Jennifer can see that he is not to be trusted too lol but idk how she truly feels about him. He’s such a liability to talk to. This whole game he’s been trying to get me to name targets to him. He thinks flirting will make me give him info or something This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 1f602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 4:50 pm

Lmaooo yeah that’s why I don’t bother with him. Don’t repeat this but you know he’s the one who told Jennifer about seventh heaven right? LMAOOOO he’s trash. She knew about it a long time ago lolol
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 5:33 pm

Nah I figured. From round 2 or 3 onwards I took a mental note that he was a rat. AND HIS ASS WAS THE ONE WHO WAS PUSHING FOR THAT GROUP CAUSE HE SAID JENNIFER WAS NOT TRUSTWORTHY EXCUSE ME

I’m honestly holding onto hope that me and you are viewed as people who defected from 7th Heaven with your sass towards Cruella and me backdooring her. We literally can not say shit to him lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 5:41 pm

Oh for sure. I need his ass to go. I’m already over here feeling like Farmer Chuck with trying to plant seeds about him to people without being obvious. Fuck him and his flat ass. Captain America served more 🤭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 5:45 pm

Please plant the seeds. I think people would trust your word LOL. I would plant seeds but I’m still laying low like you told me to Laughing

As of now I’m pretty sure Webby is the target for the voting situation last round but I’m not too sure. We’ll see how POV plays out though  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 1f62c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 5:49 pm

lmaooo I’ll do my best. It seems like people don’t really have a strong bond with him which means I gotta win HOH soon so he can take a hike. I have no problem being the one to nominate him if I have to.

Webby can go too. I’ve been wanting him gone since pre-jury. He’s just sneaky and I feel like if he sticks around he’ll be dangerous. He can be our first juror I love you
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 6:50 pm

I’d love for Webby and Tony to leave back to back Laughing cause didn’t you put Webby up?

And now Tony is talking shit on me too. I’m like baby…. any negative thing said about me, I will find out. He tells me he loves me everyday too This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 1f602 I never say it back though LMAO

He should be grateful he didn’t go home on my HOH LMAOOO. He has the audacity to be sad in our convos and say “people are throwing me under the bus left and right This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 1f62d I’m a huge target  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 1f62d ” like I wonder why -___-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:02 pm

Lmaooo I did put Webby up and he can go. Him and Tony can go have a party in the jury house Idc.

Wait what did he say about you lmaoooo. And he’s acting all emo. He’s talking about how he doesn’t feel safe even though he’s not on the block and that he’s getting blamed for Debbie’s nomination. But then this man has the audacity to be like “it’s too much for me to explain here 👁👄👁 just asked Debbie or Jennifer” PLS that is the laziest attempt at conversation I’ve ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:33 pm

Debbie told me that he’s trying to frame me as shady for nominating Cruella and not talking about it. What was I supposed to do? Message 7th Heaven, “Hey is it okay if I put up Cruella as a renom? This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 1f600” …… ? This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 1f602

Debbie is also pissed at him since he threw her under the bus LMAO. Her message in 7th heaven earlier with the subtle smiley face when she said that someone threw her under the bus lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 35 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next