Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 1:27 pm

Yeah I’m sure Sam is probably well connected, and he might even have Dorothy. I do think that it’s interesting that I asked him if there was any juicy chisme from the prejury house (gossip/tea/etc) and he told me not really and I asked if there was a fight between Jules and the “pregamers” and he was like “oh yeah that”. And then Jennifer told me about how Cruella threw Debbie under the bus, according to Sam. So I think he’s definitely withholding information from me, which is understandable since I voted him out before lmaooo. But at least Jennifer is kinda upfront about things and I’m not entirely sure if she trusts me or not, so I’ve been trying to help her out when I can. Like I helped her with the veto yesterday a bit. Even if Sam or Steve or something want to come after me, at least I have Jennifer to help deflect that a bit.

I don’t think anyone sees 7th Heaven as a thing anymore fortunately, but I need to see them show their cards a bit so we know how to proceed. If there are no warring sides, then it makes it super easy for them to pick us off. I want to see Steve win HOH so he can show his hand, though I do think he might come after you, so maybe not the ideal scenario. Hell I’d even take Tony winning just so he’s forced to be openly messy.

And Aw I appreciate that. We will get through this game, I’m sure of it. We just need to be vigilant. And you’re probably right about people starting to see my comp skills. I definitely need to lay low for now and not draw any attention but eventually I will have to start winning more so I can try to shape the endgame in our favor.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 2:18 pm

Haha I doubt he would share any chisme with us. He told me the same thing basically.

I think if she was telling you about that then that’s a good sign she trusts you. Enough to wanna keep you safe anyways. I should have helped her a bit too but my ass went to sleep. I feel like getting on her good side is a good way to help us when it comes to Sam and Steve lol

And please not a Steve hoh, my ass would be done at that point  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 1f602

I have no alliances with her so I’m a bit worried for down the line. And I don’t know if I could even propose anything to her, I feel like it would come off as disingenuous. We’re friendly with each other but she might see me as a wildcard. I mean she knows I’d likely go after Steve and Squirt again. But Sam being brought back definitely makes things harder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 2:26 pm

haha get your sleep, it’s fine. And yeah she probably does trust me so that’s fine. If it means we can be a few steps ahead then I’m okay with it. So if she ever has any less than ideal nominations it won’t be a surprise and we might be able to change them maybe. Fortunately she hasn’t said anything about you so that’s good for us too.

Ugh Sam needs to go. He throws a wrench in a lot of my relationships and now I feel like it would be tricky to outright nominate him especially since he has good connections that can save him. Idk maybe I can make Tony paranoid about them and he goes after them lmaooooo jk… maybe
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 2:44 pm

I could see Debbie nominating Sam, but I don’t think the votes would even be there. I’d like to see Tony get paranoid about Sam and put him up though. That would make him a bigger target cause then he’d be going against Jenn/Dorothy/Ember/Steve’s interests.

I kind of wish it was Cruella who came back cause then Jenn would have put her ass up on the block again LOL but we just have to work with what we’ve got

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 4:03 pm

Yeah I don’t know if the votes would be there so that kinda sucks too. I wish I knew what Ember was up to. She used to be way more active and then she kinda flopped hardcore.

I get the feeling Sam and Jennifer helped each other with the HOH lmao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 4:45 pm

I feel like I’m becoming Ember in terms of activity lmaooo. I hope people don’t view that as shady.

And…. me too lol This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 1f62c I wasn’t even surprised when I saw that both of them won. what are your thoughts on that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 5:01 pm

Lmaoooo no not that. The pacing of this season is weird lmao. When it’s going, it’s going fast, but there seems to be some downtime in between that seems like forever. Sometimes I’m not sure if I’m being TOO active lmaoo.

Well the funny thing is that I was trying to help Debbie win. So I’m sure they had a system going on. It was just amusing that everyone kinda finished around the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 5:07 pm

At this point, do you think a trio with Debbie would be good? Cause I’m still on good terms with her, and we all feel the same way about Tony too lol

Maybe it’s time to restructure that hot mess of an alliance one last time? Or what do you think?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Oh yeah I absolutely love Debbie and honestly the three of us would be such an iconic trio. I was just gonna wait until we shoved Tony’s ass out of the house and then using the seventh heaven alliance room as our headquarters 🤭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 5:15 pm

Let me bring it up to her? Cause I do like talking game to you both and feel like we have a lot in common. And I’m tired of waiting for Tony’s ass to be gone lol
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 5:20 pm

“ Debbie, do you feel like a branch off of 7th Heaven minus Tony would be best moving forward? I trust you and NTW, and I feel like having Tony around us hinders a lot of potential game talk lol ”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 5:24 pm

LMAOOOOO fair enough. If we are lucky he can go this round.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 5:45 pm

Lmaooooo does Jennifer even think he’s shady?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 6:02 pm

I’ve been planting those seeds so hopefully

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 6:25 pm

The request has been put in This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 1f485 now we wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 37 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 68  Next