Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 11:26 pm

I feel like she is aligned with everyone so it’s really stupid to even try winning this one. The only person who would have nominated her was booted in the first round lmao. She needs to calm down and go enjoy the night off. I feel like I wouldn’t be shocked if she comes for us.

I think they’re close, but I have no idea if she would push Sandra’s name. It would be ideal I think but I don’t know if I see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:03 pm

Any word on what she’ll do? This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 1f602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:14 pm

No she’s either asleep or ignoring me lmfao
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:28 pm

I’m just not gonna sweat it and enjoy my weekend. Whatever happens, happens.

If she’s over aligned then I would hope she just goes for the big players and maintains the support of everyone else who is more low key and behind the scenes. But who really knows what she’ll do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:30 pm

I agree. Let her stress over being over aligned while we get shitfaced lmaooo

We’ll keep each other in the loop though!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:51 pm

Should I throw Sandra utb to Ember? This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 1f602

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 pm

What would you even say tho
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:58 pm

Keep this between us / don’t mention my name if you get messy LMAO

But Sandra has literally said to me that if she got power she would put Max and Ember up, and Dorothy would be a renom lol
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:00 pm

I could easily send a quote to Ember, maybe even Max and Dorothy lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:02 pm

lmaoooo I won’t say anything

Yeah maybe you can do that to save yourself. Throw that bitch underneath the bus <3 jkjkjk or am I?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:03 pm

Pleasseeee I would! LMAO I just don’t want Ember making it obvious that it was me who threw Sandra utb

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:06 pm

You can.

The way I see it, there’s only 4 options for nominations - me, you, Sandra, Jerry, I think I could be a replacement and I feel like you have a good chance of going up. But if you throw Sandra up that saves us, even if a renom happens IMO because we’d have a chance. The worst case scenario this round is me and you both on the block Sad I’m treading lightly with Max/Ember but I know it’s a very fine line. But any ammunition against Sandra that you have you should consider.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:19 pm

Yeah, I’ll start the dialogue on it with Ember. Hopefully she hears me out though. I don’t really have anything to lose at this point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:26 pm

Perfect! In the meantime I’m trying to work on Steve because I know that he has a say in embers decisions. Ember can say whatever she wants but if she makes the same nominations as Steve then it shows that she has no backbone lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Alright she’s online but mobile I think.

She said I was safe though.

Don’t throw me under the bus boo thang <3 🤭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 52 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 52 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 68  Next