Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:38 am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
I’m hoping that Dorothy can get the Steve alliance to go after Sandra but it’s not working lmaoooo lowkey if it wasn’t Tony going up I woulda been fine if she went up lmao.

Poor Jerry. He’s so trusting of people. He gotta stop that lmaooo

Tony gonna come for us

I mean Steve had told her that someone was pushing her name to go up 🤭 she doesn't know who though. I was wondering if that was you or Dorothy LOL I'll let you know if she finds out, cause she's been anxious about that too

He is very trusting lmaooo love him though.

Yeah I figured. He already alluded to it with "throwing comps" like helpppp I just genuinely suck in some of the comps I've done LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 1:00 am

Tony Stark wrote:
I'm feeling like I want you to stop fucking asking me how I am feeling and for you to stop fucking throwing every damn competition

oh this is about me huh LMAOOOOOO

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:38 am

lmaoooo he is acting so big and tough. I wanna call him out on all his flirting with people lmaooo. 🤭

You made him big mad though lmaooo

And no I didn’t suggest any names to Steve. He doesn’t trust me lol. It was probably Dorothy lmaoo. Queen <3
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:12 am

I do annoyingly ask “how are you feeling?” cause he doesn’t deserve better conversing from me. I do it to be fake. If he mentions my name I’m posting the horny thing idc LMAOOO

I woke up to 1) Steve telling me he prefers Tony to leave and 2) Sandra telling me that she thinks it was Dorothy who threw her utb Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:16 am

lmaoooo I get annoyed by him so much. He tried throwing me under the bus to Max and saying I need to be the FIRST to go lmaooooo why is he so pressed? Because I told him no boobies for him? I will DIE if you post the horny thing lmaooooooo he’s such a mess

Steve is freaking out lmaooo it’s so hilarious. I got him to admit he didn’t trust me completely <3

The Sandra/Dorothy rivalry is so hilarious. I’m here for it. Sandra doesn’t trust Dorothy at all and vice versa lmaoo

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:48 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Where's Kimberly?

Helppppp LMAOOOOOOOOO what did I do This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 1f602

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:52 am

Lmaooo he came for you
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:35 am

Oh I bet he cammmme for me

Tony Stark wrote:
LOL  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 1f602  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 1f602  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 1f602 im horny :\

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:36 am

LMAOOOOOO NOT THAT

he’s funny. I’m just egging him on too lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:38 am

This is all hilarious to me. I also don't know what's so cringe about my responses to him?  This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 1f602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:41 am

Idk he’s so dramatic.

The HAHAHAHHAHAA took me OUT
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:46 am

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wish I fought with him earlier <3 he's so funny when he's mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:47 am

He gives me angry little man complex <3

I’m surprised he didn’t drag me. He did throw me under the bus to people but he threw those people under the bus too lmaooo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:47 am

Tony Stark wrote:
omg no :{ I am perfectly fine, promise! Smile thank you

Debbie is aligned with everyone besides Dorothy and Sam(yes, she's good with Max), you're going to need one of them to take her out. You are also going to have to take out Steve with annoying Kim.

Ember is making alliances left and right to THIS DAMN DAY. DO NOT LET HER SLIDE

Take Kim to F2 and you win

Tony Stark wrote:
Work with Sam, he said he likes you a lot. Don't burn him! Idk about Dorothy, she has wayyyyyy too many alliances. I think she will put you and Debbie up together or Debbie and Kim

Just take Kim to f2, ok no one likes her

Also take Sam to f3, no one's voting someone who returned

Tony Stark wrote:
<3 good luck! You're a good contender to win

You win against Sandra and Sam easiest

Tony Stark wrote:
you beat kim, sandra, and sam easily

you cannot beat steve and debbie no offense, i would vote you but bbq juries liek sexy games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:48 am

He’s secretly a Kim stan lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 48 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 48 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 58 ... 68  Next