Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:34 pm

Aw that is sweet!

I mean after the Ted blowup your name was mentioned like once but I nipped that in the bud. I haven’t heard anything since. But honestly I think you’re doing well. Even Steve felt bad about nominating you lmao. So that’s something. If you can make someone feel guilty, go for it!

I am pretty sure that Tony and Dorothy don’t trust each other and I even told that to Jerry but you know how testosterone makes people stupid. So I mean that’s why I continued to voice my reservations in the group chat. I am not going to be super pushy but if I have to say “I told you so” to Jerry, then baby you know I’m doing it 🤭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:53 pm

Yeah he did feel bad, which I felt like I had to really take advantage of and ensure that I’m not after him. He’s a strong comp player and I do not need to be on his radar at all.

And thank you for looking out for me. I appreciate it. I meant it when I said I would use the double if it could help save you, even if you said to save it for myself

Yeah, early on Tony was telling me how he wanted to target Dorothy and I was like okay, you can do that. LOL and I’m pretty sure Dorothy grouped Tony in with Ted, who she was also questionable towards. She viewed them both as liars. So will this group work? idk. I feel like the 5 would be better, but I’m willing to roll with it for now. I’m not the one putting it together This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 1f62c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 3:07 pm

Yeah honestly I’m hoping the dpov takes him out. Best case scenario <3

And no problem girl! I need you in this game and I’ll be sad if we weren’t playing together Sad

Hey if Dorothy and Tony wanna take each other out, fine! But after we take out the two sides lol. They need to get over their differences so we can get the ball rolling

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 3:42 pm

LOL the way we all talk about Tony is hilarious to me

I need you too. I’d be so devastated to see you go, and I know we’re looking out for each other so I appreciate our relationship a lot This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 2764

That’s the goal, get the two sides to keep taking each other out, let Dorothy and Tony do whatever they wanna do with each other, then ideally our 4 comes out on top of it all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 4:26 pm

ROFL I have no problem dragging that man. He’s so eccentric. It’s like he’s an old eccentric scientist stuck in the body of a middle aged man. He’s just so out of his element, bless him.

Jerry is worried that the two sides are going to be all chummy together and just call a truce or whatever and go after the middle players. He asked me how we should go about it and I told him we should just focus on the cracks that already exist there. wow, so mind blowing. I mean it’s clear that there is some level of distrust so all we gotta do is nudge them in the wrong direction and they’ll take the bait. Cruella and Jennifer are not that smart if they’re basing their HOH reigns on emotion. But I mean, I’m not going to be the one to tell them to stop 🤭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 4:41 pm

Sandra is also worried about that too. I’m trying to tell her that we’d just have to make a move that benefits us 4, basically looking at the cracks.

I don’t know if it’s true, but it seems like Debbie might have made a deal with Steve on his HOH. And then Cruella probably made a deal with maybe Steve and Ember on her HOH. Cause how did Neither Steve nor Ember touch the block as a renom? With Matt being the target? I feel like how the last round went was all very odd.

I hope Cruella and Jennifer can keep going at each other, that’s fine with me lmfao. When you say nudge on the distrust, who are you referring to? Cause I’m all for nudging that on LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 4:47 pm

Oh for sure Cruella tried to make a move to benefit her since she can’t compete as outgoing HOH and wanted to make sure she was good going forward. I think Jennifer still wants to target her though, which is fine by me since it keeps the spotlight off of us. And well both sides are a mess. Jennifer obviously doesn’t trust Cruella and Cruella was worried that this HOH is potentially a flop if the others turn on her which means she doesn’t fully trust them

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 4:48 pm

When Cruella and Tony are the next ones to leave because of Squirt LMFAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 4:51 pm

LMAO fucking Squirt. I’m dead.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 6:36 pm

When Squirt becomes the next HOH 🤭
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:16 pm

Lmaooo don’t manifest that
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:20 pm

Do you think you'll win this one? Seems like you knew most of them, meanwhile I was googling LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:21 pm

I didn’t submit lmao I don’t wanna win
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:24 pm

Lmaoooo hopefully one of our groups got it then. I submitted but idk if I even submitted fast enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:27 pm

I submitted after the deadline :/ I thought it was due at :25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 27 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 68  Next