Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:12 pm

It depends on the genre. Hopefully it’s something good!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:49 pm

So... I am comfortable doing Cruella.... not too sure about Debbie or Ember. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:52 pm

lmao don’t do Debbie or ember if you’re uncomfortable

Who do you want to leave this round? Steve or Cruella?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:53 pm

I'd be indifferent of who leaves tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:59 pm

LMAOOOO then if you’re not pushing for a specific side and okay with either going, go for it
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 1:48 am

Got DPOV flushed too <3 Steve had it LMFAO we called it even. He'll probably still target me but idc. It is what it is

Hope you're having a good night out love. Let me know what you're hearing for the vote, I'm like overthinking and wondering if the double vote should be used

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:01 am

I believe

You, Jerry, Sandra, Ember, Dorothy, Jennifer, Squirt, Max(?) = 8

Anyone else I'm not sure. There's 11 votes total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:32 am

lmao not him throwing you up to flush out a power and you doing the same lmao. Cruella could have done us all a favor if she just backdoored him yesterday.

Cruella is campaigning hard. I should make her throw you under the bus to me for fun so I can have a good laugh 🤭

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:38 am

LMAOOOO PLEASEEE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT SHE SAYS
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:38 am

I've heard that she's telling people a lot of shit, is she giving you a hard time?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 2:50 am

Idk I told her I was leaning towards Tony and she wrote a long essay about why he’s dangerous blah blah blah. Tony is not that threatening lmao. He’s like the idiot cop from the movies. She stopped replying to me though since I said I’ll think about it
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 3:19 am

I'm like scared shit will flip lol. Like I don't think it will, cause a lot of people told me they are keeping Tony. But I keep thinking it will

I should probably just go to sleep lmfao

Is she guilt tripping you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 3:23 am

I’m not responding to her as much so she doesn’t really have the opportunity to. I’m annoyed that she is telling people she has my vote because she knows the best about my game. It’s like no bby you’re delusional and misquoting me but you do you. Your way got you on the block 🤭

Steve is kinda evasive about the vote so I’m doing the same thing to him. He thinks he could play dumb and get away with it. He might be good, but I’m just a bit bitter 💅🏼
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 9:33 am

She’s trying really hard apparently. I think she’s just claiming stuff as a last resort. And Steve is probably keeping Cruella lol

Cruella claiming to have Max’s vote yet this morning he told me “fuck THT ho” 🤭

Let me do a hypothetical scenario lol

Keeping Tony: you, Jennifer, Jerry, Sandra, Ember, Max, Squirt, Dorothy

Keeping Cruella: Webkinz (x2?), Steve (x2?), Debbie (idk how she’s voting)

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 9:37 am

Debbie seems pissed that Cruella is throwing her name out but I have no idea if it’s a ploy.

Max said he isn’t voting her lmao.

Me when I vote to keep Cruella for the lols 🤭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 29 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 48 ... 68  Next