Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:34 pm

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 ApprehensiveGiftedCarpenterant-size_restricted

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:35 pm

The funny thing is that before nominations were originally posted she was telling me that it’s too early to buy a dpov and how she wasn’t gonna partake in that.

Fast forward and now it’s her in jeopardy and she is asking where we are.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:36 pm

LMAO so what you're telling me is she would not have pooled money to help any of us

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:39 pm

Yep. Her exact words:

I'm not giving my money to that cause, tbh.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:40 pm

And now she’s like:

Hay, so, um, if you're down with the DPOV plan, that'd be great
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:40 pm

*New group is made called 666 Devils*

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:41 pm

Ugh are we gonna be team players lmaoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:42 pm

I’m just annoyed because if it was one of us she wouldn’t have done it.

Jaida also messaged me and I’m afraid to open it (old fashioned DM).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:42 pm

Can I tell you something though?

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:43 pm

Jaida also messaged me LMAO omg. And yes go for it love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:47 pm

Okay so let me give a disclaimer - this is all speculation. So take it with a grain of salt and make your own judgment on this.

When Jules left she called out a ton of people. Apparently she hinted that Cruella was pregaming. Someone in our 8 alliance had said they think it’s possible but it’s too early to really do anything.

Then I had a chat with someone else yesterday and they think Jaida is involved in it somehow too, with Cruella. Because those two are extremely close even though Jaida doesn’t talk to anybody unless she’s personally delivering haikus to people. I don’t know if they’re pregaming or not but the whole thing was just weird and Jaida seems to be trusted so much for someone who has less presence than a pimple.

So I have no idea what to believe. I’m just kinda trying to figure things out. Also why I’m conflicted.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:55 pm

No cause I saw that comment from Jules too. It was quickly deleted though. I felt conflicted too because why suggest that if it's not true you know? (Which also made me wonder if Jules was in on it as well...)

Lmaooo not haikus and less presence than a pimple. Now I feel :/ because we're aligned with all of them somewhat and kind of in a tight spot. It's not like the season can have a restart either. I feel for Kathy, I really do. This must be frustrating for her if it's true. Also the last interview question lol

I'm glad they have enough for the DPOV now though, and that we don't have to say anything in there yet. We can still contribute for the double/triple vote plan if it comes to it. But yeah, I do think your observations could be right. I'm also conflicted now

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Yeah I don’t know about Jules’ involvement and why it wasn’t brought up earlier instead of when she was booted. But I don’t know the circumstances and by the time we figure all that out, the season will be over. So I just have to focus on the now.

I hate that we have to deal with this, because players like you and I are just trying to play a solid game without any kind of controversy, and then this comes around and it’s such a fine line. It sucks because we are like what, seven rounds in. We already established most of our game connections and we kinda got stuck with -potential- controversial players. It’s not our fault and now we gotta deal with it. It’s just frustrating :/

I’ll see what happens with this. If the vote flip fails it won’t be the worst thing in the world 🤭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:08 pm

It takes all the fun out of things too. Now I'm just always paranoid that "so and so" knows "so and so" is playing and can't help but assume that there's sketchy things happening.

It does suck, cause we can't just suddenly build new game connections either. If there's any fallout at the end of the season it will be interesting to see lol

For now.....

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 Rhony-bethenny-sleeping

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 3:11 pm

I’m so grateful you’re in this cast though. There is some comfort in that <3

I’ll give it about an hour and then be like “sorry guys work is busy”

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 15 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 68  Next