Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:39 pm

I've had the same mentality lmaoooo, with tomorrow being an off day maybe I'll finally watch the movie then.

Also not to be corny and repetitive, but I appreciate you soooo so soooo much. I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe and repay you. You have an ally for life in me <3

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:42 pm

Yeah same I’ll watch it and order some pizza and get high, AAAAH what a time to be alive <3

Aw no problem Kim! You’ve been a great ally so I wanted to show you how much you meant by getting you safety. I don’t give a fuck if Steve “I like to write essay replies” Harrington gets his hands dirty.

Also he tried offering me BBQ bucks to not use the veto lmaoooo I should have taken the money and then use it anyway lmaooo

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:55 pm

You should have taken the money then used it on me anyways lmfaoooooo that would have been hilarious. And yeah I think I'll do the same, get some nice take out, get high, and watch that movie.

THE WAY WE SPOKE TONY GOING ON THE BLOCK INTO EXISTENCE

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
I was hoping he would put Tony up as a "pawn"

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
And lmaoooo agreed. If Tony goes up that would be the best case scenario IMO

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:56 pm

WE WON LMAOOOO

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:57 pm

Steve played like such a clown this round lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:23 pm

LMAOOOO fine by me. This is perfect for us.

Also, I'm pretty sure Debbie has an in with Steve too cause she's been filling me in and saying that Steve is still aiming to get me out (not news to me though lol), so it kind of makes sense that she is safe. I don't know how close they are, but close enough to not put her up even though she put him up before.

When I mastermind Tony and get him to send me money to keep him 🤭

The petty approach:

"So Tony, tell me why I should keep you? I've been hearing about your complaints regarding my presence in this game. I've held my tongue because I didn't want to believe it, but after multiple people have brought it up to me... it seems like you don't really want me around love.

What can you offer me in exchange for a vote to keep you? You can buy my vote with at least $200 BBQ dollars, and any more will be for security. Time's ticking though, baby This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 1f61a"

The kind approach:

"Of course Tony! Do you need any help with votes? If you want to give me money I can purchase a Tequila Sunrise to help you out! I really want you to stay Sad "

Joke's aside, I might just lie to him about keeping him, or ignore him lmaoooooo. He dug his own grave

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:26 pm

Also, did you buy a challenge advantage? Cause I didn't lmfao. And I hope it wasn't you because that means someone wasted their money lmaoooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:28 pm

LMAOOOOO the petty approach sent me but no it’s probably better to do the kind approach. I cannot believe I laughed out loud.

So ember was the one who told me Debbie was in danger but she’s aligned with Debbie so she pushed for Debbie to be safe. I genuinely think Steve would have thrown up Debbie if not for that. And then I’m sure Sam protected Sandra and of course Sandra isn’t bad at defending herself either. So there’s that.

Everyone so shady tho lmaoo

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:41 pm

Did you buy a challenge advantage? Cause I didn't lmfao. And I hope it wasn't you because that means someone wasted their money lmaoooo

Also, I'm sure you must have suspected this in the back of your mind about noms, but Sandra told me this. Keep it on the low cause I feel like she only told me this info

Sandra Bullock wrote:

I've been worried all day because it's basically been known by the whole house that NTW would use the veto on you and that if NTW didn't win it that she would be the renom...I dont know what made that the case. But, all day I had been worried about it... I may have said things to steve to also convince him that I am fully with him which means I had to suggest to him that I was open to targeting you and NTW in the future because that's what he wanted to hear.

So she's openly letting me know that she's trying to get in good with him to throw him off, which is good I guess lol. And also "the whole house" knew you would use veto on me? I'm so glad you won cause wtf. I guess you would have been a renom option?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:49 pm

No that was my Christmas present. I refuse to waste money on a challenge advantage lmaooo.

Sandra shady and she jealous of my no-nomination streak and I know she wants me to go up so she can be the last person to be nominated on an allstars season.

The only person who would have known possibly that I would use the veto on you is Jerry because he was flirting or whatever and asked me who I’d save and I said I was leaning towards him but that it would depend on who is more likely to go.

I already suspected I’d be a renom option which is why everyone scrambled like crazy
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:56 pm

Sandra is shady tbh. I’m gonna keep staying on her good side so she fills me in. She seems to trust me I guess lol. But I’ve been wary

So yeah idk where she’s getting that veto info from. But we can assume, even though she let me know about it, that seeds are being planted against us. I just hope they aren’t major seeds.

I’ve also wondered if we’re better off doing a trio with Jerry cause Idk what Sandra is telling the rest of the house. But I don’t want him to be like “?” about it either lmaooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 11:03 pm

Yeah that’s fine. She’s so funny. She’ll come to me and be like “I have some news for you” and gives me information I already knew. Like I already knew of the alliance that existed on Steven’s side. I already knew what Dorothy’s color was. But she thinks she can just slap a bow on it and act like it’s the cure to cancer. I just humor her, whatever. I already started planting seeds against her to Dorothy btw 🤭 I told her to play nice for now though, and if she goes it gotta be a backdoor, because I’m convinced Sandra is a beast.

Jerry gets too excited about things and I feel like he probably opens his mouth too much. I’m conflicted on if we should tell him. Maybe we can just do it subtly and not all at once.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:28 am

LMAO so true. And the way they are planting seeds about each other is killing me right now cause Sandra is doing the same about her to me sometimes. Idk to who else though

Yeah it can wait. Jerry does get ahead of himself and is pretty open, that's kind of how the Switzerland group started. He'd just tell me who he liked and I'd be like okay! But it worked out cause I already talked to you and Sandra <3

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:28 am

Lmao what is Tony gonna say lmaooooo

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:34 am

I’m hoping that Dorothy can get the Steve alliance to go after Sandra but it’s not working lmaoooo lowkey if it wasn’t Tony going up I woulda been fine if she went up lmao.

Poor Jerry. He’s so trusting of people. He gotta stop that lmaooo

Tony gonna come for us

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 47 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 47 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 68  Next