Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:23 pm

I’m crying. This is hilarious omg
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:26 pm

He’s such a fucking mess tonight lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:28 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Squirt is irritating AF

Me when I lie. This is killing me

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:29 pm

I had to say something in there lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:21 am

Cruella's nominations were interesting this round. I didn't expect that but so long as it's not us then I guess I can't complain

Also Matt is for sure going home huh lol. I think both of the feuding sides are wanting to keep Max
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:25 am

Cruella must have made a deal with Steve’s side. Interesting. Girl you need to make sure you and Steve make some kind of deal too.

And yeah Matt is going home, but I think it’s because he asked to go. Not sure what would have happened if he didn’t volunteer but hey, easy night
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:30 am

Ugh we’ve been talking things out and I think things are water under the bridge. Let me see what I can do though…. I gotta make it natural. Got any suggestions? lmao

(looking at the last messages in Switzerland and I agree) So Dorothy also approached me about a potential group with basically Switzerland: me, you, Sandra, and Jerry lol. Did she bring it up to you too?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:35 am

I mean the good thing is that Steve gives me golden retriever vibes. He seems like he is a comp beast but he’s also kinda silly in thinking people wanna work with him long term. You say jump and he asks how high. Honestly whatever you tell him I think he’ll eat it up. He knows he’s a target so it makes sense to increase his longevity but finding allies. So if he thinks you’re going to be valuable to him he’ll keep you around.

And she hadn’t mentioned it yet but I’ll bring it up to her.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:20 pm

Yeah his first mistake was telling Ted who his targets (Cruella and Debbie) were early on, cause I bet Ted spread it like wildfire to them. Lmaoooo not golden retriever

I’m gonna try talking things out more with Steve and hopefully we can come to an agreement. He seems reasonable so I hope a deal can be agreed upon.

I feel like Dorothy is covering her bases, which I don’t mind. As long as it helps keep us more safe going forward. What do you make of it though? She definitely recognizes that we are in similar positions in the game to be grouping us altogether like this

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:35 pm

Oh yeah I’m sure Ted told them right away. He just seems like the person to tell everyone everything under the pretense that he’s trustworthy lmaooo. And look where that got him 🤭

I hope things work out with Steve. I feel like right now maybe you and I should not try going for HOH until the numbers dwindle more. It sucks that yesterday’s veto was a luck one essentially. Had I won HOH I would have been so fucked lmaoo.

Dorothy is such a huge question mark for me. I get the feeling she just wants to see what’s going on but I’m not entirely convinced she’s as alone as she makes it out to be.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:44 pm

He definitely is. Our relationship consisted of me letting him think that I thought of him as my number one. I think ultimately that’s why he trusted me enough to give me the double vote lmfaooooo but I knew that he was the type to plant seeds about everyone so I was always wary

I feel the same. We need to let these people pull us into groups and build security. Although part of me is hoping the next round is jury and saying fuck it, and gunning for HOH and not caring about what happens next This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 1f602 but I know that is rash so I won’t do that

Agreed, Dorothy is smarter and more connected than she lets on. I don’t think she is a free agent because I think she is good with Ember and Jennifer. And to an extent Steve and Max as well. But I also know that Cruella seems to trust her (even though Dorothy has lied to Cruella before lmaooo I forgot about what. I think a couple votes in previous rounds)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:55 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. He had a way of trying to position himself as my number one ally, but I was always a bit apprehensive about him, specifically when he would tell me about all the lying he would do to people about votes and in my head I am like “there is no way anyone would believe him unless they’re fully convinced he’s with them”. But of course he was a number for the crazy eights and he had his sights not on us so I was fine with him. But him not ever winning anything was a dead giveaway and then him winning that stake HOH was just hilarious and I’m sure he didn’t wanna win it. I was dying when I heard that Matt deliberately ignored his messages afterwards LMAOOO.

Yeah I want to win HOH but then I feel like I’ll probably be forced to make a move that’ll piss people off. I probably wouldn’t care if there wasn’t a billion powers at play. Those just complicate things so much so I want them to be flushed out before I can start being more assertive.

Oh and for sure Dorothy has lied about the vote to Cruella and the only reason I know is because Dorothy told me straight up how she was voting. But I mean if that means Dorothy is the one to burn her bridge with Cruella then so be it. That’s one less rant we have to worry about at the eviction 🤭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:23 pm

He told me about all his lying too LMAO I know he was stressed about winning that stake HOH. And poor Matt, me and him bonded over him ignoring Ted too LMAOOO and he thought I was such a savage and loved me for not using the double vote on him Laughing

I think at this point, we’re kind of in similar positions where we don’t have many options and are bound to piss someone off should we get HOH. I’m still hoping that Sandra has the DPOV and will hold onto it, but not being sure makes everything risky. If I piss people off so be it, as long as I secure a spot in jury.

I think that’s a good indicator that Dorothy might be okay with us if she tells us how she actually votes. Dorothy has rarely lied to me about votes, maybe at the beginning but that was so long ago. So when there were times Debbie/Cruella/Ted felt like they had her vote on something…. when I had heard the opposite…. I would be like “???” I don’t think so y’all lmaoooo but y’all can choose to believe that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:56 pm

LMAO I’m glad he was stressed over it. I know he wanted to not win so it was funny that he won anyway. And lmaoooooo that’s so savage but lowkey I love that for you two omg. I’m going to miss Matt. I wish his heart was more into the game because he would have been so amazing to work with.

I feel like Sandra will probably hold onto the dpov for herself or if she does use it on an ally it’ll be late game. I don’t see her using it on one of us if we get nominated quickly. Who knows though I could be wrong. I do think we can probably fake it until we make it with the rest of the house though for now. I haven’t heard much about you really.

Yeah so if Dorothy trusts at least you and I, then we should be smooth sailing. Honestly I’m pretty sure she’s probably playing the same type of game as us, except on the other side lol. But I’m not going to underestimate her for a second lol
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:30 pm

Matt really is an angel. He was the only one who knew to call me Kijung, it was like our little thing. He would have been a great ally but it is what it is now.

do you really not hear much about me? I don’t wanna be blindsided This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 1f602 I feel like I tend to get targeted for doing nothing lmfao but maybe I’m just being paranoid. I hear practically nothing about you as well. I hope we can keep faking it for as long as possible

I wasn’t too sure if she actually trusts me, but she trusts me enough to be truthful so that works lmaoo. I reciprocate with truthfulness back to her as well, but I try not to give away too much. And trust me, I’m not underestimating her at all. If we give her a reason to look at us sideways like Tony has, then it’s over.

But this group of 6 is gonna be interesting though lmfao. Tony + Dorothy, I wouldn’t have thought they’d be for it. But at least we still have the core of Switzerland if shit hits the fan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 26 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 68  Next