Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:05 pm

I feel like either I need to win, or one of Switzerland / 7th heaven. Otherwise, I’ll log off for the night LMAO

What about you? Do you think you’ll gun for it?
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:15 pm

Honestly I feel like I probably shouldn’t win this one, since I had mentioned I would throw up Cruella as a backdoor 🤭 I have no problem helping you if I can though I love you
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:29 pm

I wouldn’t mind collaborating with Switzerland if possible. I don’t mind winning but at the same time I’m a little scaredy cat too 🙀

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:35 pm

Not that lmaooooo 🤭

Let’s make Jerry get it lmaoo

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:42 pm

I’d love Jerry to get it lmaooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:01 pm

I feel like he probably sucks at rebuses but we can help him out
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:47 pm

I have faith in our little man, don’t be so quick to judge

Have you heard anything about the DPOV? If you have it you don’t have to tell me. But I really hope you or Sandra have it. And if not I guess we’re in for a ride. I feel like it will get used soon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:53 pm

I honestly do not have it and I’m like 70% sure Sandra has it. Which is fine by me. Idc if she has it, as long as someone we trust is in possession of it. But I think it’s funny that I went from like seventh place in the HOH comp to fourth. You don’t have it, Ted didn’t have it, I’m guessing Sandra won it. I’m not going to probe her for information but I would be shocked if she didn’t have it.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:12 pm

I hope to god Sandra has it lol. I was fearing that Jules won it and willed it to one of the others. But if she has it…. we should be safe from it. Cause Sandra was doing good in the comp.

I’m sure when she gave up on the regular posting she went straight for the special event. That’s what I did lol. And we placed 7th and 8th so it’s very likely. But yeah. I’m not gonna press her about it. I trust her enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:21 pm

Honestly that’s what I was thinking at first but I think what probably happened is Jules didn’t get any special prizes and she fucked up her original HOH score so she probably just stuck with money for herself or a vote nullifier to will to someone else.

Good luck with the HOH
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:26 pm

When I go MIA after final noms are posted so that no one asks me about using the double vote >>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:28 pm

PLS squirt is not even going to know he’s on the block until after he’s evicted
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:29 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
PLS squirt is not even going to know he’s on the block until after he’s evicted

LMFAO

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:14 pm

Please the turtle is showing some sass now LMFAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:17 pm

He must have been swimming in sugar water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 25 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 68  Next