Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & NTW

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 41 ... 68  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:16 pm

I think Cruella overestimates her relationship to the others, cause she expressed shock with me too lolol.

I agree that Debbie would be a shield because of her reputation and keeping her benefits multiple people's games, myself included if I'm being honest. She's being framed as the ringleader. If we were to vote Cruella out I feel like we'd have to lie to her and hope for the best. I'd be afraid of her blowing things up with various people as an attempt to stay tbh

I don't really care for the outcome either as long as we are both for sure safe lmao. It's just a matter of navigating the vote. Maybe I'll "fall asleep" This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 1f634

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:20 pm

lmao I agree about that with Cruella. She probably thinks she has everyone under her thumb and when anyone does anything against her she freaks out. It was funny because when Sam revealed she was tenth place I just know it pissed her off lmfao. Sam said they had to have a conversation about it and I think she still held it against him <3 But yeah I feel like she’s the type to go out swinging and give zero fucks about her allies lmfao. I mean obviously I hope she stays for a while but against Debbie, I’d rather not, though I do think Debbie would leave by a landslide anyway.

I’m not gonna get involved with the vote much. I’ll just monitor. I’ll just pretend that work kept me later than normal oops 🤭

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:30 pm

LMAO when you work a day shift but just happen to have a night shift when it's time to discuss votes This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 1f61d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:31 pm

“bAcK tO sChOoL So BuSy”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:33 pm

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 ZbAnV9
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 ZbAnV9

Us to 7th Heaven when they decide to pool money after all

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 12:53 pm

LMAOOOO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 1:24 pm

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 2BJ1TIG

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 1f608 This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 1f608
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 1:26 pm

Me and you :-)
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:18 pm

Debbie won POV dun dun dunnnn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:21 pm

Not Jaida trying to slow the veto ceremony down.

When I pretend to have a lunch rush AAAHHH 🤭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:22 pm

Lmaooo I'm not saying shit in there until everyone starts talking cause I don't wanna be thrown under the bus lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:24 pm

When I give you a nice push 💅🏼
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:27 pm

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 9BV6

Cruella is panicking help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 2:30 pm

This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 Chiki-cat-cat-beg

Cruella trying to get our attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & NTW   This room is for Kim & NTW - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & NTW
Page 14 of 68Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 41 ... 68  Next