Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:51 pm

squirt i tried to keep u off the block too? i told jerry he was making shit moves putting you up i aint have any say in that

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:13 pm

Yesss Jerry shoulda done Sam or Max, but hindsight 20/20. I don't think anyone in the house was targeting you besides NWT
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:14 pm

When you are overaligned, it's hard to see the big picture sometimes lmao

(been there done that)
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:16 pm

i could def argue that i was over aligned but even with that when i wanted to do something i did it i didn't give a fuck that debbie trusted me not to i was liek bye😭
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:30 pm

Hahaha plz YOU WERE A BADDIE

You nominated Debbie and Cruella while the 8 was still a thing The Jury House - Page 5 1f602 The Jury House - Page 5 1f602 The Jury House - Page 5 1f602

Steve shady for not getting out Debbie for you in the HOH where he put up Kim and Cruella tho

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:31 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Squirt wrote:
I would've never put jerry up, shows you he was aligned with everyone/. but fuck all of yall, you were all mean my last day so im glad you're all here, and the squirt karma almost did jerry in. everyone who had something to say in regards to my eviction leaving I laugh

You said I am the reason you are on the block lmao when I had nothing to do with it, and I really constantly advocated for you. I helped you win the veto when Cruella put you up. You were in my top 3 trust rankings. It was frustrating to see you not only throw me under the bus on the way out but also blame me for your nomination???

I wasn't trying to be mean or kick you while you're down

You should've voted out Debbie rat. That's what I meant. I would not have been on the block had Debbie gone home. So, I felt at the end of the day, you truly only cared about yourself, when I felt I tried looking out for you and it would've been best for both of us. We had a shot to take out competition beasts, and well I failed.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:32 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Squirt wrote:
I would've never put jerry up, shows you he was aligned with everyone/. but fuck all of yall, you were all mean my last day so im glad you're all here, and the squirt karma almost did jerry in. everyone who had something to say in regards to my eviction leaving I laugh

bitch i was sad about you leaving and genuinely wanted to work with you!!! then you randomly made up that kim sandra jenn alliance and i was like ok fuck this bitch!!

I didn't make it up, Cruella did scratch

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:27 pm

Squirt wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Squirt wrote:

bitch i was sad about you leaving and genuinely wanted to work with you!!! then you randomly made up that kim sandra jenn alliance and i was like ok fuck this bitch!!

I didn't make it up, Cruella did scratch

huh😭
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:48 pm

Squirt wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Squirt wrote:

You said I am the reason you are on the block lmao when I had nothing to do with it, and I really constantly advocated for you. I helped you win the veto when Cruella put you up. You were in my top 3 trust rankings. It was frustrating to see you not only throw me under the bus on the way out but also blame me for your nomination???

I wasn't trying to be mean or kick you while you're down

You should've voted out Debbie rat. That's what I meant. I would not have been on the block had Debbie gone home. So, I felt at the end of the day, you truly only cared about yourself, when I felt I tried looking out for you and it would've been best for both of us. We had a shot to take out competition beasts, and well I failed.
Debbie was working with me, just like Steve and Ember were working with you. Webkinz and I had close to no game relationship. He didn't even tell me he won the immunity when I asked what he won from the competition. He kept trying to get Rebecca(who I got evicted) back in the game, too! Definitely not an ally for Tony LOL, whereas Debbie and I had been working together in various degrees in this game

It just wasn't the move for me, especially when NWT and Jerry were saving Deb. If Deb leaves that week, it doesn't change Jerry's move the following week. Jerry had been targeting Ember for weeks before then, and maybe Web is the renom...not you. So, I guess you would have stayed safe in this hypothetical where Web stays.

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:49 pm

WELL ACTUALLY LOL

There is no hypothetical where Web stays based on my vote! Squirt bro, you didn't even vote on time. if I voted to evict Debbie, my ass would have been extra screwed, and she would have stayed. Web was staying no matter what I do.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:06 am

I still have access to the public threads The Jury House - Page 5 1f602 The Jury House - Page 5 1f608 not my DR or private rooms Sad
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:08 am

damn have u never been evicted from bbq before that's what happens!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:32 am

Lmao I mean I could post in the public threads too but not anymore =(
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:33 am

Did you take notes on the season at all?

I didn't expect to get far enough to need them, so I didn't, but I have half the songs memorized from listening to them so much hhahadwj
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:34 am

oh pls i was like "okay winner never been to jury like the rest of us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 5 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next