Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:55 pm

HAHAHAHA your lie caused so much drama between them two, but I think I smoothed it over at this point before I left. It was such a good lie because Jerry was literally not going to target Ember and Steve anymore...but effing Sam

If one of those cuties takes out the other, I will be mad!

I find out after your eviction - NTW bought the vote steal, and Kim decides to use the double vote she stole from Ted hahaha. Prolly planned by Debbie
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
I feel like there should be something I want to share...but rly there is absolutely nothing

Sandra, Dorothy, Jerry, Kim, and NWT have had a 5 person alliance for a while, but that rude Dorothy didn't want me a part of it, so jerry just told me shit from time to time about them

Steve is also trying to work with Jerry now lol, idk what the end goal there is

i knew about that alliance bc jerry kind of always knew what those 4 were doing. i wanted to take the shot at kim so bad and stop going for debbie bc all those people are just coasting while the big threats just get out
Yeah Jerry was very obvious about it too, lol, he tried to get me in with them but Dorothy didn't trust me. Dorothy/Kim were my noms if I ever won, which I told Steve, but he still gave me the boot!

Steve and Debbie have been besties the majority of this game, and everyone just goes along with it... Idgi! Debbie is the best player of the season though imo

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:58 pm

Max said he wants to BD Steve at F8/F9 lol.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:01 pm

i agree i love debbie so much she's an amazing player i'm rooting for her for sure! the only thing i dont like is how much they've relied on powers to get them through the game. that's why i'm mostly rooting for dorothy and jerry. i didn't speak too much with dorothy but i think she's playing great and she's covered from every damn angle. debbie ember steve tried to make an alliance with me in it and then i nominated debbie bc i was like get the fuck out girl!

it was SUCH. a good lie. like if there's one thing i can say about myself it's that i always play a clean and honest game but i told kathy i was going to switch it up this season and try to be more of a brutal player. i'm pretty upset about my eviction because i really did try for HOURS to save myself and it was working but the powers really fucked me. i felt kinda cheated tbh bevause i've spent so much time on this game just to not even be able to fight for myself. it was rough. but ugh glad it's over.

Jerry The Mouse, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:02 pm

max is so fucking funny idk where his mind is at ever but i support him
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:15 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
i agree i love debbie so much she's an amazing player i'm rooting for her for sure! the only thing i dont like is how much they've relied on powers to get them through the game. that's why i'm mostly rooting for dorothy and jerry. i didn't speak too much with dorothy but i think she's playing great and she's covered from every damn angle. debbie ember steve tried to make an alliance with me in it and then i nominated debbie bc i was like get the fuck out girl!

it was SUCH. a good lie. like if there's one thing i can say about myself it's that i always play a clean and honest game but i told kathy i was going to switch it up this season and try to be more of a brutal player. i'm pretty upset about my eviction because i really did try for HOURS to save myself and it was working but the powers really fucked me. i felt kinda cheated tbh bevause i've spent so much time on this game just to not even be able to fight for myself. it was rough. but ugh glad it's over.
She's playing such a good game, it's ridiculous. She's working with everyone (and they trust her I think - especially NTW and Sandra) besides Dorothy and Sam.

Ember is playing a great game too

Tbh they are all playing well! Kim is just so unintentionally and incredibly annoying that it obscures anything good she's doing lol

Nah you played well and had some seriously good lies! I agree there were too many powers generally (2 dpov before pre-jury is crazy), but I guess that's all-stars? idk, it was a bit excessive for me as well, and I think I would have flipped with Jerry (you and him were my besties most of the game) if you admit the color situation  The Jury House - Page 3 1f602  The Jury House - Page 3 1f602

Jerry The Mouse and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:16 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
max is so fucking funny idk where his mind is at ever but i support him
He a little savage in disguise lmao, he gonna flip for sure if he gets the opportunity

Max tried getting my bbq$$ on the way out so bad LOL
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:20 pm

i did tell you about the colors in my goodbye speech! i told steve and sam my color i just didn't trust you in the sense that i thought you'd pick debbie over me every time. i think it's crazy how much everyone trusts her when you can literally see that.... everyone trusts her. like how do you think she's going to vote when ur on the block people r not thinking. you and jerry were my best best friends. half the time i didn't even wanna log on but i did just to talk to you guys. ember is playing amazing for sure. i couldn't even tell you who the next person to leave is because everyone is doing so well. steve is kind of on the bottom right now though.

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:38 pm

Ohhh definitely not tbh, I felt kind of pushed to her based on circumstance, and those people in that failed big alliance kept wanting 'to stick together', so I mean I kept it going(it was very fake on all parties' ends) because I was in no place to refuse allies, albeit not super strong allies...but I was trying to build bonds elsewhere(you, sandra, Jerry, Steve, Max). I would have voted Debbie out for you if I had you 100% and Jerry was with it too. I wish me, you, and jerry had a group room that would have been sooooo lit and my favorite alliance ever. He actually suggested it, but idk why it wasn't made! I would respond instantly if I got a notification from one of you two, but if I got interview questions - "how are you? what's this hoh going to be? how are you feeling? what do you think of the eviction speech?" I would respond slowly

LMAO I really dragged Steve hard. I wasn't upset he lied to me for days and throughout his HOH, but like come on - how is this helping you move forward? It was more frustrating than anything else, and I am excited to see how they play without any "target". I hope they start re-structuring their groups. They are at f10 now, crazy!

I think NTW and Kim would both put up Steve, but probably no one else? Maybe Sandra. Jerry is so unpredictable and may even be working with him...lol
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 5:57 pm

yeah you clocked steve and me for some reason my ass sitting here in jury minding my business and you're like "FUCK JENNIFER FUCKING WHORE" neehudheeh. loved that.

i would've loved that alliance with us and jerry omg. my absolute favorite people. we had a showmance called jennerry our private room is something else... but yeah you kind of were just put into a position where EVERYONE thiught you were with debbie and all of them. that was hard to get away from

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 6:19 pm

HAHAHAHA I had to give the bestie a shout out  The Jury House - Page 3 1f62d  The Jury House - Page 3 1f60d

Me too!!!! The ironic part is my closest friends(you/jerry) in the game are ppl I definitely have never spoken to before. I clocked Jaida, Cruella, Warhead, Steve, Jules, and Sam, but no one else.

I just couldn't fuckin win anything. I came close-ish in the last two HOHs, but I would have had a decent shot in the music comp - have been listening to those songs non-stop Sad

It was impossible for me, but somehow Debbie is able to play it off way better. She's doing so well. I don't think I lied as much as ppl said I did, but I also have reallly bad memory about this season, so I really could have  The Jury House - Page 3 1f602  The Jury House - Page 3 1f602  The Jury House - Page 3 1f602  I forget shit so quickly

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 6:20 pm

I am concerned about Webkinz, he hasn't checked in at all?

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 7:10 pm

if you know them you've gotta know me, i just typed like a fuckin asshole and nothing like myself the entire time, we probably never played together but i prolly know of you. i think the trivia questions are what got me tho if people didn't know who i was before they probably knew after that bc i dont know SHIT!!! i have absolutely no idea who you or jerry are and i love it. definitely my favorite people i've met i'm so excited for the reveal.

he hasnt, i know he was going through some stuff so i hope he is doing well. same with squirt. it's just been me all alone yall really sent me to the fucking void assholes. so true tho i loved my bestie shout out ndjdjshee.

and i know. she's somehow able to convince people of things you wouldn't think would happen. she really got me to want webkinz out like... what

Tony Stark and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 7:35 pm

Yes we certainly have never played with each other before, but I am guessing both are in a same groupchat. LMAO, I know early BBQ seasons trivia The Jury House - Page 3 1f602 Me too! I am so so excited now. I will certainly keep spamming you both in the future The Jury House - Page 3 1f601 The Jury House - Page 3 1f600

Hope they are doing okay

Lmaoooo I lowkey feel like we are the first two jurors ahaha, where our animal baes at Sad

Wow her mind, honestly. I think Debbie wins against anyone.

NTW's game is also very good, and they have so much information and are never left in the dark

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:03 pm

perhaps we are! i know nothing about it earlier seasons or even my own seasons i just vibe. i tried to go back and look at old diary rooms to find out who people were by typing style so i think i may have gotten a few guesses correct. you i couldn't no matter how hard i looked LOL.

and right they dipped the second they got here i was so excited for someone to come today but i am very sad it's you. i think she may, i think other people have a better argument against debbie. the amount of powers she used really takes away from her game. the fact that they needed to spend all that to get rid of me is kinda like ok??? ntw is very good, i think they are connected with absolutely everyone. for right now i'm definitely looking at jerry and dorothy to win.

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 3 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next