Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:35 am

i didn't take a single note bc i know there's so many damn people who spend hours taking notes for these games i didn't even want to

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:37 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
oh pls i was like "okay winner never been to jury like the rest of us"
HAHAHA JENNIFER... PLS
If I make single digits that is a win for me, to be quite honest
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:38 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
i didn't take a single note bc i know there's so many damn people who spend hours taking notes for these games i didn't even want to
so true
Lmao no one can compete with *oph*a if she's in this shit when it comes to note taking. Though R*e did beat her in poseys bb8 somehow The Jury House - Page 6 1f602

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:56 am

so true she's so great and powerful queen <3 except fuck her and her notes tho i wanna shove her sometimes omg.

getting jury is a win for me i got here and i'm like YASSSSS

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:18 am

LOL she's the GOAT and I can't even get mad because she's just that good, I am sad we are missing her week right now

Honestly true, just getting a vote to decide which fucker gets $500 more is such a privilege. I hope it's a tight/split jury The Jury House - Page 6 1f602 The Jury House - Page 6 1f608 The Jury House - Page 6 1f608

We aren't going to get another person till Sunday, I hope it's someone who has issues with one of us
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:23 am

she really is, best long game player and person ever. iconic. pls her getting 2 weeks because she's just that good.
not even $500 this game it's $750 which is absolutely insane. even runner up is a lot, so i'm hoping it's two people who worked really hard honestly. omg who do you want it to be
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:35 am

Very true, that is a huge sum of money. That's like two round trip tickets from east coast to west coast

Out of those remaining in the game, I'm personally closest to jerry/sam/warhead so just based on personal preference, I'd love if some combination of them were in f2. I also think Sam and Warhead would be sooooo happy and have really dedicated A LOT of time to these games, so it would be a cute moment lol.

At the same time, EVERYONE is playing, and I am glad we don't have an issue at final 10 where someone is clearly undeserving. It'll be a rly good endgame, and it sucks we missed it!!!

I will vote for the best player to win(idgaf about jury management LOL I just threw that in my speech for dramatic effect), unless one of those 3 is in the F2 I think

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:43 am

yeah honestly i'd vote for everyone after hearing their pleas. this has been a really great cast and i'm literally rooting for almost everyone? it's so crazy. i would love sam and jerry f2 i just wouldn't know who to vote for LOL. i know Sad i'm so sad i ddint last longer

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Same lol, I can truly see myself voting for anyone at the end of this though!

Ohhh yeah that would be rly tough. In a past game, my two closest allies made f2 The Jury House - Page 6 1f62d it was a very tough decision! I just voted for who I talked to more, even though... one clearly played the sexier game lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Our names look weird to me still in bright pink
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 2:51 pm

i luv the colors for this season tho like one of them was an ugly ass yellow i would scream.

at that point i just vote for who played the best game liek i can't base it off friendship i hate when you play a game with a ton of friends and lose bc they all vote for each other like i will drown myself

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Lmao you give off the vibe you like pinks! I prefer the jury color as opposed to the active HG color. I don't rly like subdued colors. I say this while 50% of what I wear is gray or black LOL

Yeahhh that is a fair point! I think we will see at the end of this game people aligned with people whose identities they clocked. I tried to at first too, but it ended up not mattering to me lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:20 pm

What are we going to do without a weekend of bbq...
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:26 pm

OMG is the entire weekend off? they really want us alone in here huh
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:40 pm

I think hoh tonight then veto sunday, so it's going to take 48 hours before we get to talk to another loser :{

I need a new hobby without bbq, hmmm I am thinking of golf because I wanna drive the cart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 6 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next