Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:56 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
66 pages.....shit lol, I haven't caught up on most everything but hi lol sorry for being away for a minute

I’m going back and reading everything and it’s making me laugh like plz KSSKKS I KNOOWW I told the players that id probably be an easier person to beat than Sam at this point with how badly I fucked up. I wasn’t trying to go with emotions I was trying to navigate through how to do it as smooth as I could by just targeting one side and with the ultimate goal of Debbie it made sense for those to be the initial noms at the time. Also Steve Sam and I did have a final 3 but obviously I didn’t want to go to the final three with Steve but I thought at the final 9 it would make sense to at least pretend… until in the last moment I was like no I can’t just let steve slide to the final 7 that’s ridiculous if my options are steve max Dorothy ember the obvious choice to want out is steve. I accept all the clown comments because I know Sad I tried and I fumbled.

LMAO I'm still working a bit but I'm gonna go through the two and a half rounds I've missed and get back into this! And you played a great game! I. haven't seen the ending yet lol but I crashed a burned my game too so if that's what happened lol it's whatever cheers oh and the football comp gave me away??  The Jury House 1f602 knew it would be a huge tell lol
Lmao idk you still mouse friend, I am very excited to see who u are

I never have any idea of who anyone is, nor do I try heard to guess, so the reveal is always so funny lolol

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:59 pm

It makes a lot of sense to me that y’all would partner up. As far as like what I know about y’all of y’all are who I think you are (not that I think you guys already know each other or anything but definitely makes sense for you guys to be allies in a game lol)

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:00 pm

That awkward moment when I thought Sandy was oomf for the longest time 🤭

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:00 pm

I feel like I know who you thought I was especially after I won the veto I won 😭

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:02 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
It makes a lot of sense to me that y’all would partner up. As far as like what I know about y’all of y’all are who I think you are (not that I think you guys already know each other or anything but definitely makes sense for you guys to be allies in a game lol)

That's hilarious  The Jury House 1f602  The Jury House 1f602  The Jury House 1f602

Last edited by Jerry The Mouse on Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:02 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I feel like I know who you thought I was especially after I won the veto I won 😭

LMAOOO yes because that would be the type of veto they win lmao. So I would tell people that Sandy gonna go on a comp run and it wasn’t until you were nominated and flopped on the veto that I knew it wasn’t that lmaoooo. Before noms were made that’s why I wanted you gone, then veto happened and I was confused so I didn’t care anymore if you stayed or left since I wasn’t threatened anymore rip

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:03 pm

I fucked up like a moron on that veto I didn’t answer the first question because I didn’t understand the rules
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:04 pm

NTW do you hate me, I feel slightly responsible Sad

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:05 pm

Felt like I was close to getting Steve to use the veto on me though rip
Back to top Go down

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:06 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:

LMAO I don’t hate you. I was willing to let you go. I even told Max that I was going to vote you out most likely because you wouldn’t be bitter and I could use the extra jury support from what I thought would be an angry jury lmao. Ultimately it was my choice. Nobody forced me to vote out Sandy. I made my choice, it was the wrong one, life goes on.
Back to top Go down

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:09 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Felt like I was close to getting Steve to use the veto on me though rip

I really do believe that Steve would have saved you. I know Steve trusted you since he didn’t throw you under the bus (I lied to you about that whoops - I know you did because Kim told me but Steve didn’t say names at all). I know for a fact he wanted me or Kim up on the block if possible, but Ember had her hands everywhere and kept telling me that “the house wanted Kim nominated and she wasn’t going to do that” even though Max told me if veto was used then Kim was going up regardless. So I think Ember begged him not to use it to avoid getting blood on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:11 pm

The only thing that bothered me about it was the fact that it made it feel like you guys were obviously not as close to me as I had thought I was with you which made me think if I go for who they want am I just doing their work? But it’s the same for the other way around which is why it made sense for me to do Debbie since nobody said her name to me and Steve even mentioned that Debbie was someone he would never put up. So if he isn’t going to do it who is was?
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:13 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:

LMAO I don’t hate you. I was willing to let you go. I even told Max that I was going to vote you out most likely because you wouldn’t be bitter and I could use the extra jury support from what I thought would be an angry jury lmao. Ultimately it was my choice. Nobody forced me to vote out Sandy. I made my choice, it was the wrong one, life goes on.

I should've asked Kim to use the extra vote Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:16 pm

When Steve was hoh and put up Tony I was stressing so bad. I had been talking in my dr so much about how I want him out soon but was acting like I was a loyal and trusty ally that he shouldn’t risk going on the block. I know he trusted me which was why I was hesitant to do it. I had it typed out that max was my renom and everything until literally the last minute. I also should have been trying to push more for Dorothy and Sam to vote in your favor but then also with you staying I had you Kim and Debbie all after me too. That fucking luck veto gonna haunt me for life

Last edited by Sandra Bullock on Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 3:16 pm

I wasn’t close because you expressed mistrust about me to two of my closest allies so I don’t think I owed you anything point blank. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s why I didn’t trust you really. I felt like you had loose lips too. You did mention the giant group that Sam told you about, so I thought maybe that was progress, but I felt like it wasn’t much. Granted I did tell Dorothy about you not trusting her, but that was 100% me trusting her as opposed to me not trusting you. I wanted to do what I can to protect her as much as I can. I didn’t start doubting her until she told you I wanted you gone lmaoo, but even then I put on the clown mask and continued telling her my closest secrets Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 1 of 67Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next