Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

19/08 Jury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

19/08 Jury Empty
PostSubject: 19/08 Jury   19/08 Jury EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 3:47 pm

I haven't had the time to give a full breakdown of where I'm at in a while.

On Day 13 I was saved in a 9-8 vote and since then I've been a mess. I knew I wasn't as active as I could be, but I had such a poor read on Sam I didn't realize how badly I was fighting for my life until you revealed the tie.

Since then I've been tryna push into overdrive.

I think my strategy rn is some kind of Intentional BB20 Sam. I've gone to really any power players or "Tylers" I could find and say something along the lines of "Uwu I literally have nobdy ur my lifeline pwease pwotect me". And like it kinda worked in the sense that nobody's nominated me since then.

I'm trying my absolute hardest do be everyone's secret backup number in an upcoming war of attrition, and then they just don't touch me since I'm their secret weapon.

Losing Cruella sucks bc I felt she'd be a very powerful force in this war and Idk if I'm that big of a weapon to anyone else.

Very sad losing her.

Anyways I'm four evictions from F9, where I can double play immunity and get to F7.

Let's get excited.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

19/08 Jury Empty
PostSubject: Re: 19/08 Jury   19/08 Jury EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 5:56 pm

Idk if I'm tripping but I swear some of these ppl talk to me like I'm a child

Dorothy Gale wrote:
I could barely tell that was a burger lmao it looked like a taco of sorts. And you're getting funny with the emojis??

Thanks?? Didn't realize my emoji game was that good?
Back to top Go down

19/08 Jury
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Webkinz Love Frog-
Jump to: