Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirt

Squirt

The Jury House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:42 pm

when I vote bitter at final 2 and cause jerry the vote then what? im predicting it now.

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:58 pm

Squirt wrote:
when I vote bitter at final 2 and cause jerry the vote then what? im predicting it now.
Dude I told Jerry to put up Sam, ugh it was so sad
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:01 pm

Squirt wrote:

no bc that was so lame for him to backdoor u

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:01 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
perhaps we are! i know nothing about it earlier seasons or even my own seasons i just vibe. i tried to go back and look at old diary rooms to find out who people were by typing style so i think i may have gotten a few guesses correct. you i couldn't no matter how hard i looked LOL.

and right they dipped the second they got here i was so excited for someone to come today but i am very sad it's you. i think she may, i think other people have a better argument against debbie. the amount of powers she used really takes away from her game. the fact that they needed to spend all that to get rid of me is kinda like ok??? ntw is very good, i think they are connected with absolutely everyone. for right now i'm definitely looking at jerry and dorothy to win.
LMAO ayeee vibes >>>

I have changed my typing style every season - or at least tried! Jules clocked me so early, Jaida clocked me day one lol

The fact Debbie can convince all these people to use their powers and give her money is beyond me. She was so forceful in getting Cruella money and Ted and Jaida complied? Like WOW lol.

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:02 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Squirt wrote:

I told him before the renom that he won't have the votes, but he just felt so certain lmao The Jury House - Page 4 1f62d

I think Jerry rly did love you though Squirt and he felt bad
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:04 pm

I am sad there's no comps tonight! I rly want someone else to join us lol
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:17 pm

i want jerry to win but i want him here so i can flirt with him 💔

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:22 pm

Now that is a true conundrum

But if he wins the $ maybe he could get us a happy meal each =)

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:38 pm

I would've never put jerry up, shows you he was aligned with everyone/. but fuck all of yall, you were all mean my last day so im glad you're all here, and the squirt karma almost did jerry in. everyone who had something to say in regards to my eviction leaving I laugh

Last edited by Squirt on Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:40 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Squirt wrote:

I told him before the renom that he won't have the votes, but he just felt so certain lmao  The Jury House - Page 4 1f62d

he had to bloody himself and put me up, because he had an alliance with me Steve ember and webkinz, but he went against it with the Debbie vote and was convinced ember and Steve were close (untrue) and so I was the only other one in that alliance he had to put up to soften the blow. stupid but whatever. I wasn't going to win the season. I asked to leave in webkinz place due to not voting on time but... it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:42 pm

YALL DID NOT SEE NOTHING. GOING BACK INTO HIDING. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING <3 SAVE IT FOR THE FINALE.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:47 pm

Squirt wrote:
I would've never put jerry up, shows you he was aligned with everyone/. but fuck all of yall, you were all mean my last day so im glad you're all here, and the squirt karma almost did jerry in. everyone who had something to say in regards to my eviction leaving I laugh

You said I am the reason you are on the block lmao when I had nothing to do with it, and I really constantly advocated for you. I helped you win the veto when Cruella put you up. You were in my top 3 trust rankings. It was frustrating to see you not only throw me under the bus on the way out but also blame me for your nomination???

I wasn't trying to be mean or kick you while you're down
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:49 pm

Squirt wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Squirt wrote:

I told him before the renom that he won't have the votes, but he just felt so certain lmao  The Jury House - Page 4 1f62d

he had to bloody himself and put me up, because he had an alliance with me Steve ember and webkinz, but he went against it with the Debbie vote and was convinced ember and Steve were close (untrue) and so I was the only other one in that alliance he had to put up to soften the blow. stupid but whatever. I wasn't going to win the season. I asked to leave in webkinz place due to not voting on time but... it is what it is.
That wasn't his real alliance, his true loyalty I think was me, jen, and then his five with Sandra, NWT, Dorothy, and Kim

He was overaligned and it caught up to him. Just like it did with Steve this week for sure
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:49 pm

Squirt wrote:
YALL DID NOT SEE NOTHING. GOING BACK INTO HIDING. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING <3 SAVE IT FOR THE FINALE.
Lol take care Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:50 pm

Squirt wrote:

bitch i was sad about you leaving and genuinely wanted to work with you!!! then you randomly made up that kim sandra jenn alliance and i was like ok fuck this bitch!!

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 4 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next