Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Tony Stark
Jennifer Check
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:09 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
You guys talk so much shit it’s gonna take some time to catch up

We going for 3 threads

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:10 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
WHY DIDNT SHE PUT UP STEVE???
WHY DIDNT MOST PEOPLE PUT UP STEVE

I wanted to Sad
should've kept me i may be psychotic but i would've gotten the deed done these dumbasses really kept his ass!

Sam gave me his blessing to vote him out AFTER I voted already Sad he wanted to stay but then he was fine with going too ughhhh

lmao my timing was great on that 😭 i said the same to max but he didn’t see it until after he voted as well but i’m pretty sure he was one of the votes to evict me
omg sam trying to sacrifice himself for me maybe you aren't the spawn of satan

thanks?

lmao i would have for sandra too but then the whole steve thing happened and i was still upset about it 😭

And look where we are now I should have annoyingly pushed my agenda on you but I felt bad doing that BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF HIS ASS LEFT SKSKSK
Back to top Go down

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:11 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
It was rushed!! I wish it was one of those spaced out ones where the noms or veto was the next day or something lmao
It killed me. I asked if my alliance was close to winning if you didn’t win it and I was told that Kim would have won had you not gotten a perfect score since she got 9/10 and sent early. That depressed the hell out of me lmaooo. It’s so weird how if little things change it would make a big difference

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

The Jury House Empty

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I wanted to Sad
should've kept me i may be psychotic but i would've gotten the deed done these dumbasses really kept his ass!

Sam gave me his blessing to vote him out AFTER I voted already Sad he wanted to stay but then he was fine with going too ughhhh

lmao my timing was great on that 😭 i said the same to max but he didn’t see it until after he voted as well but i’m pretty sure he was one of the votes to evict me

thanks?

lmao i would have for sandra too but then the whole steve thing happened and i was still upset about it 😭

And look where we are now I should have annoyingly pushed my agenda on you but I felt bad doing that BUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF HIS ASS LEFT SKSKSK

MAYBE FOR YOU. I HAD DEBBIE AFTER ME FOR NO REASON. i needed her out before steve 😭 that dumb luck veto really killed us

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House Empty

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Omg I called you fucked in the head what was the context?
i nominated you
LMFAO WEBBY IS A BADDIE WTF I DIDNT KNOW THIS
i lowkey smiled being called fucked in the head i was like yes Smile my villain era

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Webkinz Love Frog like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:12 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
just realized 4/7 of the seven alliance made it to the end im going to spit and throw up

it’s all the people i didn’t trust minus steve 😭 they in there celebrating
RIGHT BRING BACK MATT BOMBER

Matt leaving was sick why'd you have to take the drink asshole The Jury House 1f62d  The Jury House 1f62d
DONT BLAME ME BLAME CRUELLA AND HER SHITTY GAME MOVES. IMAGINE WASTING AN HOH ON MATT AND MAX
Ok true and Cruella fucked up hard in her HOH, but honestly not too much on her! I had an epiphany today and I am not annoyed at her anymore. I really empathize with her

I don't want to speak too much on it because of IDs, but she's always thrown to the wolves. That's fucking heartbreaking.

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:12 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Omg I called you fucked in the head what was the context?
i nominated you
LMFAO WEBBY IS A BADDIE WTF I DIDNT KNOW THIS
i lowkey smiled being called fucked in the head i was like yes Smile my villain era
hahahaha same I wish someone said that 2 me

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:13 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I wanted to Sad

thanks?

MAYBE FOR YOU. I HAD DEBBIE AFTER ME FOR NO REASON. i needed her out before steve 😭 that dumb luck veto really killed us

I DID WHAT I COULD WITH WHAT HAD HAPPENED SAM LMAO that veto will haunt me forever
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House Empty

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I wanted to Sad

thanks?

Debbie had Samellousy

Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

The Jury House Empty

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
just realized 4/7 of the seven alliance made it to the end im going to spit and throw up

Matt leaving was sick why'd you have to take the drink asshole The Jury House 1f62d  The Jury House 1f62d
DONT BLAME ME BLAME CRUELLA AND HER SHITTY GAME MOVES. IMAGINE WASTING AN HOH ON MATT AND MAX
Ok true and Cruella fucked up hard in her HOH, but honestly not too much on her! I had an epiphany today and I am not annoyed at her anymore. I really empathize with her

I don't want to speak too much on it because of IDs, but she's always thrown to the wolves. That's fucking heartbreaking hilarious.

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House Empty

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

I don't want to speak too much on it because of IDs, but she's always thrown to the wolves. That's fucking heartbreaking.
is she? generally speaking i think she always plays great, i think she tried to play different in this game and was just off her shit and it didn't work. i love her endlessly and i'm not annoyed with her, i can't wait to talk to her about the game after we all fucked up on our HOHs tremendously i just am saying i'm not to blame!

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:14 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I wanted to Sad

thanks?

Debbie had Samellousy

i mean i was targeting her but couldn’t win anything to do about it

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:14 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I wanted to Sad

thanks?

I DID WHAT I COULD WITH WHAT HAD HAPPENED SAM LMAO that veto will haunt me forever

SHOULD HAVE NOMINATED EMBER AND SHE WOULD HAVE LEFT 😭
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:15 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
It was rushed!! I wish it was one of those spaced out ones where the noms or veto was the next day or something lmao
It killed me. I asked if my alliance was close to winning if you didn’t win it and I was told that Kim would have won had you not gotten a perfect score since she got 9/10 and sent early. That depressed the hell out of me lmaooo. It’s so weird how if little things change it would make a big difference  

I just wanted to feel like I had a place in y’all’s alliance Sad I didn’t think I did meanwhile the other people were makin it seem that way. I know I should have thrown it I have said that a million times but I didn’t want someone tossing me up again thinking I’d be an okay pawn Sad

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:15 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

is she? generally speaking i think she always plays great, i think she tried to play different in this game and was just off her shit and it didn't work. i love her endlessly and i'm not annoyed with her, i can't wait to talk to her about the game after we all fucked up on our HOHs tremendously i just am saying i'm not to blame!
I can think of 3-4 instances now and I am not even close with them. I pity them :{

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Jury House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 1 of 67Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next