Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:08 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
ted was with literally everyone and he talked so cryptically to me like i swear he spoke in rebus puzzle
LOL

He didn't give a whole lot of info, but I knew I could trust him. You know it's an all star season if Cruella, Ted, Jules, Jaida, etc. dont even make him jury.. they are all gooooood

whenever i'm in a bad mood i remember i got further than ted and cruella and i smile as a tear of joy rolls down my cheek

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:08 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
I have a feeling I know who she is now. But I’m not talking about that pregame nonsense anymore lmao. Kathy will murder my cats if I do.

Idk Ted just gave me used car salesman vibes. I felt like he was telling a lot of stuff I said to others. I’m sad I wasn’t his main ally lmfao, but I guess I can’t be mad considering I targeted him too whoops
I was surprised it wasn't me, you, or debbie lol

The double vote thing is so funny to me

I think it’s funny Kim still has the double vote lmfaooo. It expires this round but since she’s immune anyway and the noms are kinda irrelevant to her anyway she doesn’t even need it. LMAO it’s so funny to me
Hahaha it is hilarious I cant lie

Ted acted like Kim committed the worst offense ever against him

Kim Ki-Jung and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:09 pm

LMAOOO NOT THAT

Anytime I need a laugh I just think about someone spiraling about nonsense
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:09 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
ted was with literally everyone and he talked so cryptically to me like i swear he spoke in rebus puzzle
LOL

He didn't give a whole lot of info, but I knew I could trust him. You know it's an all star season if Cruella, Ted, Jules, Jaida, etc. dont even make him jury.. they are all gooooood

whenever i'm in a bad mood i remember i got further than ted and cruella and i smile as a tear of joy rolls down my cheek
Hahahaha I stayed in a vote against both #pawngoals
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:10 pm

LMAOOO NOT THAT

Anytime I need a laugh I just think about someone spiraling about nonsense
Hahahaha

Me every round unless Jerry was HOH

Even Debbie's round, I thought there could be a chance I'm out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:11 pm

The Ted/Kim alliance was so random too lmaooo she never mentioned Ted ever and he never mentioned him either. It was either really good at being hidden or it was nonexistent. Kim said she didn’t wanna use it on anyone else except me or her and felt like people would try pressuring her. But honestly I felt like a lot of people randomly forgot about it lmfaoo I think even Kim forgot she had it sometimes
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:12 pm

if there's one thing this game gave it was the most random fights and the best eviction speeches. like what the fuck was jules vs everyone and ted vs kim. a whole mess.

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:12 pm

Ted mentioned her to me a lot actually, and Debbie did once or twice

Ted, me, Debbie, and Kim had a 4

Yeah the double vote didn't really make an impact on anyone targeting her lmao
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:13 pm

LOL I love Kim vs Cruella, it gave me so much second hand embarrassment but I enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:14 pm

kim vs cruella when cruella was like where's jenn at least she knows how to fight. i have never fought someone in a game in my life my ass was googling shady af comebacks and cruella was eating it up

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:16 pm

Jules was a mess but love her <3

Did Ted mention me a lot? Pre-fallout? I actually liked our trio we had though I think I’m the only one who felt it was legit.

The only person who wanted her gone because of her power was Sam and I think that was just an excuse to target her lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:16 pm

The way I voted out Tony that round when Cruella left lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:19 pm

now that we are speaking our truth. i voted out squirt not cosmo 3

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:20 pm

that was supposed to be a broken heart
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:21 pm

Jules was a mess but love her <3

Did Ted mention me a lot? Pre-fallout? I actually liked our trio we had though I think I’m the only one who felt it was legit.

The only person who wanted her gone because of her power was Sam and I think that was just an excuse to target her lmao
It was my most legit group tbh, from my end lol

He still trusted you even though you wanted to evict Jaida

I really think he was obsessed with the group of us and wanted to stay true to it the most

Yeah, it was an excuse to target her lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 36 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next