Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:17 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Arisa in my goodbye "you always have a different way of thinking <3" aka you suck bitch hahaha

your brain is on x games mode i'll give u that
LOOL I was 100% sober this game too ...

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:17 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
arisa i was mean this time are you proud!
yes afp bb
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:20 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
HAHAHA I am laughing so much now, omg at least we made that round really interesting for Arisa/Batgirl. That's how I think about my presence in this game.. I rly did some dumb shit that gave them a good smile and/or laugh. I am so sad now Sad, im gonna cry.

It just didn't make sense to me cuz I knew you knew how much I trusted you. and vice versa. And I also knew no way is Jen going to want to ride it out with Steve and Ember FOREVER, so it was a mindfuck for me

i'm screaming bc i can't wait for you to read my dr this week the tony slander is so funny and my trust rankings are too. all in all this was so funny i can't even be mad bc our communication was like trying to yell through a closed window. our minds our amazing ally era it's true.

i did know how much i trusted you im not even kidding when i say jerry was my number one on my trust, you would go between second and 7th, then ember was at the bottom next to debbie i was with y'all just living my life
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:21 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Arisa in my goodbye "you always have a different way of thinking <3" aka you suck bitch hahaha

this game would have been so different if i didn't black out during my hoh and try to flip a vote at 3am

Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:28 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

this game would have been so different if i didn't black out during my hoh and try to flip a vote at 3am
LOL you mean the Webby/Deb vote?
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:29 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
HAHAHA I am laughing so much now, omg at least we made that round really interesting for Arisa/Batgirl. That's how I think about my presence in this game.. I rly did some dumb shit that gave them a good smile and/or laugh. I am so sad now Sad, im gonna cry.

It just didn't make sense to me cuz I knew you knew how much I trusted you. and vice versa. And I also knew no way is Jen going to want to ride it out with Steve and Ember FOREVER, so it was a mindfuck for me

i'm screaming bc i can't wait for you to read my dr this week the tony slander is so funny and my trust rankings are too. all in all this was so funny i can't even be mad bc our communication was like trying to yell through a closed window. our minds our amazing ally era it's true.

i did know how much i trusted you im not even kidding when i say jerry was my number one on my trust, you would go between second and 7th, then ember was at the bottom next to debbie i was with y'all just living my life
hahahaa I don't even know what I wrote in my DR at one point, it mostly became random one liners whenever I wanted to cuss someone out! The Jury House - Page 15 1f602

Not Ember at the bottom with Debbie???? LOOOOL

I cannot waaait to read your drs now The Jury House - Page 15 1f602 The Jury House - Page 15 1f62d I like funny/slanderous/dramatic ones
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:32 pm

i have an entire thread of why i hate everyone, my last day alive thread, and i always write paragraphs about how irritated i was like you're gonna think im a psychopath. i always think every little thing is the end of the world in games and spiral in my dr😭

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:32 pm

I never thought I could love u more

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:33 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

yes debbie was ready to bury the hatchet when she stayed and all the sudden my stupid drunk ass was like we need debbie out when everyone had already voted then everyone heard about it and was like ?!?! girl what the fuck is wrong with u

Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:33 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
I never thought I could love u more

LMAO ILY

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Lmao Warhead asked me on the way out if I was ok... and I was like oh man you don't want to see me if I'm actually NOT OK hahaha
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:34 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

yes debbie was ready to bury the hatchet when she stayed and all the sudden my stupid drunk ass was like we need debbie out when everyone had already voted then everyone heard about it and was like ?!?! girl what the fuck is wrong with u
HAHAHA that's hilarious

Debbie is aligned with everyone though, so idk what she woulda done w/o you as an adversary
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:35 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

HAHAHA that's hilarious

Debbie is aligned with everyone though, so idk what she woulda done w/o you as an adversary

she mentioned max to me at one point that day. did you know i tried to help her win that veto then she backdoored me NDHSUSBSNDK

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:38 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

That night was something else Rolling Eyes LMAO

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:38 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

HAHAHA that's hilarious

she mentioned max to me at one point that day. did you know i tried to help her win that veto then she backdoored me NDHSUSBSNDK

She is ruthless ugh

I am guessing people helped Dorothy lmao. Her scores were abnormal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 15 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next