Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:14 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
omg lets get super drunky at finale lets party yassss omg I hope u will be there now I know u said u has things but I want ti hang out with u so bad
SAME HERE!!!! I really hope it's on a weekend!

I've actually moved across the US during this game, and now I am moving to a new state for a month next Friday lmao. I likely would have missed the comps next Friday/Sat(not that I can win anyway), they shoulda kept my ass in just for that reason lol

no same i just started school so i dont have a lot of time and i'm always stressed they could've beat me in anything but then again there's still such a good amount of people just fading into the back not winning.
Hahaha yeah, I think that may have been a decent pitch idk... I would love to get to the end with someone who can't keep up in the endurance or dedicate as much time

I know, but I think no one's throwing anymore, which is so great to see at final 9! I know Sandra's been keeping up with the music, so that could ideally be her HOH

definitely not throwing but trying their best to make other people show their cards before they have to for sure
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:35 am

Jules liking Jerry’s eviction post 😪😪😪🤣🤣🤣 JULES NOMINATED THE MOUSE FIRST AND UNPROVOKED… mouse outplayed you idgi
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:36 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
where are you moving😍
TEXAS LOL

But just for a month  

Yee haw

not the south is that the south? idk geography i live in the south too and it's terrifying yup
Ooooshit never been to the south before, I am very excited to adopt y’all into my vocabulary and eat Texas bbq

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:37 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
omg lets get super drunky at finale lets party yassss omg I hope u will be there now I know u said u has things but I want ti hang out with u so bad
SAME HERE!!!! I really hope it's on a weekend!

I've actually moved across the US during this game, and now I am moving to a new state for a month next Friday lmao. I likely would have missed the comps next Friday/Sat(not that I can win anyway), they shoulda kept my ass in just for that reason lol

no same i just started school so i dont have a lot of time and i'm always stressed they could've beat me in anything but then again there's still such a good amount of people just fading into the back not winning.
Hahaha yeah, I think that may have been a decent pitch idk... I would love to get to the end with someone who can't keep up in the endurance or dedicate as much time

I know, but I think no one's throwing anymore, which is so great to see at final 9! I know Sandra's been keeping up with the music, so that could ideally be her HOH

definitely not throwing but trying their best to make other people show their cards before they have to for sure
For sure
I think it’s pretty revealed now 

I think the mouse will bring some tea tonight
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:39 am

Lowkey I’m rooting for ember a lot lol, even though she took out jerry. She’s a front runner in my eyes
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:03 am

LOL Sandra is fire in this eviction thread

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:05 am

not them dragging max omfg

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:05 am

omg i'm so sad jerry got evicted they really almost got him to stay wow, what a man

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:06 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
where are you moving😍
TEXAS LOL

But just for a month  

Yee haw

not the south is that the south? idk geography i live in the south too and it's terrifying yup
Ooooshit never been to the south before, I am very excited to adopt y’all into my vocabulary and eat Texas bbq

bro the amount i say southern shit now and is so bad i go home to the north and they're like what the fuck are you saying

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:44 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
where are you moving😍
TEXAS LOL

But just for a month  

Yee haw

bro the amount i say southern shit now and is so bad i go home to the north and they're like what the fuck are you saying
Hahahaha this gonna be me after living in the south one month

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10157329282911840

Reminded me of that video LOL
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:45 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
omg i'm so sad jerry got evicted they really almost got him to stay wow, what a man
I know right, Max flipping on Ember oof

Ppl in this game suck at using powers lmfao The Jury House - Page 9 1f602 There was like 3 used against you HAHA unnecessarily, but rn we needed another one The Jury House - Page 9 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:45 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
not them dragging max omfg
I like the Sandra w/ attitude, feisty

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:54 am

the way i'm fully team sandra and debbie for the win right now omg i love them.

and i know powers shoulda been gone a while ago because now it's just who can get the most powers to evict someone. these votes were kinda crazy tho tbh. was not expecting that.

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:54 am

PLS NOT THAT VIDEO?

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:24 pm

y'all miss me??? LOL I didn't have enough for immunity or I would have....ironically I would have had enough had I not sent that 100 to Jenn, and Jenn I CANT BELIEVE YOU MADE THAT LIE UP ABOUT SAM THATS CRAZYYYYYYY

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 9 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next