Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:54 pm

Anyways enjoy all my spam The Jury House - Page 14 1f602 The Jury House - Page 14 1f61a ily all

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:59 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
i hate to say it but... i think if i stayed y'all would've not be here. am i going to giggle about it? perhaps.
I would have kept you like for sure for sure but I thought you were evil for
a) telling Debbie what I told you/scapegoating me for her nomination
b) not getting mad at Dorothy for saying the exact same thing Debbie said(half the reason you said you nom her omg) Instead, you picked her with HG choice!!! HAHA
c) NWT told me you told him about what I told you about the alliance of 8 making a new chat with just 7
d) colors lie

HAHAHA <3

NOW LETS BREAK THIS DOWN
1. DEBBIE TOLD ME TO NOMINATE YOU. I RAN BACK TO YOU WITH THIS INFO. I WAS NEVER GONNA DO IT SHE WANTED YOU OUT WITHOUT GETTING HER HANDS DIRTY
2. I KNEW DOROTHYS ASS WAS SKETCHY BUT I WAS IN A 7 PERSON ALLIANCE WITH HER AND KNEW SHE WANTED DEBBIE OUT TOO SO I WASNT TOUCHING HER
3. I CANT REMEMBER IF I DID THIS BUT I COULDVE TBH
4. FUCK YOU AND YOUR COLORS OMFG YOU WANTED ME DEAD I WAS NOT ABOUT TO TELL YOU??? I TOLD YOU THAT MISS DEBORAH WANTED YOU GONE AND IT SEEMED LIKE YOU PICKED HER OVER ME SO HELL YEAH I WASNT TELL YOU!!

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:00 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Squirt wrote:
It’s interesting that you chose Ember, Steve, and myself to be the ones you cut ties with, when they were the ones most willing to work with you LMAO

their lack of communication made me think otherwise
Jerry was playing for like 7th or 8th if he stuck with them

And that's exactly how I felt about it, they would've dragged me along until they felt like I was expendable bc no one made any long term plans with me on that side of the house!

no bc ur 100% right as people close with them i can confirm they didn't really have loyalty to jerry

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:02 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
i hate to say it but... i think if i stayed y'all would've not be here. am i going to giggle about it? perhaps.
b) not getting mad at Dorothy for saying the exact same thing Debbie said(half the reason you said you nom her omg) Instead, you picked her with HG choice!!! HAHA
c) NWT told me you told him about what I told you about the alliance of 8 making a new chat with just 7
d) colors lie

HAHAHA <3
I also asked Jen who her noms would be if she stayed and she never told me! The trust wasn't there Sad it was one-sided

i'm gnna scream omfg i trusted you until you didn't believe a word i said i felt like the mother fucking girl who cried wolf or liek that teacher from fairy odd parents who always says theirs fairies and everyone's like ??? they dont exist??? nobody ever listened to me😭😭

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:05 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
d) colors lie

HAHAHA <3

NOW LETS BREAK THIS DOWN
1. DEBBIE TOLD ME TO NOMINATE YOU. I RAN BACK TO YOU WITH THIS INFO. I WAS NEVER GONNA DO IT SHE WANTED YOU OUT WITHOUT GETTING HER HANDS DIRTY
2. I KNEW DOROTHYS ASS WAS SKETCHY BUT I WAS IN A 7 PERSON ALLIANCE WITH HER AND KNEW SHE WANTED DEBBIE OUT TOO SO I WASNT TOUCHING HER
3. I CANT REMEMBER IF I DID THIS BUT I COULDVE TBH
4. FUCK YOU AND YOUR COLORS OMFG YOU WANTED ME DEAD I WAS NOT ABOUT TO TELL YOU??? I TOLD YOU THAT MISS DEBORAH WANTED YOU GONE AND IT SEEMED LIKE YOU PICKED HER OVER ME SO HELL YEAH I WASNT TELL YOU!!
LMAO

Ok so for
#1) Before you told me what Debbie said, Debbie is being passive aggressive as hell in the chat of me, NTW, Kim, and Debbie. She told me she's on the block because someone threw her utb with the info I told you. I read this and I'm like OMFG FUCK ME it's over, and I message you...and then you tell me you told her - I was like, fml ima kms because if I can't trust Jen then I can't trust anyone. When you told me Debbie said x, y, z, I was thinking YES bc she thinks I want her azz out

#3) LMAO warhead told me when Debbie won HOH ...around then, and I was just liek edhnfjnf fjnfndjdmdf df I wanna die hahahah, cuz she stopped trusting me too

#4) love me and my color obsession LOOOOL

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:06 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
d) colors lie

HAHAHA <3
I also asked Jen who her noms would be if she stayed and she never told me! The trust wasn't there Sad it was one-sided

i'm gnna scream omfg i trusted you until you didn't believe a word i said i felt like the mother fucking girl who cried wolf or liek that teacher from fairy odd parents who always says theirs fairies and everyone's like ??? they dont exist??? nobody ever listened to me😭😭
Omg ima cry now Sad omfg
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:07 pm

Arisa in my goodbye "you always have a different way of thinking <3" aka you suck bitch hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:12 pm

this is genuinely so funny because all we had to do was like... trust each other and not everyone else who was constantly pinning us against each other😭 literally the worst time in the game was me trying to get through to you and feeling like you would not listen to a word i said you were the LAST person i wanted to lose trust with. i told debbie not with the intent to throw your ass under the bus, she had just done it herself and blamed you so i was like yeah man alright tony is playing us both😭😭

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:12 pm

The use of naur is banned on this forum & will result in expulsion the next time

Tony Stark and Kim Ki-Jung like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Tony Stark wrote:
Arisa in my goodbye "you always have a different way of thinking <3" aka you suck bitch hahaha

your brain is on x games mode i'll give u that

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:13 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
The use of naur is banned on this forum & will result in expulsion the next time

nor

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:14 pm

Tony please. I said that bc unlike many, you CAN play differently & I like that. I'm so bored of watching some people play the same game every time they apply, but you don't

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:15 pm

arisa i was mean this time are you proud!

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:15 pm

HAHAHA I am laughing so much now, omg at least we made that round really interesting for Arisa/Batgirl. That's how I think about my presence in this game.. I rly did some dumb shit that gave them a good smile and/or laugh. I am so sad now Sad, im gonna cry.

It just didn't make sense to me cuz I knew you knew how much I trusted you. and vice versa. And I also knew no way is Jen going to want to ride it out with Steve and Ember FOREVER, so it was a mindfuck for me

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:17 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Tony please. I said that bc unlike many, you CAN play differently & I like that. I'm so bored of watching some people play the same game every time they apply, but you don't
HAHAHA I am jk!

ily and I do try to keep it different, that is very true

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 14 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next