Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:41 pm

For the movie q's, anyone know any answers? #2 is Stepbrothers lol?
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:42 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
sam fucking hated ember when i was in the house he's so interesting
WHY LOL

If her own alliance hated her so much why she still in there HAHAHA

Cuz of Steve ig
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:44 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
WHY LOL

Cuz of Steve ig

ITS WAS SUCH A WEIRD ALLIANCE NOBODY TRUSTED EACH OTHER I DIDNT EVEN TELL THEM MY COLOR BC I WAS LIEK NO...
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:45 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
WHY LOL

Cuz of Steve ig

ITS WAS SUCH A WEIRD ALLIANCE NOBODY TRUSTED EACH OTHER I DIDNT EVEN TELL THEM MY COLOR BC I WAS LIEK NO...
Lmao sounds like our 8 but somehow more functional

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:47 pm

Kim would nominate anyone from Steve/Ember/Sandy/Sam/Dorothy

Debbie would do the same as Kim later down the line but I think she’d go for Sandy/Sam first

Max has been wanting Steve out for the longest time since nobody else wants to but he’s fine with nominating the same people as Kim, but Ember is questionable. He might not target her outright but if she’s overbearing he would consider it.

Sam wants to go after Kim/Debbie.

Sandy is a clown but she’d go for Kim/Debbie and then her renom would be anyone. I think she won’t go after Dorothy though. Or Sam obviously.

Steve probably going for Debbie/Kim/Max tbh lmfao.

I imagine Dorothy going for Max/Kim/Debbie too. I don’t see her going after Ember or Sandy.

Ember would go after Kim but I have no idea who’d she put alongside her. I know she protected Debbie in the past but idk what happens since Debbie voted to keep me. Hopefully she yells at her or something.

Of course with the 4 immunities this means nothing lol

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:48 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
WHY LOL

Cuz of Steve ig

Sam leaked the colors and such to Sandy and that’s how she knew about that alliance

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:49 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
WHY LOL

Cuz of Steve ig

Sam leaked the colors and such to Sandy and that’s how she knew about that alliance

u know what i dont miss sam. sam gardner is a fat whore

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:49 pm

Everything you said sounds makes sense warhead but why wouldn't Debbie go after Dorothy over Sandra?
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:50 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
WHY LOL

Cuz of Steve ig

u know what i dont miss sam. sam gardner is a fat whore
OOOShit

Max told me about it on my way out so he could get some money from me lol

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:51 pm

i almost told jerry about it but then he said he was evicting me and i was like okay have fun on ur own rat!

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:51 pm

SAM GARDNER IS A FAT WHORE

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down

It was so funny. Sandy told me about how Dorothy was shady because she wouldn’t share her color in the five person room we had (+Jerry and Kim). Meanwhile Dorothy told me what color she had so I already knew <3. So Sandy got all excited “I know what color she is” and in my head in like “welcome to the present betch, wbk this”. But yeah she said that Sam told her all about it and how it makes sense and that she gotta take out that alliance. Where’s her clown makeup?

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:53 pm

It was so funny. Sandy told me about how Dorothy was shady because she wouldn’t share her color in the five person room we had (+Jerry and Kim). Meanwhile Dorothy told me what color she had so I already knew <3. So Sandy got all excited “I know what color she is” and in my head in like “welcome to the present betch, wbk this”. But yeah she said that Sam told her all about it and how it makes sense and that she gotta take out that alliance. Where’s her clown makeup?

i genuinely think she has worms for brains. like everything she does confuses me. there's nothing going on up there. and it makes sense bevause who the fuck would choose sandra bullock as a character in the first place that was her first mistake. worms.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Everything you said sounds makes sense warhead but why wouldn't Debbie go after Dorothy over Sandra?
Sandy Cheeks tried to backdoor Debbie and then lied about it. Then she got all mad about the the veto being used and then came crawling back with an apology when she knew she had to make a move against Steve lmao. But Debbie does not trust Sandy at all, and she especially doesn’t trust Sam, and since they are a duo it makes sense to go after them so they don’t save each other.

I’m not sure what her relationship with Dorothy is like. If a relationship wasn’t brought up I rarely tried investigating. They never spoke about each other lmfao

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:56 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:

i genuinely think she has worms for brains. like everything she does confuses me. there's nothing going on up there. and it makes sense bevause who the fuck would choose sandra bullock as a character in the first place that was her first mistake. worms.

If she’s who I think she is I’m going to laugh my ass off because this wouldn’t be the first time she graduated from clown college clownclown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 41 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next