Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:39 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Arisa in my goodbye "you always have a different way of thinking <3" aka you suck bitch hahaha

your brain is on x games mode i'll give u that
LOOL I was 100% sober this game too ...

this game would have been so different if i didn't black out during my hoh and try to flip a vote at 3am
LOL you mean the Webby/Deb vote?

yes debbie was ready to bury the hatchet when she stayed and all the sudden my stupid drunk ass was like we need debbie out when everyone had already voted then everyone heard about it and was like ?!?! girl what the fuck is wrong with u
HAHAHA that's hilarious

Debbie is aligned with everyone though, so idk what she woulda done w/o you as an adversary

she mentioned max to me at one point that day. did you know i tried to help her win that veto then she backdoored me NDHSUSBSNDK
On the way out I told Max that Debbie was gonna target him... he ran that back to her, and she got mad at me omw out hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:40 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Arisa in my goodbye "you always have a different way of thinking <3" aka you suck bitch hahaha

this game would have been so different if i didn't black out during my hoh and try to flip a vote at 3am

That night was something else Rolling Eyes LMAO

HELPDJSHSHSH IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING... me trying to convince people to flip a vote when i can't even spell vote correctly i was saying absolutely anything and pretty sure i was being a whore in our private room... never drinking 2 entire bottles of wine again i'll say that

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:41 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

yes debbie was ready to bury the hatchet when she stayed and all the sudden my stupid drunk ass was like we need debbie out when everyone had already voted then everyone heard about it and was like ?!?! girl what the fuck is wrong with u
HAHAHA that's hilarious

Debbie is aligned with everyone though, so idk what she woulda done w/o you as an adversary

she mentioned max to me at one point that day. did you know i tried to help her win that veto then she backdoored me NDHSUSBSNDK
On the way out I told Max that Debbie was gonna target him... he ran that back to her, and she got mad at me omw out hahaha

i have no idea what max's game plan is bc he was also in the 7 person alliance
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:42 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

HELPDJSHSHSH IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING... me trying to convince people to flip a vote when i can't even spell vote correctly i was saying absolutely anything and pretty sure i was being a whore in our private room... never drinking 2 entire bottles of wine again i'll say that
LMAO you were like we need to switch it to Debbie at like midnight and I was like, idk if we can do that, lmao maybe 3 hours ago The Jury House - Page 16 1f602 The Jury House - Page 16 1f602

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:42 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

HAHAHA that's hilarious

She is ruthless ugh

I am guessing people helped Dorothy lmao. Her scores were abnormal

i'm p sure i know who everyone is now... besides you. but if dorothy is who i think she is this was the most confusing win i've ever seen LOL

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:43 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

HAHAHA that's hilarious

He knows he has to flip, so it's about timing for him. I feel like his ass gonna keep throwing though, whereas everyone else is gunning

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:43 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

HAHAHA that's hilarious

She is ruthless ugh

i'm p sure i know who everyone is now... besides you. but if dorothy is who i think she is this was the most confusing win i've ever seen LOL

BAE you know me? The Jury House - Page 16 1f602

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:44 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

HAHAHA that's hilarious

She is ruthless ugh

Lmao you know Squirt and Jerry?

I definitely don't know you three

I know Warhead, Sam, Steve out of the people left but that's it
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:46 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

HAHAHA that's hilarious

She is ruthless ugh

BAE you know me?  The Jury House - Page 16 1f602

i think i've figured it out by now?? which this reveal is gonna be funny as fuck if i'm correct bc... wow. but i definitely dont know tony, sandra or kim. the rest i think i have good guesses on

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:47 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

HAHAHA that's hilarious

He knows he has to flip, so it's about timing for him. I feel like his ass gonna keep throwing though, whereas everyone else is gunning

i'm excited to see where he flips tho tbh he's been the biggest wildcard

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:48 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

LMAO you were like we need to switch it to Debbie at like midnight and I was like, idk if we can do that, lmao maybe 3 hours ago  The Jury House - Page 16 1f602  The Jury House - Page 16 1f602

my most embarrassing moment in bbq ever. and i have so many of those.

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:53 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

LMAO you were like we need to switch it to Debbie at like midnight and I was like, idk if we can do that, lmao maybe 3 hours ago  The Jury House - Page 16 1f602  The Jury House - Page 16 1f602

my most embarrassing moment in bbq ever. and i have so many of those.

Doesn't top mine The Jury House - Page 16 1f602 The Jury House - Page 16 1f602 The Jury House - Page 16 1f602 The Jury House - Page 16 1f602

And for both of you, Max flipped last night for me and it was in vain, it's just a matter of if everyone knows it was him

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:54 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

HAHAHA that's hilarious

She is ruthless ugh

BAE you know me?  The Jury House - Page 16 1f602

i think i've figured it out by now?? which this reveal is gonna be funny as fuck if i'm correct bc... wow. but i definitely dont know tony, sandra or kim. the rest i think i have good guesses on
LMAOOO can't wait now!!

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 6:55 pm

didnt max say he voted sandra out in the chat tho?

Tony Stark and Jerry The Mouse like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 7:04 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
didnt max say he voted sandra out in the chat tho?
Yess!

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 16 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next