Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Dairy Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Dairy Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 6:01 pm

Not to be like hypersensitive but this movie is lowkey offensive lmao I hate when people use humor of alcoholism or addiction it’s so weird

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 7:14 pm

These people are so fucking irritating. Why are you complaining about deliberating, that the was task we were given and why are you feeling like it's a chore to hear other peoples opinions. Shut the fuck up and stop being a little bitch and just listen.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:04 pm

Haven’t made a dr today. All I really have to say is that I am so grateful to have my dear Sammy back. I have suspicions this bitch is like sophia or something but I really don’t care this is my favorite ally I’ve ever had in bbq, I share anything and everything with him and we bounce ideas off of each other so easily. I don’t feel that open with anyone else and it’s great to have that in this game.

I’m also happy to see Jennifer as hoh, I hope she trusts me as much as I do her. I suggested Debbie and Webkinz, not that im taking any credit for her move but it just goes to show we are thinking similarly in this game

Moving forward my target is Dorothy. She’s playing the game that im trying to play, but better.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:36 pm

Okay so, that round felt like an entire mess. I really did not expect to win that veto and NTW telling me before the winner was announced that winning this comp puts a target on the winners back because it shows they know how to make an argument is...scary to say the least.

I have wanted Webkinz out for weeks because I couldn't understand their game. But I fully understand how much of a threat Debbie is and I have a hard time knowing if she really trusts me or not. Regardless, I needed webkinz out of here and I'm glad theyre gone. I almost used the veto on Debbie thinking that she wouldn't be likely to stay next to Webkinz but it happened (with almost a flip but its fine). I just hope me not using the veto on Debbie doesn't make her not trust me, I know that inevitably some trust was lost there.

Seeing NTW being called out as the best manipulator and Ember mentioned in that too is good for me...if you're being called out as the best manipulator, I don't really feel like that's true ... Wink but perception is everything.

As of right now, I want my final two to be Tony. The perception of his game is that he's alone and in the dark and vulnerable, I'm sure I could convince a jury that I had more of an impact on the direction of the game than he has
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 7:37 pm

Hoping that with Jerry as HoH we can get out Steve over Ember. Although my trust is iffy with both of them, I trust Ember a little bit more and have more going on with her that would make more sense for me to keep her around

On another note, fuck Squirts little bitch ass. I'm after you now, when I wasn't before. Why are you a little weasel ass bitch? When I win hoh I'm putting you up and I'm giving no fucks I really want you to try and fight me about it...trying to tell Debbie that the vote only flipped because of me and because of Jennifer talking to me? Naw, gtfo
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 2:35 am

Squirt you’re a bitter little weirdo I am not to blame for you being in the spot you’re in and I actually liked you. It gives very weird energy, can’t wait for you to get the hell out of here
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 3:23 pm

Here’s the situation for me right now… it’s feeling very Survivor Quarantine 1 with a split game 

Side 1: Jennifer, Steve, Max, Ember, Sam
Side 2: Jerry, Kim, NTW, Debbie, Tony (except this is the foutte)

People having being on the fence and part of both sides: me and Dorothy. This is why I need Dorothy out of here. Much like how I saw Beth in SQ1, she’s serving the same purpose as me. Side 2 is not all together like how side 1 is and side 2 is also more of an unorganized mess, however I feel like I’m being pushed into a corner to work with them just because I am not included in Side 1. Side 1 is the DC tribe alliance and side 2 is the misfit marvel tribe alliance that I have no choice but to work with or I’d be the first to go if I side with side 1. But at the same time I feel like I’m in a position where side 1 won’t target me until last meaning there’s wiggle room especially if power flips keep happening
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:20 pm

Operation throw Dorothy UTB is underway...crossing my fingers this works. I was fucking sweating thinking she would win hoh, yall. I'm trying to get Sam to throw his whole alliance UTB but throwing mostly Dorothy UTB will do....lets see how this turns out
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:34 pm

Jennifer leaving with that small blurb about me makes me feel a little discouraged. I don’t think I’ll be able to convince anyone that I’m doing much in this game even though I feel like I’m constantly doing a hell of a lot. I feel like hardly anyone was planting many seeds about Dorothy before I started a couple days ago and now she’s on the side of things that’s down a number. The hoh tonight is essentially 5v5 with Sam/Steve/dorothy/ember/max vs me/Jerry/Kim/Tony/NTW. Except I feel like I am the most safe with the other side winning out of the people on my side of the house. I don’t see any of them nominating me with maybe the exception of Dorothy. If I were to win id do max and ember have with a dorothy backdoor
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:35 pm

Also I put in a lot of work last night to try and save Sam. Because sam is my person. It wasn’t anything against Jen
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 5:47 pm

I’m worried that I went so hard to keep Sam that I may have lost some of his trust in the process by some things that I did last night in order to make sure he has the votes …:/
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:17 am

Obviously I’m not going to say this to anyone as Steve is hoh right now but if I had won this I would have done max and ember with a Dorothy backdoor and now I’m very glad that I didn’t do that because Steve absolutely needs to go and he would be the one I’m backdooring. I’m sorry but you are way too fast and you are going to win this game if we let you get anywhere near the final 6 even. But for now I’m going to worry about this round

This is awful I’m so torn on what to do. On the one hand I am considering throwing the veto because I think I am safe with Steve and being tasked with saving Jerry or Kim or leaving it the same would be just the most stressful moment of this game for me. But I don’t throw comps because I like the guaranteed safety. My game plan is to see if Steve would be open to backdooring Debbie and this would work best maybe if I take off Jerry even though Kim is who I would want to save. But Debbie sent Kim money last week so it could be pitched that they are obviously very close for that to happen. We will see, first I need to win the veto (we laugh)

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:57 am

Okay so I’m spiraling because I feel like I could be the renom if NTW wins veto and takes off Kim, which is a big possibility due to the fact that NTW has a challenge advantage from the Christmas gifts. I want to believe Steve would do Tony or Debbie, as they truly are more of a threat to him than I am but I don’t know what conversation Jerry had with Steve last night and if it could have included throwing me under the bus in some way. I’m just worried
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:03 am

If I’m on the block next to Jerry I would hope my votes to stay would be Sam, Kim, Max, Ember. Idk what Dorothy, NTW, Max, Debbie, or Tony would do and I worry that they would think he’s better at challenges and therefore they’d keep him to be a shield and weapon against Steve. Ugh this is bad I’m going to try not to make Steve think that I’m so nervous but Jerry saying that to me really freaked me the fuck out
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:06 am

I realize I said max twice bitch idk what he would do plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Room   Dairy Room - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dairy Room
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next