Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota

Go down 
+7
Sam Gardner
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Debbie Jellinsky
Batgirl
Jules Vaughn
Nagisa Shiota
Arisa Cox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:31 pm

Honestly it's hard for me to disrupt the course of a season when I find things out after it's started, but make no mistake that it does impact how I view people & I am currently considering what to do about it. Fortunately, I don't think I ended up casting most of the culprits, but that's not saying a couple didn't sneak in. I know some of the people involved care about the BBQ community but seem to forget I can kick you out of it if I want to. I'm not that type of person, but if you fuck with me, I will fuck back it's that simple. I'm not a perfect host. Hell I'm not even a perfect player. I made mistakes in BBE as Lana, but I never pre gamed or went out of my way to be obvious & that's on my dogs & grandma which I never lie on. The one person I confronted as me during the game was someone evicted, I was already on my way out & I was sick of the shit I had been seeing this person say & didn't want to wait weeks to address it. I would have never approached them if we were still in the game, but even with that said, I had a guilty conscience about it & ratted myself out cuz I'm a firm believer in karma. If you feel good winning something knowing you cheated, I can't help your soul. It's on you to live with that & I'm truly sorry to those who follow the rules

Max Gentile, Nagisa Shiota, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Ted Lasso, Ember McLain and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Eject them, Queen.

Max Gentile, Nagisa Shiota and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:54 pm

For now we can turn the page & focus on Buffy Summers though. I don't want to put a dark cloud over the whole season when it's probably just 1-2 people

Max Gentile, Nagisa Shiota, Sandra Bullock, Squirt and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 5:04 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
For now we can turn the page & focus on Buffy Summers though. I don't want to put a dark cloud over the whole season when it's probably just 1-2 people

I can just feel the PTSD from anyone who played season 2 when they read "Let's focus on Buffy Summers" sksksk <3

Anna Kendrick likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3