Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:05 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your twenty-first vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Since only Steve can vote this round, I will ask him to vote on this thread publicly.

Steve you are given until 9:30pm EST to post your final decision on this thread.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

Tony Stark and Steve Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:07 pm

If you need help spelling Dorothy I can teach you…..

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:21 pm

first of all, i’m so happy our alliance makes up the entire final four. i feel like we did matt, jenn, and sam proud (i hope), because this is the first game that i’ve felt this attached to an alliance. i’m usually a bit colder in games, i think, but this game kind of has made me use my heart a bit more, and i’ve enjoyed being (relatively) loyal this time around. it’s been so fun with you, and i’m just proud we overcame so much and ended up mostly intact, because for a while there, i didn't think we'd all make it <3

with that said, dorothy, i love you so much in this game.

we’ve been aligned since the very beginning. we had our ups and downs. i probably annoyed you with how little i spoke compared to others in the beginning, but our game relationship only picked up more and more and kept thriving as time went on, and i appreciate how direct we can be with one another too.

i actually never trusted you very much at first because i saw just how likable you were. i liked you. everyone liked you. you were charismatic and charming in a bit of a quirky way, always ready to crack jokes and go back and forth, but also unafraid to talk game straight up. you were not nominated until day 25 for a reason, and even if you had ended up on the block before that, i truly don’t believe you’d have been in any danger whatsoever to go home anyway because your social game was that strong. you had alliances interwoven and connected throughout the house wherein even if people knew of your external alliances outside of seven stars, no one could even care, because at the end of the day, your good relationships with everyone were keeping you safe, but your loyalty and dedication to seven stars was amazing as well in terms of where your votes fell. but i feel like even with that loyalty, you managed to be credible on all ends of the house, no one was targeting you, and that can seriously all be attributed to your very strategic game play. you didn’t need to win comps, but you won vetoes you needed, never even being a final nominee until day 40 and then STILL surviving, which i find beyond impressive. your game, in my opinion, is simply incredibly well rounded, and a game i have nothing but respect for. If you were in final two, i would vote for you without question (assuming your speech relayed it all). tbh, i know there's a lot about your game that i DON'T know too, which is the mark of an even stronger player, as i feel you always had something up your sleeve tbh, be it in smart campaigning or hidden connections.

that’s why i have to do this. dorothy, it has been nothing but a pleasure to work with you in this game. you’re one of the reasons i’m still here. you’re incredibly intelligent, and i’ve always loved talking through options with you. I really really do appreciate you, so thank you for playing this game alongside me. i could not be happier would this final four, really, we’ve all worked so well together, and it’s been amazing.

i simply think your social and strategic game has been far to great, dorothy; your greatest strengths are probably my greatest weaknesses, and for that reason, i would not want to go to the end with you, as you can highlight a very differently admirable gamestyle than i can. i’d also rather not have to compete against you in the final hoh; you’re a fighter, and a respectable one.

with that, i very sadly vote to evict Dorothy Gale.

great game dorothy, seriously, i absolutely adore you always  Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile 2764

Max Gentile, Matt Bomer and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:25 pm

I will post my goodbye message in a little. I will post Final HOH part 1 at 9:30pm EST
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:41 pm

So now that I don’t have to pander to the jury anymore, let’s get this off MY chest:

Webkinz

Webkinz, Webby, my little Webby! We bonded on Day 1, and I enjoyed our time immensely. I will never regret anything discussed with you, and I thank you for being an ally of mine.

Squirt

I loved you, you little turd, I just wish you were more active! I hope anything that was preventing you from playing this game completely has been resolved and/or in the process of being resolved.

Jennifer

You bad bitch, I loved having you since you were one of the only ones to bring entertainment to the table when I couldn’t. Working with you to combat the other side has been a blast and I’ll never forget our SCREAMING MATCHES AT ONE ANOTHER!

Tony

Tony, you lying bastard. It’s all good though cause you left before me 😊! But if I want to be sincere, talking with you has been a treat of mine, and I can really only ever thank you for being chaotic and getting people talking, despite having my name in your mouth on a couple instances.

Jerry

What can I say about you? Oh right, you...I don’t really know what to say about you, oops. Thank God I’m not in the final 2 or I definitely wouldn’t have your vote! I’m just playin’. When we spoke on Day 1, I knew you were someone who had my best interests at heart...while it lasted at least, and I could pretty much talk to you about anything.

NTW

GAG! You are the definition of the word bitch <3. But your disliking of everyone’s post coupled with TONY also disliking it is just straight WEIRD. But on a happy note, I do think I appreciate you feeding me information from the other side, allowing me to strategically place myself RIGHT in the middle and play both sides pretty much perfectly, so you were a nice addition.

Sandra

I was iffy about you, especially after that Jules vote; I still don’t know if you kept her or not, so I guess I’ll find out shortly. It wasn’t until Free Agents was made that I started gaining more trust with you, and even when the entire group didn’t trust me (thanks NTW <3), I still felt safe with you. My relationship with you was wholeheartedly intentional, and I have valued our time in the game.

Kim

Kim! What’s there to say! I loved every minute talking with you! Even though we were on different sides of the vote EVERY round, even in that group, we still respected each other, and your support throughout the game was much needed.

Sam

Sam, Sam, Sam. Samsung, Sam I Am, I really don’t have much to say lol. I never trusted you. Like at all, but I still wanted to maintain our relationship on a friendly level, so I entertained conversations that went a whole lot like “don’t evict me 😭” and “omg we need to get Steve and Debbie out of here 😭.” Oh, and darling, Max was NOT the reason you came back.

Debbie

Ballerina Barbie! You’re a doll, despite us being at somewhat odds throughout the game. I love you, and loved our chats even more, and when everyone else was stale, I could come to you, bitch at you, CALL you a bitch, and it would all be good fun. I love how I’m following right after you <3

The rest of you three listen up: you ALL know what you need to do to get to the end. That’s all I’ll say

Max

Sorry to do this to you, but I am NOT letting you get to the Final 2 chairs with a game move on MY end, so here goes: I was the vote that ultimately sent Sam back into the game. I hated how overbearing you all were during the Deliberation and plus I wanted my girl Jules back. HEY JULESSSSSSS I LOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS AND YOU WERE ROBBED OUT THE WAZOO ALL BECAUSE OF SHAM HERE

Ember

My biiiiiiitch, my main bitch! Nothing nobody could ever say would make me turn on you. I fucking love you to death, and I have enjoyed every waking minute in this game with you. From our late-night rants about Steve winning another veto to our talks on personal life, you will forever be in my heart, and I mean it when I say I love you.

Steve

Steve-O! What a GD beast. 13 competition wins dude????? You are a fucking monster, a fucking machine, just beautiul in every aspect, good God. I remember thinking to myself round-after-round “Steve’s gotta go, Steve's gotta go,” and here you were winning every veto under the sun, you are impressive, hands down just impressive. AND YOUR GOODBYE MESSAGE IS GONNA MAKE ME CRY STOOOOOP! I LOVE YOU AND RESPECT YOU SO MUCH! YOU’RE AN HONORABLE PERSON, AND YOU HOLD UP YOUR END OF THE DEAL EVERY TIME.

Special shoutout to the perjury: Jules, Peach, Sailor (robbed queen that could’ve done some damage), MATT!!! You know what, you get a whole ass paragraph.

MATT I LOOOOVE YOU! You are the funniest houseguest I have ever played with, and seeing you leave, all offense Max (all love though!) was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to see in this game. You were so bright, so colorful, and you were one of the first that I could open my personality up to because that’s how much I trusted you.

AHEM! And Cruella, you crazy bitch! I loved seeing you argue and fight with people, and if I didn’t have many restraints I would’ve fought back with you!

To Arisa. Queen. Goddess. Thank you for bringing me back. I didn’t know how I would perform when I first was asked to come back and I can now retire knowing I played the best I could, and no one can take this experience from me. I laughed, cried, grunted, shook my ass, danced it out, argued, and if I could do it all again, I would. I really would, because this has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. To those who I met in this game, I love you guys. My life would not be the same in any shape or form without you, and I am blessed to have crossed paths with you.

Arisa Cox, Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington, Ted Lasso, Sam Gardner, Ember McLain, Peach Salinger and like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:43 pm

Bestie there was 2 ppl one that didn’t vote and one that voted opposite … why would I lie ab that when it’s easily fact checked 🥲
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:44 pm

I’m losing anyways so period <3 but ily bye
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:44 pm

Bestie I have screenshots that you'll see after the season. I voted for Rebecca Bunch! You can stop lying, now Max <3
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:45 pm

I Did not vote !!!!
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:48 pm

Dorothy said I will make these bitches shed tears when I leave. That was so beautiful Dorothy, I don't know how to follow it up but I will try.

Sometimes it's hard for me to make comments without revealing identities, so there will be more to say at finale during the reveals, but I will say that I'm so proud of you. I know you were not sure if you would be invited, but you are a true part of the BBQ community & you have won me over in many ways over time. You did play a very impressive game & you kept myself & many others on their toes. You put in quite the fight & I'm so happy that you had a good time, it makes my heart swell. Thank you for accepting the invitation & for giving so much of yourself to this season but to my series as a whole. I'm happy to have met you & call you a friend <3 (who would have guessed if we go back to your first season xoxo).

Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock, Dorothy Gale and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:49 pm

dorothy, i LOVE you, what a classy speech too. you're a fucking star, and i respect you so much too! ty for being a highlight of this game, and ty for being you, i'm glad you're going out with your head held high, as u should <3

Matt Bomer and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:50 pm

Dorothy. You made me laugh everyday in this game. You’re kind, hilarious, and SUCH a good player. Thanks for being my rock in here when I needed one. When I was on the block week 1, you were one of the people that made me feel so good and it meant so much to me at the time <3

Be proud of how you did and your story. I’m gonna miss you subtly throwing shade on me. Now I have no one to bash my guitar over their head Sad I’ll miss you and ilysm.

Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:53 pm

Ember McLain wrote:
Dorothy. You made me laugh everyday in this game. You’re kind, hilarious, and SUCH a good player. Thanks for being my rock in here when I needed one. When I was on the block week 1, you were one of the people that made me feel so good and it meant so much to me at the time <3

Be proud of how you did and your story. I’m gonna miss you subtly throwing shade on me. Now I have no one to bash my guitar over their head Sad I’ll miss you and ilysm.

NOT THE GUITAR NOOO I'M GONNA CRY EVEN HARDER

Steve Harrington and Ember McLain like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #21 - Dorothy Gale VS Max Gentile Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1