Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile

Go down 
+2
Debbie Jellinsky
Arisa Cox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:22 am

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your twentieth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 2:22am EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 2:22am EST which means your voting deadline is 2:22pm EST Thursday September 9th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:24 am

Feel free to vote in the morning. The forum not working really delayed this & most are probably in bed
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:23 am

Keep me! You guys SUCK at comps. Steve is winning out if I go home. I can get him in next round’s Veto and we can send him outta here. He’s already beloved by jury. Giving him this move of taking me out? Terrible idea! Cements his win! Don’t play for second. Keep Debbie - get Steve.

Tony Stark, Ted Lasso and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 6:50 am

There are two chances to secure your safety next week. Steve is probably winning the veto, so there goes one. Evict Debbie? You both have a 49% chance of winning hoh and a guaranteed spot in the final 3. (The extra 2% is for me <3) keep her? Well you know what happens then lol.

Also you’re both sooooo sexy. Tyty

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:25 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

My heart bleeds right now. I can't even find the right words. Debbie, we had a talk pre season & I wish I had done that with everyone because you lived up to everything, you brought me joy at every turn. For a viewer & even a host, it's a lot of fun when a player is versatile like you were. I get that for players it's risky so the average Houseguest is more conservative, but you didn't play to fit a mold this season. You were Debbie Jellinsky & you just did what you wanted & what was best for you. If you had to change alliances, you did. If you needed a win, you did. It was palpitating to watch, I never knew what Debbie would do next. Another thing, you did it all in a fun manner. I don't think many people can say they left the game hating Debbie. She's spunky, funny, relatable, caring, a good sport & a thot. What more could you ask for? I know I couldn't ask for anything more & it's with great sadness that I say goodbye to a legend. Thank you Debbie, you were a huge part of this season & I'm so happy you did play.

The rest of you, I will see tonight at 6:00pm EST for your next Head of Household challenge.

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Jaida Essence Hall, Peach Salinger, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Anna Kendrick and like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:30 pm

Well, looks like you finally got me. Handing Steve arguably the biggest move in the game when he is already the Jury darling, though? An interesting decision… 75% of you left in this game have sailed through the competition, allowing others to make moves on your behalf and forgetting that by the time you come to the end of this game, if you are lucky enough to take one of those Final 2 seats, you will have to prove exactly why you deserve to come out on top. Or maybe you’re just playing for $250 Canadian, who knows?

Despite that little ‘roast’, I have a lot of love for each of you.

Steve! You and I didn’t get off on the best foot. We quickly realized that we were both going to be leaders in this game and so after we took a couple of early shots at one another, we decided to make a truce so that we could make it deep and pick off the majority of those who weren’t playing at the same speed as us. It served us well! You have been an honest and vital part in making this season an exciting one to play. Thank you for keeping me on my toes at all times. It has been a privilege. And your intuition was right. If I had stayed here and had the opportunity to win the Veto, put you up on the block and boot you out before F3, I would have done it. I love you and I wish you the best of luck.

Ember, I won’t lie, initially I was a little pissed when I realized you’d be voting me out here. You made me a promise and you broke it. We were at Final 6 and you pledged to me that you would never vote to evict me if I were on the block. Why make a deal you cannot cash in at this late stage in the game? You didn’t help me with the Jen vote out when I had HOH. You evicted Sam over Dorothy despite my wishes. It hurts but, I get it. It would take something special for you to get my vote at the end after you burned me but, I’m speaking as someone fresh out of the house. Time heals all wounds and all that. Still, I do wish you the best of luck and, I would have picked you to come to Final 2 with me should I have been lucky enough to win the F3 competition. I think Steve may be thinking the same so, it looks like you have other options in any case. I can’t wait to chat to you after this game and read through your DR because I have a feeling you have one of the most entertaining DRs of the season. And I love you, obviously.

Dorothy. What a strange relationship we have had throughout this season! Never really working together, but never really having a major fallout other than the first time I nominated you (sorry about that!). You are a social Goddess. You’re hilarious and your banter back and forth with me, especially in the earliest weeks of this game, were some of my favorite moments. I think you have a real shot at convincing the Jury you deserve to win this game if you make it to the end without Steve so, I’m wishing you good luck and all the best!

Maxi. I love you, whether or not what Sam told me was true. Maybe you have been coming for me for weeks. Maybe you haven’t. Either way, the bond we’ve shared in this season has been one I have enjoyed and I appreciate you as the only person to come to me in this game and tell me you want to go to Final 2 with me. You’re clearly very well liked amongst your peers but I think you’re going to have to do something very special if you’re to stand a chance at the end. I know you can do it. You just need to believe in yourself and get the job done.

To the rest of the players I’ve shared this amazing season with, thank you for all of the hilarious chats, banter, back and forths, feuds, love stories and everything in-between. Special shoutout to my QUEENS Kim, NTW, Cruella and Jennifer. I love you to the moon and back. I know we’re gonna be friends long after this - if we’re not already.

ARISA. KATHY. You gonna make me cry. Thank you SO much for having me on this season. I’m so happy I’ve done you proud. You are one of the kindest, sweetest, most gentle, caring, trusting people on the planet and you don’t ever get enough praise. You have turned this game into something truly special. Never in my life have I played an ORG that has had me in such emotional turmoil and that’s because you have managed to replicate as close to an experience of real-life Big Brother as is humanly possible on an online platform. I hope you know how incredible you are and how unique this franchise is. It’s something that will forever hold a place in my heart.

With this season my BBQ ‘career’ will be coming to a close but, I’m not disappearing any time soon! I couldn’t quit this community even if I wanted to. Thank you, a million times over. See you all on finale night!

Arisa Cox, Max Gentile, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Ted Lasso, Sam Gardner and like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:34 pm

Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile 1f62d Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile 1f62d Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile 1f62d Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile 1f62d Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile 1f62d Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile 1f62d

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:37 pm

debbie, i'm going to miss you SO much, glad this game is coming to a close so soon so that the viewers and arisa don't have to bear the house TOO long without you. literal star of the season it's true <3

honestly, the fact you were persuasive enough to make me waver in the veto decision is impressive because i'm usually a stubborn asshole, that's how much i adore u girl, you are a LEGEND, kathy has taste! thanks for making this season amazing love  Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile 2764

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:45 pm

I’m gonna miss you a lot Debbie. We’ve come a long way since turning into random enemies after Cruella nominated me with the DPOV. We immediately got close again after that and made up and I couldn’t be any happier that we became good friends on this journey.

I’m sorry for the burns in this game. Please know that everything I say and do here is to just advance myself Sad It’s nothing personal and all completely game. The things that weren’t game though were all the personal conversations we had. They’re special to me and I adore you. I can’t wait to talk to you after the season either <3

Arisa Cox, Sandra Bullock, Jules Vaughn and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:46 pm

Debbie, what a relationship we had. You hit it right on the mark, we sort of mellowed in the middle of "I love you" and "I hate you." You were unapologetically you, and your spunk, you sass was very much needed this semester. You kept the viewers and us players on the edge of our seats pretty much every round. Our banter was one of the more entertaining ones and you never left me without a laugh. You rightfully deserved a spot in this cast, and Arisa made a great choice in casting you. You will be missed, Ballerina Barbie!  Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile 2764

Arisa Cox, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:22 pm

DEBBIE!!!! I am so happy to have been able to play this game with you, even when our conversations were you dragging me about sucking at competitions they were always fun and kept me sane in here. You are a fabulous player, I honestly thought you were going to talk your way off the block last night and I would have been shitting my pants for sure like full on diarrhea. I will miss you but not for long because we will definitely have a lot to talk about after this is all over in a few days.

To everyone else, I’m sure this was a move against Debbie and not a save max because we love him so much initiative BUT I appreciate It eityer way 😂😂 congrats on final 4

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #20 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Max Gentile Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1