Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile

Go down 
+3
Kim Ki-Jung
Max Gentile
Arisa Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 8:31 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your eighteenth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 9:31pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 9:31pm EST which means your voting deadline is 9:31am EST Monday September 6th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 8:37 pm

Steve? How could you.

Kim Ki-Jung, Sandra Bullock, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 8:50 pm

Well here I am on the block. I have reached out to all of you individually. Like I said, I am willing to talk through any questions, concerns, or doubts that any of you may have.

Though my relationships with some of you have been rocky, I ask that you consider the benefits in keeping me around. I am someone that most of you can easily put up on the block should any of you win the next HOH. Contrary to beliefs of me throwing comps, my performance in comps is clearly not the greatest. Why would I be throwing comps when I have a high risk of going home? Maybe I just plain suck most times! lmao

I don't really have any allies left in the game, which is kind of clear. I've burned bridges with many houseguests, I've been told I lost jury votes from multiple jurors, and my closest allies who are more capable and have helped me in comps have been evicted.

Even if you may not like me, I ask for you to consider if my presence in the game can provide you any benefits moving forward. If the answer is yes, please consider keeping me :-)

Steve has nominated me 3 times now, let's give him another chance to nominate me a 4th time in a future round and lessen the chances of any of you going on the block! Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile 1f602

At the end of the day, do what is best for your game moving forward

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 9:04 pm

I am at work Rn so I’ll keep this short and sweet and go talk to you all individually.

I have nothing bad to say about Kim, only good things actually. Especially that she’s better than me omg right who agrees.

Anyways, if you think I benefit you here, and want to keep the hot mess express Alive… keep me <3
If not I’ve had a blast and would be fine to go to jury log on just to dislike all of your posts.

Thank you for considering me<3

Max.

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 9:09 pm

No no Max. You are much better than me <3 Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile 1f602

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 9:40 pm

Nooooo Kim seriously !!! You are so much better than me!

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 12:07 am

Stooooppppp Max. You’re soooooo soooo soooo much better than me ahh Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile 1f631 no need to be so humble

Max Gentile and Tony Stark like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 1:32 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

You have been such a peach to have around. Just the aura you brought to the season was very fresh & I loved it. You played an amazing game & you did very well with this being such a competitive cast & season. You really showed you deserved your spot on All Stars & that you have it in you to compete with the best because you are part of the best. You played an honest game, you played a cute game & we had a lot of fun watching you play & seeing what you would do at every turn. You also showed that feisty side I love so much & gave us some great entertainment. Thank you so much for playing, I hope you had fun babes <3.

The rest of you, I will see tonight at 6:30pm EST for your next Head of Household challenge.

Kim Ki-Jung, Cruella de Vil and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 1:38 pm

great game kim! ik we didn’t talk much, but i really appreciated how much of a good player you are that loves and respects this game so much! seriously good game I love you

congrats max <3

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 1:39 pm

I’m gonna miss you so much Kim. Can’t wait to rip off that mask and see who you are! Love you Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile 1f494

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 1:39 pm

Hello, Ki-jung here Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile 1f602 I know the placement of my first and last name makes things confusing for most people. It's been funny getting called by my last name lmaoo. But let me say some final words before I am out of here for good.

Throughout my time in the Big Brother Quarantine series, I have met some really great people in this little online community. Whether I drift away from it or not, it is something that I have a soft spot for in my heart.

To the hosts, thank you for being so patient with us and taking time to host this incredibly content-packed season. It definitely lived up to the hype of being an All Stars season.

Kathy, thank you for offering me a spot this season. I never thought I would be worthy of a spot on here because you of all people know my background  Laughing  so I thank you for seeing potential in me. I have learned much about myself as well, and I am grateful to have had this experience. I love you <3

There's been a lot of symbolism for me in this series, especially with the numbers 3 and 7:

It took 3 times for the comp beast of the season to make me a final nominee and have a hand in my eviction, and I'm honestly okay with that <3 it gave me a rush LMAO

3 votes to evict me Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile 1f48b

This is my 3rd time playing in a season of BBQ. This shit is hard, so props to all of you who can make it so far in the game one or more times!

My lucky number 7 in the game. I tend to choose 7 when it comes to picking numbers for POV and whatnot, and it usually works out for me most times. Maybe it's the BBQ goddesses' way of looking out for me.

I am also placing 7th. I may not be winning the season but I'm gonna take this time to be proud of myself — Making single digits in jury, having my HOH reign be tweeted about (https://twitter.com/QGamesOfficial/status/1428206637119164419) 🤭, and exceeding my past placements in the series. I am content.

3rd time's the charm right? Shoutout to my loves  Razz  And a quick shoutout to 7th Heaven, the messiest alliance ever LMAO <3

It has been a fun, stressful, and wild time playing this season. To all of you left in the house — Make some big moves, do something outrageous, put on a show, and may the best player win  Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile 1f601

Lastly.... WATCH PARASITE!! (the clip below has some spoilers but if you've already seen the movie, enjoy <3)

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile Parksodam-ektoras

Annnnnnd scene Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile 1f618 Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile 1f3ad

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Ted Lasso, Sam Gardner, Ember McLain, Jaida Essence Hall and like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 1:43 pm

Such a classy and fun goodbye. I loved it. Youre great Kim! Definitely an All Star and for sure the craziest HOH reign there was this season. You’ll always have that under your belt <3 Razz

Congrats Max Smile

Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung and Cruella de Vil like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 1:50 pm

Kim, you're awesome! Your journey in this game has been one of the wildest we've ever seen, you sure have symbolism as a mark on this game, and thus, your presence. We didn't see eye-to-eye on many things, but a mutual understanding/respect was always there, and I will cherish that both in this game and out. I love you

Tony Stark and Kim Ki-Jung like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 2:49 pm

Kim!!!!!! You played amazing, I am so sad to see you go 🥺. I mean the other option was me so like I’ll get over It but I will miss u!! Congrats on a great placement!! You deserve It

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Kim Ki-Jung VS Max Gentile Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: