Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota

Go down 
+7
Sam Gardner
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Debbie Jellinsky
Batgirl
Jules Vaughn
Nagisa Shiota
Arisa Cox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Never acted like I’m a comp beast, I’ve actually said multiple times that comps are a hit or miss for me, that’s not something I’m hiding. Take care

I actually misread what you said and see that you said I am a comp beast. Girl, finishing first in a puzzle means nothing. Just because I’m good at puzzles doesn’t mean I’m good at everything. Believe what you want about that lmao
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:02 pm

Squirt wrote:
Bye Jules! My vote against you wasn’t personal and I hope we can be friends outside of this 💓💓💓

I’m sorry to hear about people pregaming, it sucks out all of the fun from playing, so if what Jules is saying is true, you should be ashamed and I hope you bore yourselves playing this game and I hope you lose, with all the respect and love in the world and all the integrity and respect for BBQ and the hosts throughout the seasons. 💓💓🫂

If you pregamed why are you even here? that literally defies the whole point of the game

Arisa Cox, Steve Harrington, Peach Salinger, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock, Jules Vaughn, Squirt and like this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:05 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Never acted like I’m a comp beast, I’ve actually said multiple times that comps are a hit or miss for me, that’s not something I’m hiding. Take care

I actually misread what you said and see that you said I am a comp beast. Girl, finishing first in a puzzle means nothing. Just because I’m good at puzzles doesn’t mean I’m good at everything. Believe what you want about that lmao

but you completely disregarded the fact that you have your hands in all of the cookie jars. compare notes about Sandra, people! cut her before she cuts you because she will end up having a hand in your eviction. just like Debbie, she is with the majority of this house! it's not going to work this time, bestie <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:52 pm

Keep going and acting bitter about your eviction, it’s a cute look. How do I address that point when it’s the same exact thing you’re saying about other people? This is all stars and we are a week in, everyone has spoken somewhat to everyone at this point, but just like everyone else in this game I have a trust ranking and people at the bottom of it. We are all playing the same game here, I had just about as much a hand in your eviction as every other person in the game who voted yet somehow I’m getting this blame and heat from you which is very weird. Anyways, have a good night

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:04 pm

Well, I didn't lie but you are very, very welcome to believe I did. We'll chat at reunion. As for being 'connected to everybody', I literally just talk to everyone, like everyone else does. If you're not talking to everyone in an All Stars season, you're a fool. Bye Julie.

Cruella de Vil and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:05 pm

As for the pre-gaming shit, if you have info, spill it, because it's absolutely fucked.

Nagisa Shiota, Jerry The Mouse and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:08 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Keep going and acting bitter about your eviction, it’s a cute look. How do I address that point when it’s the same exact thing you’re saying about other people? This is all stars and we are a week in, everyone has spoken somewhat to everyone at this point, but just like everyone else in this game I have a trust ranking and people at the bottom of it. We are all playing the same game here, I had just about as much a hand in your eviction as every other person in the game who voted yet somehow I’m getting this blame and heat from you which is very weird. Anyways, have a good night

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dyfbmltq1whj42254upr2sn8rqet1a7wa6mw418nv&amp;rid=200

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 02cF8c5

ain't nobody bitter, baby. i would have loved to continue playing the game, but i took that dare knowing the risk it came with and was fully okay with whatever the outcome was. and again, people pregamed. what's not clicking?

some of the people liking the "pregaming is bad" posts on this thread are the people that have the most to hide, but that's none of my business.

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776d76piuhhlvmiyi67j7hugkqr878p3lu793f59hrbr&amp;rid=200
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:11 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
As for the pre-gaming shit, if you have info, spill it, because it's absolutely fucked.

I’m very annoyed that this was mentioned yet no real information about this was shared. I’m just glad to be here and want to have fun with it but knowing there’s likely a group doing this makes those of us who aren’t doing that have much lower chances which is just disheartening.

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:12 pm

if you actually had respect for the game and had info on pregaming, you'd say who pregamed and provide the evidence.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:13 pm

since i still have access to this thread, i will say this.

some of you continue to kiss Kathy's ass and make her think you have her best interest at heart, but are the same ones doing her the most dirty. it's baffling that you think that Kathy is an idiot and doesn't recognize or peep the shit going on. but y'all do you!

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:13 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
if you actually had respect for the game and had info on pregaming, you'd say who pregamed and provide the evidence.

you don't know what conversations are had behind the scenes, and the only person that needs to know already knows <3

Arisa Cox, Nagisa Shiota, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Peach Salinger, Cruella de Vil, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Cruella de Vil

Cruella de Vil

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:14 pm

I’ll nominate pregamers

Nagisa Shiota, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:14 pm

in that case, i hope they're dragged through the mud.

Nagisa Shiota and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:17 pm

Honestly, thank you for bringing this up tho Jules even though you’re leaving, cause if there is people pregaming they gotta go, or at least let it be known a majority of the people in here won’t stand for that shit

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:27 pm

Such a shame because it seems like every season has some sort of pregaming to an extent. It’s not something that we should brag about, but it’s a sad truth that inevitably happens. Kathy casts people who don’t fully understand the concept of anon since it’s their first go-around. I mean it sucks but I guess it’s fair (to not be super harsh, not that cheating is ever fair). I just figured since everyone is an allstar that we wouldn’t resort to cheating. Kathy invited us all for a reason and had no reason to believe we would disrespect her by cheating despite her posting MULTIPLE tweets about it.

Going to say this now, if anyone is aligned with me that is pregaming, please stop talking to me. I have no interest in entertaining it. And when I find out post season (because you know I will - for some reason cheaters never know how to keep things to themselves <3) then you can catch a hard block.

Arisa Cox, Nagisa Shiota, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Peach Salinger, Cruella de Vil and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next