Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota

Go down 
+7
Sam Gardner
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Debbie Jellinsky
Batgirl
Jules Vaughn
Nagisa Shiota
Arisa Cox
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:15 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fourth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:15pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 11:15pm EST which means your voting deadline is 11:15am EST Saturday August 7th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:19 am

Hi guys! I have already messaged everyone personally but I would really appreciate your votes to stay this week. I feel that if you think I can benefit you in any way or that keeping me can benefit you please do so! I will be so appreciative.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 4:12 am

Hey Houseguests! I have enjoyed my time playing with you all and I would love the opportunity to continue to do so. I hope you all consider what I could offer to your own personal games. If you think that I can help you in any way, i will highly appreciate your votes to stay  Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota 2764

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:19 am

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of 7-6 affraid

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

Your time in this game was cut prematurely & I'm devastated to be hosting this eviction. You're an amazing player & an All Stars without you would have been sacrilege. I'm sad to see you evicted & I hope you did have fun while in the game. It won't be the same without you Sad  

The rest of you, I will see you at 6:00pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge. You will have a couple hours to work on it.

Jules Vaughn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:20 am

Jules Sad you are a gem and a legend.

Arisa Cox and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:22 am

I will miss you Jules, we had some awesome conversations. Congratulations Nagisa on staying!
Back to top Go down
Jules Vaughn

Jules Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 12:58 pm

I FINALLY GET TO SLEEP! LOL

First and foremost, I would like to thank Kathy for giving me the opportunity to come back and play this game! I’ve had a blast playing across all of the seasons I’ve played and will always remember the memories. I’ve met wonderful people and have formed friendships I will cherish for a very long time. This serves as my official announcement of retirement from the Quarantine Games franchise. It’s been real!

Buuuuuut I’m not leaving here without exposing some of you so listen up, houseguests!

Now I ain’t no snitch, but when I came into this season, I didn’t even care about winning this game. My main focus was to just have some fun! In my head, winning would have been nice, but I knew that was going to be an uphill battle because I just did not have the energy nor the time to sit around and pregame like most of you people.

Yes, pregame. Months prior and the days leading to us moving in. I think it’s extremely pathetic because if you’re really an All Star, you wouldn’t need to pregame, and the fact that a group of you have makes me cackle. You all continue to disrespect and disregard Kathy’s SIMPLE wishes, when she has done soooooo much for this community, and it is seriously saddening because we all know how much Kathy cares about the integrity of this game.

For those that lied to me about voting to keep me, you all can choke!

Tony, you are a clown. You’re working with everyone as you usually do and somehow think it’s magically going to work this time around, but we all know your paranoia will take you out again  Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota 1f602

Cruella, you're extremely weird. You have the audacity to lie about your vote and then ask for my money like you did with Peach, and every person that’s been evicted so far. SssssssssssNAKE!  Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota 1f40d

Debbie, you a damn lie telling me I’m number 1 on your trust rankings. You think people are idiots and not catching on to what you’re doing, but you’re sadly mistaken. You won a popularity contest and then won that veto with the most correct answers out of everyone that competed, had your team wrapped around your fingers, as well as being connected to the majority of people in this game. If you think you’re good with Debbie, SO DOES EVERYBODY ELSE!

Sandra, if I'm wrong about you and you voted to keep me, then oops, but stop trying to act like you’re not a comp beast when you were the very first person to finish the first portion of the purge. Everyone knows you have your hands in ALL of the cookie jars and I think it’s a tad bit disrespectful that you think All Star players aren’t going to catch on.

Jaida, why are you playing a scared ass game? You made it a point to play All Stars, yet here you are trying to play Some Stars. It’s giving very much Mimi Imfurst All Stars 1.

Negasonic, trying to play dumb and absent-minded when you know damn well what’s going on in this game and thinking everyone will believe it is again, disrespectful to everyone else’s intelligence. I do appreciate you not lying to me though. I can give you that.

If my theory is correct about who some of you are, see you at the reunion! I have some words to say and things to address because you're fucking W E I R D!

Good luck to everyone that kept their word! <3

Jules, out!

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota Jules-vaughn-euphoria

Arisa Cox, Batgirl, Nagisa Shiota, Tony Stark, Ted Lasso, Jerry The Mouse, Peach Salinger and like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:04 pm

Bye Jules. If nothing else you kept it real which I can appreciate. Thanks for the memories.

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:12 pm

Bye Jules, it was fun playing and getting to know you in this game! You will be missed.

Congrats to Nagisa on staying!

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:28 pm

I’m sorry to see you go Jules Sad it was just too soon. 

Congrats on staying Nagisa
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:39 pm

I know I said you would have a couple hours to do the HOH, but I have to change it to 1 hour. I have plans that just came up. It's not going to impact you being able to do it unless you can't log on at all between 6-7pm EST

Nagisa Shiota and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:49 pm

Thank you everyone who kept me I love you Bye Jules I love you

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:09 pm

Quote :
Yes, pregame. Months prior and the days leading to us moving in. I think it’s extremely pathetic because if you’re really an All Star, you wouldn’t need to pregame, and the fact that a group of you have makes me cackle. You all continue to disrespect and disregard Kathy’s SIMPLE wishes, when she has done soooooo much for this community, and it is seriously saddening because we all know how much Kathy cares about the integrity of this game.

Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota Taking-Notes-GIF
Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota Giphy

Love you Jules, thank you for the respect <3

Nagisa Shiota, Ted Lasso, Jerry The Mouse, Ember McLain, Peach Salinger, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and like this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:16 pm

Bye Jules! My vote against you wasn’t personal and I hope we can be friends outside of this 💓💓💓

I’m sorry to hear about people pregaming, it sucks out all of the fun from playing, so if what Jules is saying is true, you should be ashamed and I hope you bore yourselves playing this game and I hope you lose, with all the respect and love in the world and all the integrity and respect for BBQ and the hosts throughout the seasons. 💓💓🫂

Arisa Cox, Nagisa Shiota, Ted Lasso, Jerry The Mouse, Ember McLain, Peach Salinger, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 2:49 pm

Never acted like I’m a comp beast, I’ve actually said multiple times that comps are a hit or miss for me, that’s not something I’m hiding. Take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #4 - Jules Vaughn VS Nagisa Shiota Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next