Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile

Go down 
+11
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Steve Harrington
Sandra Bullock
Dorothy Gale
Jennifer Check
Ember McLain
Batgirl
Matt Bomer
Max Gentile
Arisa Cox
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 11:38 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your ninth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 12:38am EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 12:38am EST which means your voting deadline is 12:38pm EST Wednesday August 18th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 11:43 pm

I’m going to just talk to u all individually because I’m not a great speech writer but I’d love to stay and keep playing with you all!! I know some of us have not gotten to talk much, hence why I’m up here bc me and cruella have barely said 3 words to eachother the entire game LMAO. I still think that’s funny but It got me here on the block so fuck me for that. Anyway, i hope that shows the people that I have been able to build relationships with that I’m not someone who is aligning with everyone and I have your best interests at heart if we have been talking. Thanks so much either way for a great season!!! I appreciate your time to hear me out tonight Smile

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock, Squirt, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:00 am

I don't know what to say... except I love this game so much.  Razz

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:23 pm

Batgirl will post eviction shortly
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: Nobody Smile

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

You were beloved, amazing, and a true legend. You have an incredible sense of humor and you were extremely well liked. I’m so sad to see you leave but Im so happy you were a part of this season <3

The rest of you, Arisa will see you at 7:00pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge.

Arisa Cox and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:30 pm

Bye Matt!!! I’ll miss you Sad

Congrats Max!

Max Gentile and Matt Bomer like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:31 pm

I love you so much Matt. Congrats Max <3

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:31 pm

Bye Matt, I'll miss you!!  Sad

Congrats on staying Max!  I love you

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:36 pm

Congrats on staying Max!! Matt, I’m truly saddened to see you go, you were a pleasure <3

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:37 pm

matt you're one of the sweetest person i've ever talked to, i'm going to miss u sm Sad

congrats to max <3

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:38 pm

See you matt Ilysm <3.

Congrats on staying Max!

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:42 pm

Matt I’ll miss our conversations so much! Sorry to see you go. Congratulations on sticking around, Max!

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:43 pm

Take care Matt <3

And congrats on staying Max!

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:48 pm

I just want to thank Kathy for inviting me to play again! I'm really grateful for the opportunity. I had so much fun and I'm sad it's getting cut short. To the real friends I made in here, I'm obsessed with you all and I'll miss talking to every single one of you everyday. You know who you are. I hope you all kill it. <3

Arisa Cox, Max Gentile, Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Ember McLain, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Cruella de Vil and like this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 1:49 pm

Bye Matt! You were such a peach. It should have been Squirt 🤭

Matt Bomer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Matt Bomer VS Max Gentile Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next