Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota

Go down 
+10
Debbie Jellinsky
Sam Gardner
Squirt
Dorothy Gale
Steve Harrington
Jerry The Mouse
Matt Bomer
Tony Stark
Nagisa Shiota
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:56 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fifth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:56pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 11:56pm EST which means your voting deadline is 11:56am EST Monday August 9th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 11:05 pm

Hey guys, I really hope those who kept me will do so again, and those who didn’t will consider keeping me this time! I really want a chance to play more and I am really sick of being a pawn honestly. I will talk to all of you separately but if you think our games align and you think I can benefit you as either a vote in the future or someone who won’t put you up please keep me! 💙

Batgirl, Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 12:38 am

Hi everyone-

I haven’t been online since yesterday because of some personal changes(not issues)

I will be on later but it’ll be late

Not ignoring you nominees!

Good luck 🍀

Nagisa Shiota and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:04 am

Hey houseguests! I'm a little sad to be in this position because I love this game so much and I'm not ready to go yet. If you think it benefits your game for me to stay then don't hesitate to vote to keep me! Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota 1f49a

Batgirl, Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:14 pm

Sorry for the delay. I just have to recount the votes. Trump called & put up a fuss <3
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:18 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of 8-7  affraid

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

Thank you so much for playing, another heartbreaking eviction, I guess it's to be expected from an All Stars season since it's filled with the elite, but it never gets any easier. I loved watching you play & I'm sad it was cut so short. I hope you still had fun.

The rest of you, I will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge.

Sailor Moon and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:28 pm

I did have funnn! Thank you all for having me and I wish everyone left luck 💙 I will say don’t put up people who won’t put you up as pawns tho, it’s all stars and it probably won’t end well for either. Love you all 💙

Arisa Cox, Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Sam Gardner, Sandra Bullock, Squirt, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:30 pm

I was gonna write a nice message for everyone when I was evicted but there’s too many of you left sorry 😭

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Matt Bomer

Matt Bomer

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:42 pm

Thank you to everyone that kept me! Good game Nagisa!

Nagisa Shiota likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:43 pm

Congrats Ted, GG Nagisa!

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:44 pm

not Ted, Matt lmao

Nagisa Shiota and Matt Bomer like this post

Back to top Go down
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:45 pm

sorry to see u go nagisa Sad

congrats on staying matt!!

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:47 pm

Bye Nagisa! Was fun playing with you

Congrats on staying Matt

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:18 pm

Bye Nagisa Sad Sorry to see you go! Matt congrats on staying 💓

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 2:30 pm

Sorry to see you go Nagisa!

Congrats on staying Matt!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota   Eviction Ceremony #5 - Matt Bomer VS Nagisa Shiota Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next