Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Hi Sam, sorry I got back to you so late. I agree with you that Jenn does have connections with various people. I feel like keeping you in is what is best for my game! So that's what I did

Hopefully we can work with Sandra moving forward!

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 5:08 pm

Thanks Kim I really appreciate it and I know we will work well together going forward!!!
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 3:33 pm

Hey Kim, sorry to see you are nominated 😭 how are you feeling?

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:41 pm

I appreciate the support Sam <3 I'm feeling nervous but I'm just hoping for the best right now This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 1f62d I campaigned my ass off to NTW

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:43 pm

Any idea what she is doing with the veto?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 9:13 pm

She saved me!! I just hope that you aren't put up as a renom Sad
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:19 pm

Yay!!! FINAL 10! OMG

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 12:02 pm

We did that!!! Now I gotta deal with Tony Rolling Eyes lolol

I hope you're having a good day today Sam! We have the day off too This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 1f60e

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:36 pm

you didn’t have to deal with him long 😂

yay an off day is so needed right now!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:16 pm

Me and him have a complicated relationship, it’s true LOL

I’m so glad we have the day off. We have some time to recharge too. How’s being back in the game been for you after several rounds?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:54 pm

being back has been a lot, it was hard trying to figure out what the dynamics of the game are and this game is so weird. I feel things are changing constantly and thats kind of scary This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 1f602
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 4:03 pm

Well I think you're handling it pretty well! I don't really hear anyone saying anything about you honestly, and we have that group with Sandra so I think she is good with us at the least.

I need to watch this movie though, I've been putting it off for so long lol
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:34 am

oh my sorry for just responding to this! but that’s good to hear! sucks sandra is up though! how has your weekend been?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:13 pm

It’s been busy! I have hardly had any time to be on here this weekend, just hopped on for POV and had to run errands again. How about you?

Also I hope Sandra can stay! To me I think she will have the votes since that’s what I have mostly heard from everyone, and Ember wants her to stay too! What are you thinking for the vote Sam?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:15 pm

yeah my weekend has been super busy as well, very glad its been slow on here the past few days!

yeah i am hearing Sandra has the votes to stay and that is great! yeah ember has voiced she wants Jerry to go and everyone seems on board with it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & Sam
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next