Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:42 am

i am trying!! but just wanted to let you know if i happen to win you are good with me!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 5:10 am

I appreciate that a lot Sam! This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 1f62d you are also good with me if I win Smile Do you feel safe or kinda safe with the others?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:31 am

Congrats on safety Kim! You did so well! I think I should be fine because I talked with Jerry a little last night and we seemed in a good spot!

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:36 pm

I'm glad you'll be safe too Sam! Looks like we are set to make it through another round Very Happy

I just hope we can be pulled into a group together at some point, I'm getting a little worried that I'm not in on the loop of things around the house as much as I'd like to be. How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:46 pm

I feel the same way, i am not really sure what is going on in the game. like the last vote count was surprising to me and i feel out of the loop as well. Hopefully something comes together and we can start to figure this out!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 2:33 pm

Well I hope we can have each other's backs moving forward! Looks like we don't have to worry about voting this upcoming round though. Are you thinking of taking the second dare Arisa posted? It looks really tempting in all honesty
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 2:37 pm

I still have my vote, I did truth every time!

Yeah it looks tempting but super risky imo
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:33 pm

I'm already forgetting all the details of that comp. That's so funny because I did dare every time lol. I think me and you are the only ones who stuck to truth/dare throughout the whole comp This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 1f602

Jules ended up taking it, which I feel like works for her since she was most likely going to be the nominee anyways. I'm interested in seeing how this round is going to play out
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:46 pm

I can’t wait to see all those videos at the finale they have to be hilarious!

Yeah it made sense cause she was going up anyways it will be interesting to see what happens if she stays up there though. Dare week is for sure the craziest so far! You are so lucky you are 100% safe
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:43 pm

It was honestly my saving grace pushing that button to participate in the hoh. I’m so happy I got safety too. But we made it through another round Smile

Jules had a lot to say with her exit speech though, I think things are going to get messy pretty soon
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 3:47 pm

Glad we made it through another week!

Yeah her speech was interesting and the vote being that close was surprising. It’s going to be so messy moving forward I think!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 7:54 pm

I'm just logging back on, good luck in the HOH Sam! Let's get this This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 1f60e
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 8:27 pm

What are you thinking for this?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 8:52 pm

If you need someone to put a stake(s) on, you can put it on me. I don't mind. Do you want this HOH? Or do you want me to put a stake(s) on you?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 8:54 pm

No please don’t put any on me! I would like to get this if I can. Who are you putting yours on?

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & Sam
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Private Rooms :: Atypical Parasitical-
Jump to: