Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 2:22 pm

Yeah I agree. As long as we aren’t up when these votes are so close it’s fine with me! Lmao

For the most part but my hours in the summer are pretty flexible but it’s more than I want to work 🤣
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 5:56 pm

Yup! Glad we're on the same page Smile and I have a habit of calling off often so I make my schedule flexible for me This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 1f602 What do you do for work btw?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 6:06 pm

I am the office manager at a local firm...bunch of busy paper work This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 1f602 what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:39 pm

Hey Kim, I wanted to check in and see what you are thinking for this vote. I hope you consider keeping me in this game. I don't think i am a threat to you at all and hope the relationship that we have is enough for me to get your vote for me to stay. If you have any concerns or questions about keeping me let me know.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:07 am

Hey Sam! I think we've had really good talks and you're more active compared to Webkinz.

I know we've voted differently before, but I think I'm gonna keep you! Smile All I ask is do you think you can promise me complete safety from being a nom or renom on your first HOH? I don't think I am a threat to your game either. And I would return the favor as well! I feel like people might think we're on different sides but I like having you around tbh

Let me know if that sounds reasonable!
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 1:18 am

Hey Kim, thank you for wanting to keep me in this game! of course i can promise you that. even before this i was never going to nominate you if I won HOH, i feel we are in similar spots in this game and we can really benefit from having eachother here. So yes i promise not to nominate you wherever i win HOH and you will not be a renom option for me! thanks again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:17 am

Hi Sam! I just wanted to reach out and congratulate you on winning that competition and returning! I know this is late, I wasn’t home all last night and I just woke up lol

You don’t have to give me all the details cause idk what’s allowed to be said lol, but how was the prejury chat?? Were things heated over there?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:23 am

Hey Kim thanks!!

lmao honestly it wasn't too crazy, not many people talked about their game in hopes of a battle back. It was actually fun, there were a few arguments when people first arrived but they simmered down quickly and we all just talked about what was happening in the game. 

OMG you putting up Cruella shocked us all. it was amazing to watch all that play out, such a crazy week last week was.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:30 am

That makes sense. I feel like that sounds pretty typical then, especially if people were anticipating a battleback of some sort. Was it like a mini argument each time someone new arrived? This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 1f602

And LOL I didn’t realize how many people would be shocked by that. Was the prejury that surprised?? Also when this deliberation round came up I was scared she would come back right after I put her up and got her out lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:45 pm

yeah it was very minimal arguments and everyone understands this is a game and nothing is done personally. 

OMG perjury went insane. My jaw literally dropped when you renomed cruella....i never saw that coming but i loved it! and then Steve with the DPOV, perjury lost it...it was so fun watching that from the outside. I would have been so stressed to be in the game at that point!

yeah i would have been worried about that too and i think thats why most people agreed on the manu plan, it was the safest way out. But i am so thankful for whoever went rogue because i really wanted to fight my way back into this game. I love playing so much and hated how i went out  This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 12:28 pm

OL well I’m glad I gave you all a show <3 LOL I can’t believe I made your jaw drop. Okay now I feel a little more proud of my HOH reign This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 1f602

And I agree it’s all a game at the end of the day. Idk who went rogue but hey it worked in your favor and now you’re back!

How has it been being back in the house? Is it kind of like a fresh start? I feel like the social dynamics have changed so much. The dynamics flip upside down over the course of a round sometimes lmaoo

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 1:18 pm

It was so fun to watch that week play out!

I am very glad someone went rogue, I wish I knew who it was but no one is owning up to it 😂

It seems like so much has changed since I left. Like i thought the sides were pretty set when I left and then it seems the lines kind of blurred/blended together! I am so lost right now 😭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Oh the lines definitely have blended and blurred. I don’t even know who stands where at this point.

I feel like there was a divide between Debbie/Cruella and Ember/Jenn for a bit that impacted a lot of the game. And then the lines started to blur as people began to vote more in their interests and the votes stopped being as split too.

Have you been able to have some good conversations upon returning?

I feel like at the beginning of the game I was kind of grouped in with Cruella so maybe that’s why people were shocked that I would put her up. But idk, to me Cruella would hide stuff from me and that made me feel suspicious of her for a long time. And by the time I was hoh, I liked the people that Cruella kept targeting much more anyways so it felt like it was the best move for me moving forward
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 5:49 pm

Yeah I agree I felt that I was kind of forced on a side because of how I voted in some evictions when I really wasn’t clearly on one side. I am glad things have blurred because it seems the game without Cruella kind of reset the dynamic of the game.

I have good convos with a few people, but it’s hard to get a good feel for people because I was gone for so long that most relationships have changed. I am basically coming back into this game as a free agent and kind of just trying to figure out who I can work with going forward.

Honestly when I was still in I really liked talking with you and I wanted to work with you in the game and I am just kind of curious why you decided to evict me in the end? I am not holding that against anyone but I just kind of what to know the reasoning behind it if you wouldn’t mind explaining it to me
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 6:17 pm

To be candid, I did like talking to you too. I think at that point in the game our conversations regarding game and voting started to become a bit awkward because that was when sides were becoming forced upon all of us.

I think at that time Webkinz was someone who was honest with me about votes and what not. (Though things have changed a lot now now and I feel like I have drifted from him a lot lol) Whereas I would hear about a lot of contradictions when it came to your votes and your intentions in the game. And how both nominees would always think they had your vote. That + us not having alliances together made me feel like I wasn't a priority for you in the game.

Though I knew with myself that I would not put you up had I ever gotten power, I just didn't feel sure when it came to you at that time. And I admit I could have been more upfront and asked questions about your contradictions, I felt like it would have put me in an awkward place with you had you stayed, if that makes sense.

I think that you were someone I wanted to work with, but the timing of who was in power, who was in the house still, and how votes were going, I had to play it safe. I ended up voting out a lot of people I wanted to work with for the sake of moving forward smoothly in the game. It sucks, but I feel like a lot of times in games I am unable to truly vote how I want until the cast size is smaller / we have reached jury. I didn't want to make waves in the game early on either.

I do understand if me voting you out puts us in an awkward position now, but I am still open to working with you. And this isn't to save face, I feel like you're coming back into the game where things have changed so much that you can decide for yourself who you could benefit from working with. And if you view me as a potential candidate to work with I would have no qualms with that at all.

Throughout this season I have started talking more to people I voted differently from and grown distant from people I have voted similarly with. There's been a lot of back and forth for everyone and I do feel like lines are very blurred. So in a sense I do feel like I am a free agent like you too

Idk if that answered your question? I'm also on the road and on mobile right now so I hope I made sense lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & Sam
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next