Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 6:35 pm

No honestly I am not holding that vote against anyone. Those early rounds of voting is always hard because most of time people are just trying to do what they think will please the right people. I felt I was put in such bad positions with the early votes because honestly it was all of my closest allies up against each other and now those people are all gone 😭 I felt those early votes kind of forced the sides and I hated that so that’s why I was never honest about my vote because I honestly didn’t know what was happening. It was never because I didn’t trust people it was more just to cover myself with the person who stayed because they were close with me.

Since being out I was able to think things over and if I did stay I really did want to work with you and Ted just because I felt we kind of were in similar spots. So coming back in I was interested In working with you and seeing if that’s something you would want?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 6:58 pm

I would honestly love to do that moving forward. Unfortunately Ted is out now LOL. But I'm glad we are having this talk too!

At this point I am open to working with anyone, I feel like many people are free agents right now. Are there a few people who you would feel comfortable working with at this point in the game?

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:17 am

I really like Sandra and trust her but beyond that I am still trying to feel everyone else out.

What are you thinking for this vote?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:42 am

I do like Sandra too. If that’s someone you would want t work with I wouldn’t be opposed!

And I voted Webkinz out. He lied to me on my hoh. And Apparently he’s been giving multiple HOHs hard times and that’s how the votes are going too from what I know. What about you Sam?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 2:45 am

ohh that good, i will check to see if that is something sandra would like to do as well.

Honestly i am not sure what's going to happen but i think i am going to evict Debbie just because I think i would be an easy nom for her since she was the one who took me out last time. I think she will stay and me voting her out doesn't really hurt anything since she would have most likely gone after me if i voted to keep her in the house.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Yeah, Sandra brought it up to me too so I'm okay with that! Smile

I respect that! I just voted Webby out cause I wanted to respect Jenn's wishes and she's kept me safe before. But it makes sense for your position since Debbie did put you up before. I'm sure she won't necessarily resent you for it either cause it makes the most sense

I'm sorry for the late replies! I'm out of town this weekend and going exploring! I'll check in when I can
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 4:55 pm

Oh perfect! That would be a great little trio ☺

Yeah I talked with Debbie about it and she seemed to understand my reasoning and respected that I was honest with her about it.

No worries! Go enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 5:49 pm

Yes it would! If you end up creating it just name it something cute <3

Thank you Sam! I hope your day is going well too
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 6:21 pm

i will make it but cant promise a cute name  This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 1f602  any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:40 am

SKSKSKS (our first names LOL) I’m honestly not sure. Anything works though!

Did you vote this round yet Sam? I’m voting Squirt out cause I put him up before, and I think he’s basically asking to leave at this point cause of his personal life
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:15 am

Ohh that’s good 😂 I will check with Sandra to see if she made it or not yet and if not I will do that.

I also evicted squirt we don’t talk at all, we don’t even have a 1on1 room so this was an easy vote for me. Even though Jerry wanted ember out, I just don’t think squirt was the right option to put up if he really wanted her out.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:48 pm

I know, he ended up leaving in a landslide anyways too LOL

Hopefully we'll both be safe for this round. Have you heard from or reached out to Debbie yet?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:48 pm

lol i am up  This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:35 pm

If you win the veto would you consider using it on me?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 12:45 am

Hey Kim, I hope i have your vote to stay in this game. You know i want to work with you going forward and i have your back in this game. Jenn is a huge threat to win this thing and i think she easily wins if she gets to the end. She has connections with numerous people so this could really be the one of the only chances we have to get her out. Debbie has told me i am not her target so that hopefully works in my favor but at this point people are going to do what is best for themselves. I hope you see keeping me benefits you more than jenn staying in the game. 

If you have any concerns please let me know and i would happily talk through them with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & Sam
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next