Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Kim & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:23 pm

hey kim i thought i saw a message from you earlier today but i must be mistaken 😂 congrats on safety and making final 7!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 4:37 pm

I think I did send a message and wanted to retype it but got sidetracked and never did. I honestly forgot what I said by now. I think it might have been about nominations or something so I'm sorry you're on the block. I know Ember only had like 3 options so it was a high possibility any of you would have ended up there

And thank you! Saving up money proved to be useful after all and I'm glad I barely had enough. Good luck in POV though
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:28 pm

lmao yeah dont remember what it said because i read it at work and then couldn't respond till later and it was gone This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 1f602

this week is crazy with only 3 options of people to leave This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 1f62d i hope i can make it through! you all were smart to save your money for immunity this round!

Thanks good luck to you too!
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 9:25 pm

well that veto was awful...i actually really liked the comp i was just to scared to bet high enough. Steve is a beast omg This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 1f602

I just wanted to see what you are thinking for this vote. I know we havent been super close this game but i have tried reaching out and working with you in the past and would be open to it moving forward if I do end up staying.

I am not a threat to win this game like sandra is. She has actually won things and made moves in this game that could earn her jury votes if she gets to the final 2. At this point you need to start taking out the end game threats and thats just not me. I havent won anything to do anything in this game and thats probably not going to change. i hope you can consider keeping me in this game, but if you have any concerns please let me know and i would be more than happy to talk them through with you.

Please just let me know what you are thinking, thanks kim!
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 9:41 pm

So I do agree with your points and I am considering keeping you.

I would want to ask some questions though, should you win an hoh would I be safe with you? I just want honesty, don’t just tell me what you think I want to hear.

I know there’s not many options left but I do feel like you are more likely to target me whether as an initial nom or renom. Sandra said herself that you would most likely target me and can be protected by Ember/Steve/Dorothy. What are your thoughts on that?

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 10:07 pm

The only person that has ever really protected me in this house has been Sandra, if she is the one to go tomorrow i have no super close allies left so i am open to anything. like last week with NTW on the block i was hoping you or debbie approached me with some type of offer to help keep ntw but that just didnt happen.

I feel you can say the same about Sandra in regards to targeting you and debbie because that was her plan last week, so i am not sure if that has changed or not. She has won things in the past and would mostly win things before i would to be able to make moves like that. Sandra and I's game are very similar, but she is the bigger threat because she has a chance to win this game in the end and i really dont see that happening for myself.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 9:44 am

I think you made valid points. I kept you by the way!

Sorry for the late reply, I fell asleep early and just woke up This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 1f62c
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:22 am

thank you kim!! i appreciate you keeping me in this game and know i am open and down for anything at this point in the game!

lmao that sounds so nice! i have the worst sleep schedule right now 😭
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 5:44 pm

Of course! I feel like you're not a priority for my to target at this point in the game. I feel like my time in here is short cause I will likely be nominated by anyone who wins this HOH so I'm content with how far I have made it.

Good luck on the hoh! Smile hopefully you can get some rest this weekend too
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 9:27 pm

i agree you aren’t a huge target for myself either we’ve just never been able to get on the same side of things, but at this point it’s kind of just like everyone is out for themselves!

i don’t feel the greatest about this comp, im not super artsy. hbu?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 1:28 pm

I agree! I think at this point it’s just about making moves that will get us further to the end.

Idk how you feel with Steve as hoh but I think you might be okay? I’m like 99% I’m going on the block LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 1:35 pm

exactly.

yeah i feel decent with steve since i kept him when he was on the block the past week. if you do go up i don’t think you would be the target?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 1:38 pm

I would hope not LOL but I do anticipate going up. I’ll just have to wait and see what happens though.

Hopefully POV won’t be art related Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 1:41 pm

lmao yeah i hope not as well. that was comp was a neat idea if i didn’t have to participate 😂
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 6:04 pm

Welp I was right! lol wish me luck This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 1f602 at least you are safe though!

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Kim & Sam   This room is for Kim & Sam - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Kim & Sam
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next