Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Kim & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:01 pm

No Tony hasn’t said a word. 

I have a few people saying I have their vote but I have no idea what that means. 

I’m really wondering if it’s worth self exploding this group now or later. I don’t know. Jennifer is not confident at all with the knights and I do feel that, but Debbie insists the groups will likely vote with how I want this week.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:10 pm

Ultimately you have to do what is best for your game. I don't want to feel like I am giving you bad advice.

I am willing to support whatever you decide.

I think Jennifer would stay against Matt. But that is a major risk. Because I think she will blow the Knights up to give people a reason to keep her. That will burn a bridge, and also send Steve, Dorothy, and possibly Ember after you. And the rest of the house will be eyeing the Knights if it is blown up.

Sam against Matt, we both agree is very risky even if Matt goes home.

Squirt against Matt is probably the safest option if you want to play it safe. I honestly think it is hard for Matt to leave in any scenario.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:13 pm

I am narrowing to Squirt and Nagisa. Squirt is closer to me but I have ultimately made both feel very safe with my HOH reign. If I can get the knights to vote together, and then a few others, I can keep either safe. Squirt might be better. 

Sam is out we won’t do him

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:15 pm

I would keep Nagisa over Matt.

I think Nagisa would potentially be able to stay, as long as you are okay with burning the bridge with Nagisa.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:17 pm

I think I’d rather burn the Squirt bridge at this point in time. But I would also be upfront with Nagisa and say that I have the votes to keep them this round and that they aren’t the target. I would set fire to the bridge but potentially put it out and have it still be workable?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:17 pm

Ok so it is between Squirt and Nagisa then

Is anyone coming to you with opinions? You have my vote in either scenario
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:18 pm

I’m talking to Ember and Jenn, as well as Debbie and you. Obviously that means I’m smack dab in the middle here. Sam and Steve want me to put someone big up but thst isn’t happening.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:19 pm

They don’t have opinions but Steve pushed Debbie hard.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:28 pm

You are in quite the pickle being stuck in between all of these people Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 1f602 I'm sorry.

I think my hunch is right that Dorothy, Steve, Ember, and Jenn are working together. That's so funny because they are all talking to you. If you don't put up a "big threat" they will all be eyeing you. Very interesting.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:30 pm

I do think we can utilize the Knights for this round if you don't do that "big threat" they are wanting from you.

What is Jenn saying? Is she pushing for anyone?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:30 pm

Yeah but at the same time it’s like they haven’t put me in any group with all of them. It’s all one on one. They can eye me all they want but unless they say straight up what they want me to do, they gotta keep that opinion to themselves. I’m just being honest with you and open because that’s the relationship we have.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:32 pm

Exactly, they can't expect much from you when you haven't been included with them in anything.

So Squirt or Nagisa?

You did name Nagisa in the Knights so that might get back to him too.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:35 pm

I’m gonna do Nagisa. I want Matt out and I don’t want to risk Squirt at this point.

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:35 pm

I will keep Nagisa. Work on the votes. I will let you know what I hear too.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 10:37 pm

Okay thank you. Currently here are the people I think I have 

You
Max
Debbie
Jennifer
Ember

We need two more confirmed. Debbie could be lying to my face. But I’m gonna keep pushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kim & Ted   Room for Kim & Ted - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Kim & Ted
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next