Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:26 pm

Am I getting the Kaycee edit? Does that mean I win? Or does that mean I get a savage beat down on social media by my ex?
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:38 pm

Hahaha stop.

If I ever went on BB, I do not care if people think I’m furniture if I win. I wouldn’t complain about winning the prize. I feel bad for the alum who have to deal with harassment and judgment on social media though Sad
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 3:48 pm

Oh I totally get that. I think the fandom is rather savage to some people. If they were in the game and made it that far, they'd have to make tough decisions, too. And if you are furniture and make it to the end, more power to you. It's called laying low. Sorry I wasn't entertaining, but I'll take that check pls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 4:09 pm

Haha the fandom is so toxic sometimes. Yes there are really good people, and I’m not even saying that the majority is toxic, but people do really come up with ways to be unnecessarily mean. Like with this season of BB, if someone supports one HG, then if another HG wants them out, the fandom will immediately attack that HG. I think it’s so weird that the fans have more beef than the actual houseguests and I will never understand that. And people forget that this is a game and the houseguests have to do what’s best for them. Everyone has a reason to play the game and to win. Someone might be trying to win money to support their family, they cut the fan fav, and now they’re seen as the devil. I’ve heard of instances where the fans actually go and harass the HG’s family or workplace. That is why I would never try to appeal to the audiences. I’ll just lay low and be boring (though to be on the show to begin with I guess I wouldn’t be ~completely~ boring).
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 5:03 pm

You’d have to pull some punches. If you have a sad backstory that might help, though I’m not sure I’d wish that on you or anyone to be honest. Or maybe you could be the queer icon, but we saw what happens when the gays hate the gay houseguest, so maybe not that either… it’s so tricky cause people will love and hate you regardless of what you do in that house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 5:33 pm

I agree. That’s why I just think everyone should just do their thing and not focus on social media influence. I have so much respect for the players who don’t let it cloud their judgment. I’ve also heard in reality tv that some contestants act completely different than their casting audition, though this is mostly survivor. I feel like it’s harder to fake it in Big Brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 7:44 pm

Enjoy the night off!

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:20 pm

Thanks Sonic! Sorry I had some last minute things I needed to get to. I see you are playing and probably almost done tbh, but best of luck anyway!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:26 pm

Thanks I appreciate it. That competition... was not fun. But thanks for the support!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:35 pm

I only knew the pig tails one off the top of my head because I did some research on Nagisa's pronouns. I would have flopped for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:37 pm

The way I thought the pigtails one was Dorothy until she was an answer for another one.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:42 pm

I still can't believe I glazed over my own question, I'm not gonna lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:51 pm

Honestly it just makes me think of this:

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:37 pm

Sounds like the vote on your side could go either way. Is it that divisive or is it just smoke and mirrors?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:39 pm

To be honest, I haven't been digging too deep. From what I've heard, most people are in fact voting out Rebecca, but it could be a bit more divisive that I thought. I know Tony is rally behind getting Rebecca out and has at least voiced that to some of the people in the house.

Sailor is out, right? I mean, we are all joking and whatnot but I figured that was pretty set in stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next