Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:12 pm

Haha! I thought that was so funny when it happened. But yeah, she send me a condolence message and we sort of hit it off from there. I am fishing now with her.
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:15 pm

Yeah she's great. She has a pretty sassy personality which is refreshing!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:18 pm

Okay update for ya: Debbie is chatting with me and bringing up a bunch of names for potential members. You did come up, but no one else from your short list did. Maybe there is a world where we double dip? Or you double dip and we stay in the same circle about it? I'm trying to think of the best way to get your small list together without making a 16 person alliance lmfao.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:22 pm

LMAO that's hilarious. I guess the only downside is that it's hard to tell who is actually working with who.

I'm fine with whatever you want to do. I'm trying to think about my nominations in the event that I do win (leaning towards Jerry/Sailor Moon/Peach tbh), so as long as it's not those three in it, I should be good.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:27 pm

Yeah, those three are not in the mix.

I think what we could do is work on our personal relationships with the short list of people and if they offer an alliance, we join and use the excuse that you can't say no.

I'm gonna have Debbie ask you. I told her we aren't as close as I'd like to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:36 pm

That works for me! Thanks a lot Ted! I appreciate you so much!

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:37 pm

Of course! I just want us to be secure and putting 3 of the possible 4 HOHs (give or take) in one alliance is a good start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:38 pm

I agree whole heartedly! Now is the waiting game. To be honest, this kind of competition did not have to be that long lol.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:45 pm

I totally agree. But maybe some people were running late?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:51 pm

Ooooh possibly. Maybe everyone has weird time zone issues so she's trying to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:52 pm

I'm not sure if 6-9 ET will help the British but hey, whatever works?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:57 pm

Haha good point. Maybe it's to make this comp feel like a pressure cooker.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:37 pm

Downside, you didn't win. Upside, you don't get any blood on your hand and two people we are about to align with did. I say this is still a win in my book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:41 pm

Haha I’m really not super worried. I didn’t really try hard at all to campaign so the fact that I got 4 votes and placed third is hilarious. If I actually did try I think I would have won at least second.

Tony just told me they are splitting into teams and their nominees come from the teams they choose.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:02 pm

Even better that we got this going. I’m gonna try to steer him away from your short list but I would expect Rebecca as a nom. You don’t know this though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next