Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:47 pm

That’s what I thought. But then I heard there was support for Rebecca to stay in spite of Tony’s wishes. I’m just staying out of that mess because I don’t think there’s any incentive in trying to mess with something that is pretty much set in stone. Plus I still want to stay on Tony’s good side, especially since we have a group alliance.

And yeah Sailor is pretty much out. I feel bad on one hand but then I don’t because she’s not as active as anyone else. But she feels attacked by Debbie. I guess we just have to proceed with caution and not upset anyone.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:55 pm

Yeah, and I am doing the same and getting out of the way for any decisive voting. It's not worth getting involved in mess so early on.

That's sad for her, but she also hasn't spoken to me since right before HOH so....

Btw the I love the gif for your pfp. It's very cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:59 pm

Yeah exactly. I would have to feel strongly compelled to get involved and her name isn’t Ted so it’s not worth it. We have to accept the loss, move on, and avenge her by doing well.

Haha thanks I appreciate that! I wanted to get another pic that showcases my personality more. <3

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:29 am

She's one of the best parts of that movie. Razz Sorry I disappeared, had to deal with something. I am about to jump into bed, but let's chat more tomorrow about world domination or w/e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:38 am

She really is <3

Have a good night. I hope it wasn’t anything too serious and hope you’re okay!

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 1:57 am

It wasn't too bad. Nothing like this weekend. I'll chat with you tomorrow friend Smile

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 3:45 pm

Hello hello! How are you doing today Sonic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 5:51 pm

Hey there! I’m doing great! Just had a busy work day. You?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:28 pm

Saaaaaaaame. I am tearing my hair out honestly. But looking forward to the HOH regardless. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:30 pm

Same here! I hope it is something exciting. I wonder what it’ll be. It’ll be inspired by Cent.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:31 pm

We have to count coins... maybe?

I honestly know nothing about BBQ1 so this will certainly be a surprise for me. I wish you the best of luck though!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:33 pm

I’m not too familiar with season 1 but I know Cent did a lot of guest hosting later on. So maybe it’s a challenge that they either won or hosted. Good luck to you too!
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:35 pm

Fingers crossed its something easy. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:46 pm

Like who has the thickest mustache?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:51 pm

Or the cutest gif pfp?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Private Rooms :: Auroral Obsidian-
Jump to: