Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:51 pm

Alrighty sounds good.

Did Sam try to get Cruella nominated?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:51 pm

No, Steve did. Sam wanted a big move though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:53 pm

Interesting.

Thank you! I’ll try to see what I can figure out today though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 7:37 pm

Steve said he told you to nominate Debbie and you flat out said no because you are close to her <3

Anyway that’s for your eyes only. Don’t repeat it but keep it in your mind
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:25 pm

Yeah I mean I just told him I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that and he said he felt close to her too but to be weary. Not really sure what else I should have done in that moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:49 pm

No you’re fine. My point is he didn’t mention Cruella.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:44 pm

Oh I got you. He had mentioned Cruella previously in our chats when Jerry won HOH. That's where I got that from.

How are you feeling? I think Debbie will keep the knights off the block evidently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:54 pm

Feeling pretty good. These nominations are fine.

I was telling Tony that eventually we do need to consider booting Webkinz. I do think there are a ton of people who should go before him, but I don't necessarily trust him long term just because I feel like too many people can be sympathetic in the endgame. And it's such a fine line imo. On one hand, I do believe everything he is saying he is valid, but on the other hand, it does affect the game in a way that it appeals to us emotionally. I'm not saying we need to vote him off right away, but I just feel like he needs to eventually get the boot and not be dragged super deep into the game because then he becomes a lot more appealing to others to bring over us.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:58 pm

I 100% agree with you. I don't think it's this week. But I do think it's coming. But I agree with you because we have already established that we are in no goat mode. I don't want that to be a factor at the end of this. No Stallions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:07 am

Yeah not this week. Preferably I would like Webkinz to just be a pawn while we get out the heavy hitters. And if he goes, it's because we failed at getting out another threat<3 I don't ever see him being eliminated by being the primary target.
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:12 am

Haha yes what fond memories Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:21 am

I do think we can trust Tony and Kim a ton. Debbie too.

Jaida and Cruella are a duo but I think they're pretty solid imo. I think they have good intentions and I want them around as long as possible.

Everyone else is kinda situational though.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:27 am

I would absolutely agree with that very statement. I agree with all of the above. I think that we stay close to the 7 until its unfeasible. But yeah, there are a few big players that we need to consider on the other side of this thing. Whether we are friends with them or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:34 am

No I agree with you. We need to win at the right times and take over Smile

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 12:36 am

It's the truth and only way at this point<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next